A Royal Birthday

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:59 am

*Zemilia smile does not dissappear. She is happy, really happy. As she watches Sylor moving around the crowd she almost wants to laught but know she must not. She holds the spear. As Kerrigan speaks she listerns.*

"Thank you, I may need to call you to help but for now I think it is just time to relax and enjoy the day. Thank you for bringing Father to me, I have been missing him. I still miss him but I know he is gone but here if I need to ask for some help."

*Her eyes are bright, she speaks a little quieter to Kerrigan.*

"You saw through my smile before, at least someone did. I do not think I will have to do that again for a while. I could not help it... *Sigh* I will be fine now."

*Her smile does not leave her face.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:13 pm

I know everything threan knows and he knows everything I know, we share alot it is the reason I am so happy for you, part of it is because Threan is actually happy,

I am more than happy to relax, if anyone is interested I will do a magic show later this evening, this is for entertainment, also I have an engagement present but Sylor asked you earlier than I expected so it is not finished yet I will give it to you soon though

With that Kerrigan throws some magic into the air which explodes a bit like what we call fireworks

Enjoy

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:17 pm

*Zemilia nods her thanks and exscuses herself catches up with sylor, she grips his arm, she speaks so that only Sylor can hear her.*

"You are doing fine. Do not worry I think some are thinking that you will take control and not many know your real name. It had to be said and they are going to have to get used to the idea. I am my own person and no one elses. I am not blind now please relax a little more. Hopefully I will be able to stop them from bowing so frequently."

*She turns as a small Earth Elf comes up to her and tugs her skirt. The girl cutsies deeply and holds out a small posey of wild flowers. Zemilia smiles as she kneels down to the girl.*

"Thank you, but please you do not have to curtsy so deeply. Just a little will do fine or even a nod of the head."

*The girl nods, smiles and walks off. Zemilia stands upright again and smells the posey, they were sweet. Time was going fast it seemed odd to have so many here of so many different races. She was only used to Elves but now there was so many she had to deal with. She turns back to sylor.*

"There are so many here, so many races I mean. It is odd the difference from Dvarni to here. I have gone from living with mainly High Elves with a few other types of elves to a mixed races from humans to well animal people. I will be fine."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:33 pm

I'd expect most of them know my real name by now. After all, gossip spreads quickly, and you did just announce my name to the entire crowd gathered. This will likely mean that most people in the village know by now. This is good of course. Those who know who I am anyway are the ones I know think well enough of me as an individual. They will be the ones telling others of who I am, so it all works out well.

The diversity here is better than I expected already, indeed. I was expecting a few other elves, a couple of humans, and maybe one or two from other races, but we have a good representation of almost every major race. With luck, this diversity will be a great strength to Narturlin.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:39 pm

*Zemilia nods in agreement.*

"Only time will tell, as long as the people here or who visit here abide by the moral laws I do not see what the trouble will come. However if the five who killed Threan ever turn up then they will not leave without out a trial. Even if events happen outside the village if they come into the village they will still be tried. This is a safe village for who ever wants to come here. The next thing we have to work hard on is some kind of outline for consiquences to any law breaking. In the mean time are you planing on relaxing and being yourself?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:43 pm

Being myself? of course. Relaxing? not a chance. We have far too much important work to do, to relax. Of course, my most important task is to make sure you take some time off, now and then. To er... relax.

*Sylor is grinning as he says this*

Still, you know what I mean. I plan to do what I can to help out in any way. As for a trial for the five? I doubt they would be stupid enough to come here, but if they do, who would you call as judges? almost none would be considered impartial by most...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:46 pm

*Zemilia smiles at the coment about having time off.*

"There is you telling me that I have to relax! Oh well I am doing that. There are a couple, Erathil, The Haran, The Gods and any other walking deity."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:48 pm

Hmm. Perhaps calling the representatives of a deity of justice would satisfy people that things are fair. I doubt either Erathil or the Haran would give a balanced trial, especially given the haran outlawing non humans...

Anyway. Enough of that. I have one last question for you today.

Did this birthday gift beat your fiftieth?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:50 pm

*She thinks for a moment.*

"I think this has definatly been the best gift that you have ever given me. Even from when you were really small. Thank you. Thank you very much. Shall we finish off the wine?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:53 pm

If you wish, though I hope you are not trying to get me drunk, and take advantage of me. I do have my reputation to consider.

*Sylor thinks for a moment, then takes a large sip from his glass, as if to make a comment. He then chuckles again*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:57 pm

*Zemilia gives him a tilted head look.*

"Would I? What about my reputation?"

*She walks the couple of paces back over to her seat and notices the bunch of gifts on the table.*

"Well it is definatly nice to have so many gifts but this many! Oh well."

*She sits down her voice merry. She takes hold of her glass and drinks.*

"Come sit. Lets watch the world go by."

*Her cheaks are starting to go rosey.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:02 pm

What about your reputation? You are beyond reproach, your highness. You act only for the benefit of the greater community, and hence, by defenition, you cannot do anything improper.

*Sylor almost manages to get through this with a straight face, before laughing out loud*

Ah, damn. Almost. I suspect I might have had a little too much to drink already.

*He sits down by Zemilia, glass still in hand, now empty*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:06 pm

*Zemilia chuckles to herself.*

"There is one person missing though who is in my charge and that is Kayleeia. We really must find her again. She would have loved to have been here and she also needs to be told the news."

*She looks into her glass and drinks the remainder. She takes hold of the bottle and drains the remaining into the two glasses. There was enough for three glasses each.*

"You really should learn how to take your alcahole. The only way is through experiance. Now enjoy, if you get to giddy I am sure that one of my guards will take you back to your tent. The other can take me, its my sixteth after all."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:10 pm

Alcohol, I can handle. I spent long enough with the humans to learn that. For some reason though, fine wine still goes to my head.

*Sylor is sipping his drink between sentances, though by his manner, most likely he is not even aware he is doing so*

So. we have the village developing nicely. How long until the first few buildings are completed?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:17 pm

*Zemilia has a knowing smile on her.*

"Mid December unfortunatly."

*She also seems to be sipping her drink merrily*

"But the basics should all be finished by the end of January. So we should be able to move into our home by mid spring. I say the basics I mean without all the fine details that is what will take all the time and the people doing that will be doing it under their own steam at their own pleasure. Most are being trained. Then all should have all th furnature compleat by spring as well. As soon as we have all four walls and a roof up it means that people will have somewhere to shelter in the worst weather at least. The Hall and Tavern are the two main buildings that need to be finished, im afraid it will be people sleeping on floor mats for some time to come. At least they will be dry and safe and as warm as possible."

*Her speach is starting to slow down a little.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”