The Weary Traveller

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Bogof

The Weary Traveller

Postby Bogof » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:35 pm

Bartholemew enters the inn and looks around for Krishena.

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:21 pm

Not seeing her at present, he orders a mulled wine and some bread, sits down to wait.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:56 pm

Krish finally walked in looking cold. She smiled at the bartender and ordered her usual mug of warm mead. On seeing Bartholemew she smiled and headed towards his table.
She had kept her headscarf off today, showing her newly regrown horns. She grinned. 'May I sit down?'
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:39 pm

Bartholemew's face blanched a moment before he stuttered, "Y-yes, of course Krishena." He fumbled around the rim of his glass before looking Krishena in the face, as if trying to read if it were really her or the demon that now shared her body that were in control. After a moment he realised he was being rude and coloured a little before saying, "Sorry, Krishena, I heard that you had regained your demon friend but those horns look a sight more....", he struggled for the right words, "more, demonic, than I recall. I would like you to mediate for me in a line of questioning that I have to undertake, there is no one else that will do as I have to ask the questions of your demon."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:27 am

Krishena blinked, before smiling. 'Sure.. though.. if you want you can talk to him yourself?' She frowned. 'In fact he would like to talk to you himself.. if that's ok?'
Got Dex?

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:33 pm

Bartholemew frowned for a second, then solemnly nodded his agreement. Then added, "Though when talking to him, please listen in as it were and I will discuss his answers with you yourself." Clearing his throat and sitting up straight in his seat, he then says in a commanding voice, "Demon, I abjure thee that thouest give me honest and truthful answers to my questions or thout shalt be banished henceforth from all light and life and be subjected to suffering unumbered without end. All this under the name of the most high God." He looked slightly apologetic towards Krishena and awaited the demon's response.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:16 pm

Krish closed her eyes before opening them again. They had now gained a reddish tint and she gave an odd smirk.
'Quit the fancy language, monk, and I'd like to see you banish me.. considering what effort the esteemed and departed Mr Drake had to put into ridding the light mage of his demon that time. So spill, what do you want?'
Got Dex?

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:05 pm

Ignoring the remark about banishing him, Bartholemew continued, "I have heard that Erathil is looking to perform a ritual to destroy the the heart stone, he may have obtained such a ritual from a demon. Since you are a demon and have had quite a little influence in those circles from what I gather, I would wish to know what you know of this matter. Perhaps the nature of the ritual and the components necessary to perform it. I do not however need to know the actual ritual itself, just a way to prevent it happening." He looks demon boldly in the eyes, matching gazes without blinking.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:35 am

Krish/Eluziel smirked and sat back in the seat.
'And why, exactly should I tell you all this? The heroes of the land seem quite capable of finding said information out themselves. And even if I do know what you're asking? What's in it for me? '
Got Dex?

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:27 pm

Bartholemew was prepared for this, "The reason you should wish to impart this information is very simple. If the ritual goes ahead, the heartstone will be destroyed and all life on this planet will cease to exist. That includes the person you now inhabit. I would have thought continued existance, which you obviously relish, would be reason enough to help prevent this ritual occuring."
His gaze is steady and calm, he knew trying to get the demon to want to save the world would be a long shot. He just hoped that putting it in terms of personal loss he would experience, would be enough to persuade him.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:42 pm

Krish/Eluziel smirked and shrugged.
'I've had a good run, both in this body and out of it. So, I say again..'
S/He leaned closer. 'Why should I care?'
Got Dex?

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:03 pm

**A man walks into the tavern, speaks to the barman and hands over a couple of yellow notes. The barman nods and points to a noticeboard and pours the man a drink while the man pins up a notice.**

Sometimes evil causes the worst to happen.
Sometimes the good step in and stop it from happening.
Always though everything that could happen could happen.
To stop something happening you first need to know what it is.
The prophet offers you this or any other knowledge you desire.
Despite what you may have seen, the future is not written yet.
Follow his tracks and gather the pearls of wisdom to a ruined Temple of Yashmanar.
On the 13th day of this month when Lenamo waxes.
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
For those who require such things 5 Rava will be paid.

**The man takes the drink and sits down in a corner**

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:23 am

A flicker in Bartholemew's eye hinted at slight uncertainty for a second, "You wouldn't mind all that you have done, said and thought being for nothing? And that all you could do in the future never occuring? I find that hard to believe! And as you have said so yourself, you may not know anything. Obviously I was mistaken as to your importance in the demonic world. If as you say my friends will probably be able to find out the knowledge without you, I fail to see why I waste my time." With that, he sits back and takes a drain from his mug. The mulled wine gone cold, he calls for the barkeep for another. He turns back and says, "Would be a waste of the wine if it may be my last in this world."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:12 pm

*Zemilia walks into the Weary Traveller with a high elf and 5 Earth Elves following shortly behind her. She looks like she means buisness. She looks around the tavern and walks straight over to where Krishena and Bartholemew are sitting. She speaks with an orthorative voice to Krishena as she faces her/him.*

"Krishena I need to have a word with you, you can either speak with me here or come with me to somewhere a bit more quiet. What will it be?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:35 pm

Krish shakes her head a little before smiling a slight bit at Zemilia. She eyes the others, especially the high elves, warily, but looks to the Princess.
' Of course.. might I ask what for... and why you feel the need for such others? Have I given you cause to think I would cause trouble for you, an ally?'

She stood up, slowly, her hand away from the two handed sword in the sheath at her hip.
Got Dex?

Return to “Narturlin”