Getting Ready to Go.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Krishena

Getting Ready to Go.

Postby Krishena » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:31 pm

Krish headed back to where she'd hidden her bag and rifled through it, making sure she had all she needed; the last of the smuggled Sanga cakes she'd had with her, a skin of water and some other food. Everything else she needed she kept on her. Her scabbard was empty for now. She'd see to getting another bastard sword eventually. For now she had the two bone swords Eluziel had had, and she had her magic. She was set. Now to finish sorting her armour.
She adjusted her bodice a little before tugging on the outer layer of soft leather. She then fished out her bracers and started lacing them on. Once done, she got the headscarf from her bet and carefully put it on. Her new horns were still a little sore, though the skin around where they'd errupted from her skull was healing nicely. With that done, all that remained was to get her magical defences up. She sat down on the ground, being careful to sit on the edge of her cloak, and closed her eyes. Murmuring, she started to incant, hands reaching to spread themselves into the leaflitter on the ground infront of her. A subtle grey tint came to her skin, like stone, and spread up her hands, eventually showing on her face. As the incantation ended, the grey colour faded. She wiped her hands, then reached one out to touch the shadow of a nearby tree. She incated again, this time the words taking a less soft tone, harsher, almost her demonic voice, and more commanding.
The shadow curled away from the tree and towards her, slowly creeping it's way up her arm, gathering around her viscously. Her incantation got a little louder and it moved more quickly, seeping over her body before it covered her completely. She moved her hand away from the tree's shadow, which resumed it's normal shape. The shadowy covering stayed for a moment, before becoming transparent. The only sign of it being that she appeared as if in permanent shadow, even in full sunlight.
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:45 pm

Grey had intended to only hang around in Naturlin for a little while though Dellam and Krishenas arrival had changed that. He'd run into Dellam the day before and had decided to hang around until the pair of them chose to leave. Where he went after that he didn't know but he felt like going somewhere, he had gotten bored with Pathway and had moved out of there in effort of finding something more fun.

Right now though with a certain sense of curiosity he had followed Krishena out into the woods a ways to find out just what she was up to. he knew she had magic and he was curious to see how she wielded it. He watched the display with interest and waited till she was done before he chose to reveal himself to her, stepping out from behind a tree with his arms folded over his chest.
"Nice look for you hun..., dark and scary. I'm sure it drives all the nicest guys wild."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:48 pm

Krish lifted her head to him and smirked. Her horns, though covered, would no doubt be noticable by him, and her scent was different. Still Krishena, but with something not human about it. Her smirk was different too, a different expression on a familiar face. When she spoke, her own voice was superimposed by a deeper, more growling voice.
'Another puppy to annoy? How wonderful.. you've come sniffing after Krishena again have you? '
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:51 pm

Grey lofted a brow as he wandered towards her, his unbooted feet barely making a noise on the soft leafy ground. He didn't seem vaguely phased by the change in her though even as he stopped right in front of her. He looked her up and down then peered curiously at the horns on top of her head.
"Horny much?", he asked in a voice that almost sounded serious...then he grinned, "Nice look for you though. It says 'I'm badass yet still sultry' to me."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:56 pm

Krish stood smoothly, having been sat on the floor, and continued to smirk, brushing the leaves from her body. Grey might notice that her second voice was distinctly male.
'Go find a bone to dig up..' s/he muttered, before moving towards Grey to step past him. S/he then smiled, having remembered something, and turned to Grey.
'Though.. I guess I'm being a little rude, perhaps I should introduce myself.. My name is Eluziel.. Krishena's other better half.. and make no mistake, she and I are very different people.'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:59 pm

"The only bone that concerns me most of the time isn't the one I have to dig up.", he said as she stepped past him. Yes he noticed the voice and he knew something of what was inside her from what Dellam had explained to him. It was a little wierd to say the least but meh, Grey was a talking wolf man. He pretty much dealt with wierd on a day to day basis in his own personal life.
"I know who you are to Eluziel...and I'd say you were both her better half. Shes got the feminine going and you've got the badass going...even though she can be pretty bad when she wants to be. Don't worry about being rude, I get called rude often among other things."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:02 pm

Eluziel continued to step around Grey, circling him this time, eyes kept upon him. The smirk remained too.
'I must remember to thank Dellam for speaking to you about me.. I wish he'd leave Krishena to explain.. or allow me to myself.. so unfair of him to spoil my fun. He'll learn I have to find it elsewhere though.. and probably at his expense..'
Once they were face to face again, Eluziel met Grey's eyes. 'So.. you're the one who wants a piece of this.. her memories of you are.. amusing at least.. Shame for you she's too devoted to the light mage to even consider sparing time for you.. though I applaud her temptation to toy with you.. '
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:06 pm

"Oh I know a few things about her to...I know she practicly spends more time with my boy Dellam then she does with her light mage...makes me wonder if hes getting something I'm not.", Grey said, flashing a grin that was playful but all teeth, "And yeah I want a piece of that...then again nearly everone knows if its female I want a piece of it though. Its just my way...not that I treat any women lesser because of it."

