A Royal Homecoming

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:43 pm

*Sylor is able to hold on to the bottle astonishingly well for someone in his condition. However, as soon as he wakes up from Zemilias shout, his weakness returns. The bottle is taken from his hands immediately, and he collapses, unable to support his own weight.

Groggy and confused, he looks up at the two standing over him*

Where did my bed go? It's cold here on the floor...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:50 pm

*Zemilia kneels down and embraces him.*

"Oh! Sylor! I think you might have been sleep walking, I am sorry that I had to wake you but I was shocked to see you out of bed. Also as you were reaching for the blue wine that is stoppered I am not sure which one had the poison in."

*She turns to elidren.*

"Is that the poisoned bottle?"

*She mutters something and casts strength on herself and proceeds to help Sylor to his feet supporting his weight with no problems. He feels light to her. She walks him over to a nearby chair and lowers him down for a moment while she waits for her paige to speak.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:55 pm

*Elidren looks at his Lady.*

"No My Lady, it is the other bottle you told me of. The one reserved for you at the tavern, I simply stored the rest of the bottle to make out poisoner think we have not noticed. However my reactions were due to the fact that in his Highness' weakened state any alcohol could prove fatal. I should have thought of that and removed the wine to a safer storage. You have my most humbly appologise my Lady, your Highness."

*He placates himself before them ready to recieve any punishent they deem required.*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:57 pm

*Sylor is listening to all this, and realises what has happened*

Er... Did I walk over there on my own and try to drink that?

*He attempts to stand up on his own, and is unable to even stand up, let alone walk*

Not even close....
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:03 pm

*Zemilia sighs once more and places a kiss on his forhead. Once done she looks at Elidren a small frown on her face, mild anger on her voice.*

"I am NOT like Erathil I do not punish like that you should know better. Think on your feet, you have had time."

*Her voice mellows and she sighs.*

"It is my fault for not saying anything to you, at least no halm was done."

*She turns to Sylor.*

"Now do you want back to your bed or do you want to sit up and do some more of your work here?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:04 pm

As much as I hate to admit it, bed seems a good idea at the moment. I still cant handle being vertical.

*Sylor is starting to look very dizzy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:13 pm

*Whilst this conversation is passing between his Lady and the Crown Prince Elidren collects the bottles of wine and looks around the pavillion for a place to store them securely. Noticeing a lockable box he takes the bottles over and opens the box. Seeing what was in the box he thinks better of it and closes it again, then he notices the cupboard in his Mistress' desk. He opens it to discover it empty and a key in the lock gives him an idea.*

*He returns to the lock box and empties it, sorting the papers into a cohessive and logical filing systems and places them into the cupboard, locking it and taking the key to give to his lady. He then locks the wine into the box and keeps the key for himself.*

*Finally he places five books that were hidden at the bottom of the box on his lady's desk.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:18 pm

*Zemilia lifts Sylor out of his seat and helps him back into his bed, handing him his knitting.*

"Now would you like something to eat and drink?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:21 pm

A drink would be nice, but I don't think I could manage food at the moment.

*Sees the covers on the books as they are being carried across to the desk*

Ah, Resuming your studies? Good. I've been doing what I can, though I've found that using my talents for the building was just as good as learning from books.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:23 pm

*Zemilia turns.*

"I thought that I had left them back at Pathway. Well I suppose that I should continue."

*She turns back to him with a smile.*

"How about a very light soup?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:24 pm

Er... If I say just a drink, then I'm sure I'd get soup anyway, and be reminded that it technically is a drink...

I'll save the disagreement, and just give in now, shall I?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:32 pm

*Zemilia smiles.*

"If you dont want it, you dont have to have it. I wont force it down your throat, but Paige might."

*There is a broard smile on her face as she stands to walk into the next room. She looks back to see how he has reacted to this and wait for the paige to finish with moving paperwork around.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:33 pm

I could probably manage some soup, and it would likely be better for me than a drink on its own, so I suppose so...

*Sylor also looks across at the Page, to see his reaction to Zemilia's comment*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:42 pm

*Elidren carries on with his work around the tent, polietly ignoring the conversation between his Lady and the Crown Prince.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:43 pm

*Zemilia turns just in time to see Elidrens reaction and smiles a little.*

"Paige? Would you go and get some soup please?"

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”