A Royal Homecoming

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

A Royal Homecoming

Postby quillkeeper » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:25 pm

*Elidren followed Zemilia into Narturlin, steadily and quietly, her arm linked through his as he supported her in exhustion. They approached her pavilion, trying to remain reasonably unobtrusive so as to be able to refresh themselves with minimal fuss. As she waited at the entrance he stepped forward and parted the canvas permitting her access. As soon as she set foot inside he stepped through himself and approached his lady.*

“My Lady Ancalimon, allow me to get you out of those worn travel clothes and into something more comfortable.”

*With a nod from her he looked around the Pavilion and quickly discovered the closed off section that served as her dressing chamber and led her into it, again parting the cloth allowing her to enter first. Once they were both through he let the partition fall, obstructing the view for those who entered. Now appearing as two silhouettes through the material Elidren looked through her wardrobe before selecting a lounging dress and over coat, then prepared a bowl of water and cloth to wash her down with. He then returned to Zemilia and unfastened the silver cummerbund, and removed the mauve waistcoat. This done he moved behind her to untie the blue ribbon that bound her chest and helped her out of her top and skirts, noting that it was in serious need of washing after their days excursions. Due to the chill in the evening air he quickly washed the grim from Zemilia’s body and towelled her dry, using vigorous motions to warm her whilst he did so, he then collected the dress and helped her into it, finishing with the blue ribbon that he re-bound over her dress.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:46 am

*As the ribbon was untied Zemilia felt panic, not the normal panic of ahhh there is something coming towards me but ahhhh this can't be happening. She tries to keep calm and serene but there are still tail tail signs of figity fingers and slightly faster breathing. Once the ribbon is rebound around her she feels much calmer. During the time when she had no ribbon she spoke to the paige.*

"There is a compartment to one side you can have as your own, the chest you may keep as your own. Why have I done this?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:51 am

*As Elidren ties the fial knotto secure the ribbon he speaks in the hushed voice of someone who is used to being there but not acknowledged until he was needed.*

"Done what Mistress?"
Last edited by quillkeeper on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:53 am

*She relaxes and shakes her head.*

"I do not know, I suppose come back here when Dvarni calls for me to go back to her."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:35 am

*Elidren picks up the gowns overcoat, a rich blue velvet affair that would fasten over her breast and hang loose, obscuring the ribbon from view and fastens it in place. Once done he offers an arm to his lady.*

"You are doing the right thing Mistress, I miss the city as well, but we are doing the right thing by being here."

*Zemilia takes Elidren 's arm and he escourts his lady out to the main compartment of her pavilions. He installs his lady into the most comfortable looking chair and looks around again before seeing a decanter of wine and a crystal goblet on a side. He walks over and picks it p and removes the stopper, holding the decanter under his nose he sniffs it. He speaks in very hushed tones, stoppering the decanter again.*

"Interesting, I will have to bear that one in mind."

*He then picks up another decanter and repeats the process, obvioulsy satisfied he pours a measure into the goblet and takes it over to his lady, placing it in her hand.*

"There Mistress, please drink that and forget your worries for tonight."

*With that he stands to one side and then speaks to His Lady again.*

"My Lady Ancalimon, please be wary. The decanter of the blue wine that you favour has been tainted with somehting, by your grace might I have permission to ttempt to see want taints it? I fear you might have a poisoner in this village"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:20 pm

*Zemilia sits there for a brief moment and her eyes widern, the grip on the glass loosens as she realises what it meant.*

"Sylor!"

*The glass falls and she stands quickly.*

"I must go and find him, I had blue wine at my Birthday and Engagment celebrations. I think he has been poisoned!"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:22 pm

*Elidren deftly catches the glass before it hits the ground and places it on a nearby side.*

"Then we shall go and find him at once."

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:31 pm

*After asking around, the last anyone remembers of Sylor is him being taken back to his tent by someone after the party. As Zemilia and Elidren enter Sylors tent, they see him lying asleep on him bed. He clearly hasn't moved in several days, and is wearing the same clothes he was the night of the party.

His breathing is very shallow, he is pale and thin, and attempts to wake him fail*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:37 pm

*Zemilia rushes to his side and kneels down beside his bed almost screaming at him.*

"Sylor! Sylor! Wake up! Wake up!"

*There is clearly panic in her voice. She tries to rouse him but nothing seems to work. Her straight posture seems to collapse and she leans forward to kiss his cheak. After kissing him she places her arms on the bed beside him and rests her head on those arms. Her heart feels torn and broken, she cries the pain out. She can not tell if he is still alive or not but she knows that something must be done soon about him.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:41 pm

*As Zemilia kisses him, Sylor starts to breathe a little heavier. Quickly regaining consciousness, he is completely disoriented for a few moments, before remembering.

He goes to sit up, but lacks the strength*

Urg. I think I had too much to drink last night...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:52 pm

*Zemilia hugs him and helps him to sit up just a little. Tears still flowing down her cheaks.*

"Sylor it has been nearly a week since my party. You were poisoned. I was not here, I am sorry."

*She turns quickly to the paige.*

"Please can you go and get some food? There should be some somewhere near."

*She turns back to Sylor a worried expression on her face. The tears have now stopped.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:55 pm

*Elidren leaves the bedside, trying to hide the discomfort of having to leave his Lady's side. Fortunatly he manages to find some military trail rations on a side in the Crown Princes tent. He returns to the bedside, giving the rations to his Lady.*

"They are free of any Taint my Lady, and thus safe for his Highness' Comsumption."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:57 pm

*As Elidren leaves she starts to feel a little panicy once more. Her eyes do not leave Sylors. As the Paige returns with the food she takes them with a nod from him, the panic seems to have gone a little. She offers the rations to Sylor.*

"Please eat? We will find you something to drink in a while."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:00 pm

*Sylor tries to eat, but lacks the strength to even lift his arm, as well as being badly dehydrated.*

Water...

*He barely manages to make this intelligible, but his dehydrated state makes it obvious*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:04 pm

*Elidren reaches into the bag he had brought with him and produces a skin of water. He had brought the bag knowing that the Crown Prince had likely been poisoned, and hope his alchemical supplies might have been able to aid him if needed.*

"Mistress, I have some water here for his Highness."

*With that he steps back again.*

Return to “Narturlin”