"nd she can toy with me all she wants...I kind of enjoy it", he said, his gaze unflinching away from Krishena/Eluziels, "Theres very little I don't enjoy."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:09 pm

Eluziel's eyebrows flicked and the smirk grew to a grin. 'Oh I bet it would just annoy you if Dellam was getting something you weren't.. boy's too mixed up with his larkant ethics to try it though. So noble.. yet so stupud..'
Eluziel shrugged and turned away, tugging his/her cloak close around. 'Why not go find someone else to bother then? Why so intent on Krishena here? Or is it because she turned you down..'
S/He glanced over his shoulder. 'I could.. convince her.. you know.. '
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:16 pm

Grey stepped cloer to 'her' with a smirk plastered on his muzzle. Idly e reached out and brushed a little dirt away from the shoulder of the cloak. It was an almost absent minded move though possibly also an excuse just to touch her.
"I wouldn't want to force her into anything...I'm not that kind of wolf.. As for why I like her so much...she intrigues me and few women so intrigue me. Maybe its because she turned me down to and I like the thrill of the hunt. Its difficult to say for certain for me...some days I get mixed up between the animal half of my senses and the man half...but both halves of me want a piece of her."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:20 pm

Eluziel grinned at the touch and moved a little closer, a hand reaching to touch his stomach. 'Well.. we'll have to see what the future brings.. you never know your luck.. there is a war on.. and the light mage is so busy..'
With that she expelled a brief part of her energies as she touched him.

OOC Snapcast Tickle, sorry Dom ;)

Eluziel watched as Grey slumped to the floor and started laughing. He loved that Krish had invented that spell. Smirking, s/he looked at the beastman. 'I do so love seeing people at my feet..'
With that, the posessed bard wandered back to the village.
Got Dex?

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:03 pm

Krish headed towards the food sellers stall. She needed some supplies for their journey to Pathway.
The earth elf tending the stand frowned at Krish as she picked out the food she wanted; a few of the rare sanga cakes, some crumbly elven bread, a couple of apples and a few pieces of jerked meat. As she came to pay though he scowled. 'I don't take money from your type.. you'll have to put all that back..'
Krishena blinked and raised an eyebrow. 'What do you mean from my type?'
The elf replied. 'Demons.. hope slayers.. those who asociate with dark things..'
Krish sighed. 'You do know who I am right? I'm Krishena, Otorno to the Traveller, the light mage? Would he really marry someone like that?'
The elf folded his arms. 'He was a fool to trust you, as are the others, anyone who asociates wth such dark powers..'
Krish huffed, which turned into a growl, her eyes growing a slight red tint.. ''Foolish Elf.. you wouldn't know darkness if it found you at midnight in the new moon.. here..' She threw a single rava note at him. 'This is all the cut rate food is worth.. blasted fool..'
She stalked away.
Got Dex?

Callion_Grimm

Postby Callion_Grimm » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:10 pm

As she walked a quick, single moan rose and fell behind her.... she turns to see from where the noise came, her eyes fix on the earth elf as he falls slowy to the ground.....then to the for solidifying behind him...

"You shouldnt speak to a lady like that...you foolish...follish mortal..."

The figure looks and locks eyes with Krish.....*a fiendish smile crawls along his face*

"Good day my good friend.."

*the figure pauses for a secound his eyes peircing inot her head*

"Well, well, well....now that is a nice suprise....couldnt stay away could you El'......you better be looking after her..."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:13 pm

Krishena grinned, a grin that Beleth would find familiar. 'What can I say? The Hope Wastes got old quickly, it's far more fun messing with the living..the dead are too easy..'
S/He stepped over to Beleth, arms wide. 'It's good to see you, though I was annoyed you didn't come and see me back home.. would have thought you'd have come with the lovely Krishena..'
Got Dex?

Callion_Grimm

Postby Callion_Grimm » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:15 pm

*Beleth steps over the quivering earth elfs body, arms wide to great its friends*

"My apoligies I was els'where......... growing....evolving.....do you like my new form....."

*he turns to show of his newly formed body*

"We have much to talk of...Ive asended of sorts and want to know how home has been.....still dead and life-less..."

*beleth hides a snigger....*

Return to “Narturlin”