A new day, a new person.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Krishena

A new day, a new person.

Postby Krishena » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:43 pm

Krishena had slept that night wrapped in her cloak and slumped in a seat by the fire. She lifted her head and looked around, blinking a little. Her headscarf had come off again, so her new, larger, twisting horns were showing, drawing a few looks, but she ignored them. She was used to them.
Eventually she got up, shivvering a slight bit. It was cold. Heading to where the food was kept, she retrieved some water and some breakfast. As she was about to take a drink, she laughed a little. She didn't want to repeat what her demon had said, and somewhere deep down she'd missed his conversation a lot. As evil as he was, he was amusing. She liked to think he'd missed her too. Wishful thinking maybe, but he was back now, and everything was as it should be again.
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

dainul

Postby dainul » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:42 pm

Still feeling somewhat disturbed after his encounter with the shadow twin, Herfilligr had decided to explore the surrounding lands a little more. It hadn't taken him too long to discover the slowly growing town, and once convinced that he was not owrking for Erathil or otherwise here to destroy what they had built, the guards seemed content enough to allow him entry. He heads to the tavern as much to avoid the larger crowds as to keep out of the way, and is a little surprised to find a tired or possibly hungover Krishenna pulling herself to the bar. Even more surprised to see her new horns.

"So it's back, then." he says with his usual finesse for introductions.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:03 pm

Mind message Hefiligar
Nice to see you have found this town
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:48 pm

Krish looked to Herfilligr and smiled, before speaking, her demon's voice sounding. 'No.. I wear these for how they look..' She then clamped two hands over her mouth, before coughing and speaking again. 'Sorry. He's a little tired still.. and not really that happy about being stuck in my head again.. hello.. how are you?'
Got Dex?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:40 pm

*You start to hear a dance music coming from outside.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:53 am

"Tired." He walks over and slumps down next to a wall, sitting on the floor. "And, I'm sorry, demon, but after spending a night 'playing' with an entity best described as Dark, I'm too exhausted for you to easily phase me right now." He pauses a moment longer, remembering tales of Krishenna's prior abilities, and mutters something quietly to himself.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:59 am

Krishena nodded and decided to sit by the wall next to Herfilligr, not much in the mood to remain standing. 'Understandable.. I'll keep him in control as long as I can..'
She moved her cloak, settling it around her. 'Been up to anything interesting since Pathway? I wanted to thank you, by the way, for being one to listen to me about how to heal Beleth.. it took some effort for me to stop the healers healing him and to get someone to cast a death spell on him..'
Got Dex?

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:04 am

Herfilligr shrugs. "I am aware that some beings need other methods of healing. I spend enough time dealing with spirits to not assume so much. And..." He pauses, as a rather pained expression comes across his face, and his gaze drops to the floor infront of him. "The Telefret found and burned my home. I fled, but in so doing lost Koliada's favour. I'm trying to settle a little ways to the north, where a shrine to Eremine used to lie, but it's taking time." He speaks quickly, getting the facts out before the pain of the past weeks catches up too far. Once finished, he pulls his knees up to his chest, and simply gazes at the opposite wall.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:08 am

Krish frowned and reached to rest a hand on Herfilligr's arm. 'I won't say anything trite like 'Don't worry' or 'It'll soon be over', but we WILL stop the Telerfret and Erathil, it just may take a little while. You will see your home again, and have the chance to try to reconcile with Koliada. I promise.' She smiled a little. 'I want to see my home in Sanga again too.. Naturlin will be fantastic when it's finished.. but it's not a shade on the capital.'
Got Dex?

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:19 am

"That place isn't my home anymore. I don't need to go back, I need to move on. And Koliada survived, I just don't know whether she's going to be in a mood to talk when we next meet." He continues to stare at the opposite wall. "Erathil seems to be the more pressing threat, to be honest. Do we have any more idea what that..." He trails off as he realises Krishenna wasn't there. "Do we have any idea what he's planning?"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:22 am

Krish smiled. 'Not as far as I know.. I'm not sure if Kerigan found out what he needed to or not, though he told me of what the problem was. It proves one thing thoug; We've pushed Erathil to the point of desperation. If he's contacting demons for such ridiculous plans, then he is surely now unhinged. Unfortunately, that means we need to stop him as soon as possible before he gets to put such plans into motion...' She frowned at this.
Got Dex?

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:18 am

"Indeed." He pauses a moment, remembering that Kerrigan hadn't been there, either. "What did Kerrigan find out?"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:49 am

Krishena chuckled a little. 'In all honesty, I don't particularly know.. towards the end of our outing I was somewhat distracted by the fact I'd had a demon shoved back in my head, and said demon wasn't particularly bothered about asking Kerrigan if he found anything out..'
She smiled 'I'd suggest you go ask him.. though I'll probably be doing the same thing as soon as I can.. he's at Pathway, he's asked people to meet him there.. I'll be headed there in a couple of hours, once I'm awake fully. Would you like to head there together? Dellam will more than likely be coming with aswell..'
Got Dex?

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:17 pm

*A Earth Elf walks in to the tavern and scans the room quickly. Seeing that what he is looking for is not there he rushes to the bar and runs down the stairs.*

dainul

Postby dainul » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:31 pm

Herfilligr looks thoughtful for a moment, then speaks. "Someone I know?" He is about to continue when the elf enters, and rushes downstairs. He watches the elf pass, but doesn't otherwise react to its presence. "And certainly. I'm beginning to get ot know the area a little and it me. I may even be able to find us a shortcut."

Return to “Narturlin”