A Royal Birthday

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:19 pm

Hmm... Furniture...

I wonder how hard it would be to transport a roomfull of furniture from one place to another, by magic...

Thats one thing I did like about pathway, I had a nice comfortable room to go back to each evening...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:23 pm

*Zemilia giggles.*

"Ask Traveller he might be able to help you there but where are you going to put it all?"

*She thinks and smiles.*

"My tent is big and warm it has a couple of side room things. I have lots of fir blankets in it at the moment as well."

*She looks at him with a slightly sleepy expression.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:28 pm

Ah, my tent is good enough for me, for the time being. I've travelled a lot more than you have, in my time with the army.

The one thing I always lacked when travelling was good company. That is fortunately something I have found in amunb... abung... lots of.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:33 pm

*Zemilia laughs out loud at his tongue tied ness.*

"At least with this wine there are not Uzzels... B...uzzels...much air. Oh ear!"

*She looks a little embairsed, there is a slight pause before she laughs out loud once more.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:37 pm

Right, I am sure we've had too much to drink now.

Still, theres only a glass left each. Shame to waste it. This stuff doesn't keep once its open...

*Sylor shakily pours the last of the wine into their glasses, not spilling as much as even he was expecting*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:40 pm

*Zemilia smiles and calms down, she takes her glass back off him before he spills any more. Her hands are still steady*

"Thank you, It is my birthday after all and I was never allowed to drink that much when I was at the palace."

*Suddenly from no where a band starts to play, it is a tune that is just slightly differnt from one that she used to dance to at court. A broard smile comes accross her. She looks hopefully at Sylor as people start to get up and dance.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:45 pm

Hmm? music? I dont remember anyone saying they could play...

*Sylor stands to dance, clearly not as graceful as usual*

Er... I don't think I am going to get through one of the faster ones... just this one dance, then I think sitting down again...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:46 pm

*Zemilia tuts.*

"You will sober up in a bit. I have."

*She takes his hand and joins in the dancing.*

"There are not just Earth Elves here, and some CAN play just not many by the looks of it."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:50 pm

*Sylor joins in the dancing, and while he is still severely drunk, he still remembers his dancing lessons from years ago. While not always perfectly in time, or in quite the right position, he still manages to get through it without any major mistakes.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:55 pm

*Zemilia smiles it still has not dissappeared off of her face and the people around her seem happy as well. When the dance is over she walks Sylor back to his seat just in time for another man to come over and ask for this dance. She accepts and speaks to Sylor Breifly.*

"I will be back soon."

*The man leads Zemilia off, the spear is safe on the table. It is a dance in which you change partners oftern, each time Zemilia changes partners the man bows low to her as they start the next phrase in the music. The music is so hypnotic to her that soon she looses count on the amount of dances she goes through. Men keep asking to dance with her and she accepts each time.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:10 pm

*As Sylor starts to nod off, another high elf figure enters the dance. Timing his entry carefully, he ends up opposite Zemilia just as they are at the edge of the dancing area, with few people watching them.

Quietly slipping a hand over her mouth, and an arm round her waist, he soon has managed to drag her off into the darkness, without anyone noticing.

After a short distance, he releases the struggling captive, and to her surprise, bows.*

I am sorry for the improper actions, your highness. However, I have orders to return you to Dvarni at any cost, and I am sure you were being held against your will, though they were treating you well enough, to let you celebrate your birthday.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:13 pm

*Zemilia stands there a little shocked in the light she could not figure out who it was.*

"I... who are you sir?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:14 pm

*The high elf raises his head from the bow, to reveal in the moonlight that he is captain Generath, one of Zemilia's two bodyguards from Dvarni*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:16 pm

*Zemilia blinks fearsly. Was she dreaming.*

"I thought you had not made it from Pathway, why have you been so quiet? I have not been capti..."

*She pauses her expression dropping.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:19 pm

*Generath rises, and luckily for Zemilia, misunderstands what she was about to say*

Of course you have not been captain for nothing. However, tracking you down was not easy. We have done our best to trace you, but very few humans, or their allies, trust us even slightly. Finding you were in this camp was not easy. Racontil is scouting around for signs of perimeter guards at the moment, but we should be able to escape without trouble, as soon as he returns.

Return to “Narturlin”