The Weary Traveller

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:39 pm

Molignue comes into the bar, intent on following Kriska, sadness openly in his face.
"The good is the enemy of the better" - Antonet

Morris Starlight's Flying Circus - White Clown/Wire Walker/ Fire artiste/ Pantomime/ Stilts/ Punch and Judy Juggling/ Magician/ Illusionist/ Animal Magic....and much more!!

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:57 pm

*Kriska just ran straight through the bar and out of the door.*

(((OOC move threads to village green.)))
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:05 pm

Kerrigan follows quickly
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:49 pm

Molignue stalks rapidly after Kerrigan
"The good is the enemy of the better" - Antonet

Morris Starlight's Flying Circus - White Clown/Wire Walker/ Fire artiste/ Pantomime/ Stilts/ Punch and Judy Juggling/ Magician/ Illusionist/ Animal Magic....and much more!!

People

Postby People » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:29 pm

*A few minutes after great magical discharges are felt across the entire town, several guards enter the tavern.

Their leader steps forwards, clearly paying attention to more than just what his mundane senses tell him*

Nothing to be concerned with, citizens. We are investigating an excessive outburst of magic, and will ensure it does not disturb you any further.

*Turning to his men, he issues his orders*

Wait here for me. If you hear anything, back me up, but someone is to fetch reinforcements.
Actually? You two *points to two men* with me.

*As he goes to the stairs, he hesitates and turns back*

You two as well, thinking about it.

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:42 pm

Kerrigan comes from upstairs and leaves the tarvern
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

Plot Bot

Re: The Weary Traveller

Postby Plot Bot » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:19 pm

Two days after Zemilia and Sylor left to go scouting people were gathered around the fire place sheltering from a summer storm. They had all worked hard in training and they had just been told that some were to remain behind to ensure that the young were taken care of.

A female elf was leaning against the bar talking to the tempary land lord. "Do you think that the young will be ok? I mean Nialanna has been working very hard and learning alot but I would hope that they would make sure that she was safe being a lady in waiting."

The barman sighed "Tynes, I do not think you will have to worry, they will make sure that as many lives are saved. You heard the roumours that are going around that Zemilia was emotional about loosing as many as she did at Pathway, your husband included. It was not her fault yet she still blames herself. She has gained in wisdom she will do her best to keep as many of us alive as possible. Do not fear for your daughter." The barman smiles reassuringly.

Stories begin to be told as the evening draws in of lost treasure and battles won and of loved ones returning. Tynes leaned against the bar dreaming of what she had accomplished when a gentle cough was heard behind her. Turning she saw that the cough had come from Lortal, having been approached by him earlier she knew roughly where this conversation was going to end up. "Yes, how can I help you Lortal, I have already told you that I can not make you new trousers until the next supplies come in. I just do not have enough material for your... errr... size."

Lortal laughs "I was not going to ask that but rather could I buy you a drink? I mean a beautiful woman like you on a stormy night as tonight could do with the sweet nectar of mead inside you."

Tynes looked startled, she had not been approached for some time but by this man she did not want to know. "I could do with a drink but I am afraid that we are nothing more than aquantanses."

Lortal looks a little down but buys the drink and hands it over, he clips his tankard to hers "Cheers, for a beautiful smile and the best company a man could ever get in this village."

Tynes can not believe her ears, was the man that was known to lie really trying to charm her. Blushing slightly from mild annoyance she drank with a small nod with Lortal. As the tales of hope for the new coming of the down casting of Erathil she paid more attention to the story. A short way into finding that a arm had slipped around her waist, turning she looked at Lortal who held her tighter in an imbrace. Anger flew accross her face as she was kissed fully on the lips, pushing herself away in anger she yelled at him.

"Lortal, don't you ever attempt such a thing again. I don't want you as I do not love you. My heart was for one man and you are not he. Now stop trying to fumble your way into my life and go and find your own woman who is not me!"

With this she turns and leaves the Weary Traveller, anger clearly on her face. The other patrons looked at Lortal who looked heart broken and started wispering amoungst themselves. Lortal left shortly after and the stories continued.

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

Kerrigan walks into the tarvern and has a word with the barman to find out if Krishena or Traveller where in, he also orders a mug of dragonstear, Kerrigan then goes and sits down while the barman goes to find out

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:24 pm

*The Traveller soon comes down into the bar area looking alot more healthy than he would have done a few weeks ago but still somewhat drained of colour. Upon seeing Kerrigan he orders his usual drink and walks over to join him.*

"Good day to you Kerrigan."

*The barman arrives with his drink.*

"The advantages of owning a tavern. What can I do for you?"

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:55 pm

Traveller it is good to see you up and about and looking better

Kerrigan is looking tired but happier upon seeing Traveller

I need to find out what happend when the heroes went to Dvarni, I am guessing the statue is due to Sylor dying, but I heard rumours that Eremine was sighted with Velnashar, I need to know if this is true and what else happened, I know you weren't there but I hoped you would either be able to confirm or deny this or give me a name of someone reliable who was there

Kerrigan drinks a gulp of his dragonstear, swallows and grimces

oops forgot to heat it

A flash of fire appears around it and it bubbles slightly, Kerrigan then takes a gulp and smiles

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:05 pm

*The Traveller seems to think for a short while.*

"Kriska was there, as was Krish. I heard that Aratain travelled that way as well, and from what I have heard of his appities I would be surprised if he did not. They would probably be you best bets at getting that confirmed or denied. I could also put my art to discovering more if you have problems find them."

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:14 pm

Kerrigan looks around at the people in the tavern
Do you know where Krishena or Kriska is?
if not I will head next door to see Aratain

and Traveller do not worry with your arts yet, if this does not get what I need I will come back and we can talk more
quiet day in here though,

Kerrigan downs the rest of his drink

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:29 pm

*The Traveller thinks.*

"I do not know where they are, but they can both be reached by mind messaging, or did you forget that?"

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:36 pm

I am not wishing to intrude in whatever they are doing, I need to speak to Aratian about armour anyway, I thank you for your help Traveller, sorry for disturbing you

Kerrigan stands up and heads for the door

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:44 pm

*The Traveller stands as well.*