A Royal Homecoming

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:21 pm

*Zemilia is a little startled by Elidren speaking and seems a little distance. She looks at the spear and tears run down her cheek*

"hummm.... what.... oh.. I do not know for I do not think that I am feeling very well. My eyes keep watering and I keep find that I am confused."

*She turns her face to Elidrin.*

"I feel a deep down pain, as if someone is tearing my heart out. I do not understand it."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:26 pm

*Elidren walks to his Lady's side.*

"If you are unwell My Lady, it would be best for you to retire. The pain you describe might simply be fear for his Highness manifesting itself. It is natural to worry for the one you are too wed I am told."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:40 pm

*She frowns and walks into her side chamber.*

"I do not know I will write in my diary tonight so that I can catch up with what has been going on. However I really think I am not feeling to well."

*She does not notice but her hands are shaking slightly as she moves a lose hair from her face.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:50 pm

*Elidren helps to undress his Lady and redress her in her nightgown, as always finishing off with the ribbon being bound around her chest. Whilst he is doing this he speaks to her in gentle words.*

"You are probably just exhusted my Lady, we have had a long and eventful couple of days. We are doing the right thing here. We will nurse his Highness back to health, and then everything shall be fine. Please try to get some sleep."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:23 pm

*She writes quickly in her diary, it does not make much sence from her tiredness and goes quickly to bed. It does not take her long to fall soundly to sleep, but even her dreams feel real to her. She does not sleep well that night, she tosses and turns and something bothers her for a time. Something scares her and she yells out sitting bolt up right.*

"NO! PLEASE HE IS GOOD!"

*As soon as she is awake she can not remember what she was dreaming about, but sweat trickles off of her forehead and her breathing is fast.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:25 pm

*Elidren is by his Lady's side before she can ask for him.*

"My Lady? What troubles you?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:28 pm

*She looks confused and a little lost.*

"I do not know just a nightmare I suppose. Can I have something to drink please? I need something to... to... I dont know what is wrong with me!"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:33 pm

*Elidren nodded and quickly went to get his Lady a drink. ONce it was in her hands, a drink that would warm her insides and ease her mind he spoke to her again in soothing tones.*

"You are tired and fatigued. Worrying about the crown Prince is not helping your mind rest easy, and other things are contributing to you state of unease. Let the drink soothe you and try to rest again My Lady, I am on hand if you need me."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:43 pm

*Zemilia rests back once more, the drink somehow comforting to her. Yet still she does not sleep. Something was worrying her deep down and she could not figure out what it was. She placed the mug on a side table once she had finished the drink and snuggeled back down. Her eyes were wide open and did not want to close, her mind was racing. She did not know when she fell back to sleep but her mind carried on racing it took her back to Dvarni and then everything was alright once more. She rested but her mind still felt awake. She slept long into morning waking of her own accord, she felt more rested and much more calmer. She did not realise that she had been asleep it had only felt like a blink of an eye to her. She calls out.*

"Paige?"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:49 pm

*Elidren is by her side before she has cause to call out for him again.*

"My Lady? It is mid morning, I let you sleep in as you needed the rest. His Highness is still sleeping soundly, his progress is good. Also you have a young visitor."

*He holds out a hand.*

"Do you wish to rest further, or are you ready to greet the day anew?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:53 pm

*She nods and takes the offered hand. They go into the side chamber and she is helped into a new dress. The ribbon being untied and retied.*

"I feel fine this morning. I think that you were right and that I was tired from the past few days. Now show me to the young guest please?"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:10 pm

*Elidren parts the curtain seperating his Lady's dressing compartment from the main section of the Pavillions. As she stepped through the small girl from the previous day curtised. She was wearing a quickly fashioned skirt to emulate the skirt worn in Zemilia's travel clothes. Elidren spoke to his Lady.*

"My Lady, may I present to you Nailanna Selquis."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:18 pm

*Zemilia nods politly.*

"So you have got permission from your mother to start your tuition?"

*the girl nods*

"In that case Welcome Nailanna Selquis to my house. Your first task is to go into my dressing room with Paige and be measured for some new dresses once that is done you may return into here."

*She sees that the little girl is a little nervous so she bends down to her height.*

"How old are you?"

"7"

"It is ok he is a trusted paige from my home back in Dvarni and he has, since he has been in my service, been very honourable and loyal. You have nothing to fear, you will learn some of your skills from him."

*The little girl walks into hte side chamber and Zemilia takes up her seat to finish the last bits of paper work.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:31 pm

*a message appears in zemillias mind*

my lady what troubles yours mind?
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:32 pm

*Zemilia looks down at the spear. She speaks out loud*

"There is not much only Sylor, and thinking of home."