A Royal Birthday

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:21 am

*Aratain forges to his feet.*

"Far be it for me to hide behind a Ladies skirt, but you heard her this ends before one of us gets killed. Trust me death is not a pleasant experience!"

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:22 am

*Generath looks puzzled for a moment, then steps backwards, and turns back to look at Zemilia*

I am sorry, I focused all my awareness into my sight earlier. Did you say something I didn't hear as a result?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:27 am

*She looks sternly at him almost seeming to tower over him.*

"I said Stop! Leave him, I do not want blood shed here in this village."

*She speaks looking from one to the other.*

"If either of you do you will be put on trial for attempted murder. The rules are clear even though one of you does not know them."

*She lowers her body hight slightly.*

"Now gentlemen have you both calmed down?"

*She waits for a reply from both looking constantly from one to the other.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:30 am

I am sworn to protect you. When he attacked, he by rights earned himself a death sentance. However, if you command, I shall relent, providing he makes no hostile moves.

*Generath sheathes his sword, but keeps hold of his shield*

Er... You seem to care a lot for your captors here...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:35 am

"Hey in my books you abducted her, I came to her aid. I know the High Elven ability to Glamour intimatly I so when you Glamoured her I attacked so you could not force her to leave against her will. Death was never an issue for me..... I've been there once and returened."

*He sheathes his sword and turns to Zemilia.*

"I think we're done, I wouldn't have killed him, just put him to the floor so he could not take you. After that I would have had him hog tied and healed, by my own hand."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:38 am

*Zemilia thinks to herself. 'at least he did not hear what Generath said'. She sighs.*

"I am not going anywhere yet, now please."

*She turns to Generath.*

"Do you know who I really am? Do you know who my blood mother is?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:48 am

I have heard that the humans call you a princess. Given the rumours of your noble blood back in Dvarni, and those of you having a relationship with Prince Sylor, I do not know which is correct, but it seems very likely that one way or another, you are a princess...

As for your blood mother? I take it this is relevant somehow...

*Generath looks surprised, as he reaches the answer*

You are the successor to the earth elf royal line?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:53 am

*Zemilia is glad that he can see this.*

"Yes I am, I have meet my blood father who now is dead. He has given me a gift greater than almost any that I have ever recieved in my life."

*She looks down at the ring on her left hand and smiles warmly. As she looks up she speaks again.*

"It means I have duties to the Earth Elves, I need to know a few facts but that can wait. I will not be going anywhere for the time being but you are more than welcome, as Racontil is, to come and join the celebrations."

*At this moment she feels honesty is the best.*

"More than just a celebration for my Birthday but also for my engagement."

*She lets this sink for a moment, waiting and watching his expressions.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:58 am

*Generath looks stunned, as if he has no idea what to do in this situation. After several awkward seconds, he manages to think of something*

Er... I don't really have a choice in staying. We cannot return to Dvarni without you, and I certainly wont force you to leave against your will. I can only hope that in time, you will decide to return home with us. Until then, attending a celebration would be vastly preferable to camping in the middle of nowhere. Though I should really find racontil, and tell him of all this too...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:00 am

*She nods.*

"For that I will come with you."

*She turns to Aratain.*

"You may shadow us if you like but both Generath and Racontil are honest men, what he say's is truth I believe. It is up to you."

*She does not wait for a reply.*

"Lead on."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:04 am

I do not know where he is exactly, though I should be able to track him down soon enough. He never was all that stealthy a mover.

*Generath focuses once more, and this time, keeps his eyes shut*

I hear him moving around not far away, but there is someone else there. I think they might be stalking each other...

*Generath points further into the woods*

That way, about fifty metres. You go ahead, i'll catch up.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:09 am

*Zemilia does not move for a moment.*

(OOC Sence power in that direction.)

*She gives Generath a quick look before walking off she say's*

"Do not kill or harm anyone here that is an order."

*She walks off not waiting for a reply heading in the direction that the power is coming in. She walks quietly but her movements can still be heard for some time. She calls out to let them any near know that she is there.*

"Hello, would you two please stop stalking each other and Racontil you make enough noise to wake the dead. I have seen enough of the undead for a while so please dont."

*She remains concentrating.*

*Lucy*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:46 pm

bauldin wrote:I know everything threan knows and he knows everything I know, we share alot it is the reason I am so happy for you, part of it is because Threan is actually happy,

I am more than happy to relax, if anyone is interested I will do a magic show later this evening, this is for entertainment, also I have an engagement present but Sylor asked you earlier than I expected so it is not finished yet I will give it to you soon though

With that Kerrigan throws some magic into the air which explodes a bit like what we call fireworks

Enjoy

**Kerrigan**

Kerrigan waves his arms and incantes briefly before he dissappears in a flash
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:39 pm

*Aratain stays with the High Elf, just to make sure he doesn't try anything foolish.*

"You know your lucky I've had my fill of your kind."

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:30 pm

*Mean while where the party remains, it dies down as people start to get tired. Captian Byton walks around to where Sylor is asleep, he stares at him for a moment and then rushes off to find some of the other High Elves who are sheltering there. They are all acounted for, none are missing. He rushes back to the party and finds the on duty guards and tells them what he had discovered. It had been a couple of hours since they had seen the Princess leave with a High Elf.*

*Other people were starting to wounder the same thing. Where was she? Captian Byton walks gingerly over to Sylor and tries to rouse him, with the amount of alchole in his system he can not do so. He looks at the guards and calls them to gather around him trying not to panic any of the other party members unless it is neccesarry, when they are gathered he speaks quietly*

"Princess Zemilia is missing, she went off with a High Elf during one of the dances. I thought it was Sylor but as you can see he is still fast asleep. I want you to search every building in the area and the surrounding areas. One of you go and check the watches, I will look in the hall and tavern. Come and find me if you have any reports, good or bad. Now go!"

*The guards hasten to carry out the orders, all concerned for the fate of their beloved Princess.*

Return to “Narturlin”