A Royal Birthday

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

A Royal Birthday

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:00 am

*Sylor and Zemilia walk into the village arm in arm. A grin perminant on Zemilia's face. She is carring the spear in her free hand. People wounder what has happened to her but seem to be happy that she is happy. The guards however are not happy that she had been gone that long but when they see Sylor with her they seem a little happier. She turns to Sylor.*

"Now how to tell them? I suppose this is going to be a Birthday party as well as a betroval party."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:01 am

*Sylor grins*

Well, you are the queen to be, so you should get used to proclamations. After you, your highness
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:06 am

*Zemilia walks over to The Weary Traveller and goes to the barman. She smiles, can we have a bottle of the special please?*

"I have a little suprise for you as well."

*The barman brings out two fine cut crystal glasses and a bottle of blue wine. He places it on the bar with a nod. Zemilia watches Sylor with intrest.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:07 am

*Sylor looks surprised to see a bottle of blue wine produced*

One day you will have to tell me how you can get hold of that, outside Dvarni...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:12 am

*Her smile broaderns even bigger if it was possible.*

"Ahhh you see we have a friend that we both know who is very good at teleporting."

*She takes hold of the glasses and indicates Sylor to bring the open bottle. She walks over to the fire place and takes a seat in one of the few chairs that have been made so far. Others were being made but there were few of them. The prioraty was the buildings to make them warm enought for the winter ahead. She places the spear in the corner near where they are sitting. Before she lets go she speaks to Threan.*

"I will not be far but I must sort some improtant things out."

*She then turns her attention back to Sylor.*

"Now please, you probably know more on formalities than I do for us when it comes to being in the same place in public."

*She speaks quieter.*

"Thank you for making me smile again I needed it. I am sorry I just had not got over what had happened to father, Threan."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:17 am

You are welcome. Seeing you smile makes me just as happy.

As for the formalities? Well, I believe it is fine, since we have a chaperone. *He nods in the direction of the spear*

Of course, Under the circumstances, we should probably be deciding our own etiquette.

So. Have you considered when you wish to make the announcement?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:20 am

*She considers this a moment and then speaks.*

"Well I think you will be good for the job of King but as for others I do not know. I know that they think you work hard and that you are willing to chip in but will they accept you as ruler? I would say as soon as possible but you know how fast rumours spread."

*A couple of people near by suddenly get up and go out of the tavern. Zemilia watches them go, when they have gone she smiles once more bigger than ever.*

"I would say that by tonight everyone will know anyway, so tonight?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:23 am

Of course. And I would not be ruler. You would. I would be an adviser, and companion, but my only authority would come from you. At least, regarding the earth elves. The civil authority of Narturlin, we haven't given much thought...

King is not a job though. It is not something to be left behind after one tires of it. I make the choice, knowing it is for life.

And tonight seems the best time to make the announcement, indeed.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:25 am

*Zemilia nods.*

"Now are we going to let this wine go stale? I promiss not to drink to much before tonight and there is more from where that came from."

*She give Sylor the two glasses.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:30 am

*Sylor pours the wine, and hands a glass to Zemilia.

After a while, the area outside where the founding party was held has been pretty much recreated, without Zemilia noticing. Sylor notices a sign from one of the people setting it up, indicating all is ready, and stands up.*

Well, your birthday party awaits. Shall we?

*The party is an informal affair, with all of Zemilia's closer friends invited, and the entire village is welcome to attend as well*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:34 am

*Zemilia had picked up the spear and walked through the doorway of the tavern with out its door yet in situe. She looks at the people and smiles. Two seats had been placed clse next to each other and she takes one of them and places the spear infront of her. The blue wine was brought with her. She was happy that it was all low key for she was used to dressing up for special occasions. It had been an unuseral day but now that she looked around at all the faces she could not help but shed a few tears of joy and happiness. This after all the expensive parties at the Court had been the best so far. She turns her head to Sylor.*

"Thank you. I dont have a hanki."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:37 am

A hankie? hmm... I will get you one next year then. *Sylor chuckles slightly*

I would lend you mine, but it is not clean at the moment. However, the food does come with small cloths for keeping the hands clean. They might do.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:44 am

*Zemilia carries on smiling and it is the most jenurin one that any ther ehad seen on her for a long time. The food was good and so was the company. She turned half way through a plate full of food, to Sylor.*

"Wish me luck."

*She stands and taps her glass with a knife, she waits for silence.*

"I know that alot of you are still enjoying this lovely food but I... we *Indicates to Sylor* have an anouncment. Sylor or Vorian as some of you know him has porposed to me and I have said yes. We are now betrothed."

*She waits for the reply from all present, she does not have to wait long before grins apprear on some of the faces. Others whispered to each other and some clapped, most seem happy about it. All are happy though that Zemilia is smiling.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:52 am

*Sylor is glad to see that the vast majority seem to have accepted him enough to accept him marrying their leader. He notes though, that a few seem somewhat reluctant to join in the applause.

Realising that he will have to do more to prove his worth, he spends the rest of the evening acting with the most impeccable, courtly manners, seeking to make it clear exactly how capable he is of noble behaviour*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:18 am

Kerrigan walks quietly up from the crowd to the pair

I am very happy for you, if there is anything I can do to help please do not hesitate to ask, also, it is good to see a real smile on your face Zemilia

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Return to “Narturlin”