A Royal Homecoming

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:13 pm

(OOC RST= Home, long to be there again, bonded to the city.)

*Zemilia smiles and tosses him another ball of wool with a rather dodgy bit of knitting attached to it.*

"Here you can finish mine off for me. You will be up and about in no time. As soon as you stop feeling dizzy when ever you move you can get up and move around."

*She speaks with a smile, turning to Kerrigan.*

"I will and have been fine I was just tired when I returned. I just need time to think and to get three people in here to discuss orders for different groups. You can have Threan if you want to, I have spoken alot with him and he is happy about our engagement. I am sorry that I was so short with you the other day but I was a little bit merry as well."

*She indicates to the spear behind her by the desk.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:26 pm

I am glad you are alright Sylor

Zemilia I thank you, also you said you need 3 people here, may I ask which people as I might be able to get there here post haste if you would like?

If there is anything I c do to help either of you please say?

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:59 am

*She nods politly.*

"They may be people that you do not know for most of them reside within the village. I have sent messages out and they will come when it is evening for they are busy working at the moment. It is more... problems with building than anything else. But as you see it is coming along nicely. I will let you know if I need any help, also likewise if you need any help with anything do not hesitate to ask."

*Lucy*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:20 pm

RST on Zemilia when she talks about my offer of help and her talking baout offering help

Right well thank you
Kerrigan grabs the spear and heads to the exit

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:17 pm

(OOC RST she is greatful for the offer but she knows that there is nothing much that is needed to be done.)

*As Kerrigan leaves with the spear a wave of longing and pitty waves through her, she watches them leave then turn back to Sylor.*

"Sylor are you ok doing some more knitting, I know it is tedious but there is almost nothing else that can be done for the time...."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:46 pm

*Sylor looks up from straightening out Zemilia's knitting*

Certainly. If this is all there is to do, then there is nothing I can do to change it. I've put up with worse in my time, I suppose.

What about you, though? You clearly have something on your mind, and I'm not going to let you get away without telling me what is troubling you. Is it this meeting you mentioned?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:19 pm

*Zemilia takes a seat on the edge of the bed and sighs.*

"No it is not the meeting, it will be three idividual ones. They are just about the different things that people are doing at the moment. What is mainly on my mind is that I miss father when he is not here and I also miss Dvarni. I long to be there even more now and I also wish that you could have come with me when I was taken there to see it now in its glory. But I suppose if you were there as well neither of us would have been able to get out."

*She looks down on the last comment and does not look back at Sylor, instead she looks at her fingers and fiddles with them.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:44 pm

*Sylor puts his knitting aside, and lies back*

Dvarni. I must admit, I have thought of it many times since I left. I would rather be there with you, in a peaceful life, but I know that this is impossible.

*Looks over at Zemilia*

I know it has been home to us both for so long, and it has always been hard for me to walk out those gates, but we are building a new home here. We can make it as much like Dvarni as we want, keeping the best bits, and improving the rest...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:52 pm

*Elidren walks into the main area and speaks to both the Crown Prince and his Lady.*

"Your Higness, My Lady, there can be no better place nor replacement for Dvarni. Surely you both know this!"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:59 pm

*She sighs deeply trying to keep cool*

"I know there can be no new Dvarni, there is only one Dvarni."

*She looks up to Sylor.*

"This is a new place where almost all can come and go as they please. The only ones that will have problems when they come here will be the people who are wanted for murder."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:05 am

Of course nowhere is better than Dvarni. It cannot be replaced, either. However, all peoples worked to build Dvarni, and yet few are welcome there. I like what all peoples have to offer, not just the few races back home. Here, we can at least share in that, and one day, when Dvarni's doors are open to all again, I will return. Until the war ends, I cannot truly see how we can do anything except try to stay out of the senseless killing, as much as possible.

*Sylor begins to look depressed as he gets towards the end of this speech, and it seems that he is tired out, having not spoken so long at once since the party night*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:08 am

*Elidren returns to his chores, making sure to keep his back to the Crwon Prince and his Lady, without appearing to do so, with a satisfied look on is face.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:13 am

*Zemilia moves so that she is closer to his head and gently reaches for the ball of wool and knitting. She attempts to take it off of him.*

"Perhaps if you have some sleep now when you wake up we will try and get you more mobile."

*She speaks with a calm voice and smiles gently to him.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:14 am

*Sylor lies back again, smiles gently, and closes his eyes. Before long, he is sound asleep, though as with most nights, his sleep seems disturbed by nightmares*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:16 am

*Zemilia slowly moves out of the area and places the ball of wool onto a side table. She resumes her work but is more impatient now to see the people who she has sent for.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”