Zemilia's Pavillions

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:39 am

*Elidren looks at his Lady, uncertainity showing on his face.*

"But my Lady service to you and......"

*The sound of movement cuts off his words, he waits for several moment before atarting again.*

"Service to you is all I have, it is my life."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:54 am

*Zemilia nods.*

"I know but Elidren you are still young. Your service is valued to me otherwise I would have never have asked for you after my stay for a week at the Palace. We will see what happens with you later in your life you are still young and from what I could tell if the mission was a success you will be up for a big promotion."

*She smiles and as she takes another sip she suddenly seems to get extreamly tired all of a sudden and almost falls to sleep in the chair. She laughs and places the container down onto top, she attempts to stand but her legs seem to think that sitting is the best option. She looks to Elidren, reaches out to him.*

"I call in the name of my father I grant you strength for all that you may need to do this night."

*As she lets go she goes into a even deeper sleep.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:14 am

*Enfused with magical strength he picks his lady up from her chair and carriyes her gently inot her sleeping chambers, placing her on her bed. He pulls back to covers and then gentely moves her over before covering her over in the warm duvet. He almost takes a deep breath through his nose, implanting the smell of her faded purfume in his mind and kisses her on the cheek before his court training and sense of duty stop him. She was betrothed and his Lady, it was not his place, even if she had spoken comforing words to him.*

*He walked away and returned to the main area of the pavillions where he poured himself a glass of red wine. He raised it in the direction of Zemilia's sleeping chamber and mutters a toast under his breath before taking a sip. He takes his time with the glass and once finised he blows out he candles that light the pavillons and retires himself.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:19 pm

*At some point in time Zemilia is helped back into her pavillion feeling weary and tired with an increasing headach.. She sits down on a nearby chair and contemplates what she has found out. Something was going on, something, but she was not sure what. She only knew that the rituals to help defend all if not some of the village was needed and needed sooner rather than later. This would mean that at least if not all of village would have somewhere for people to shelter in times of need. She turns to Elidren.*

"I know I need to take it easy but what I have heard is not good, we need to get things resolved and quickly. I will need to see The Traveller soon which means that I will also need Sylor here as well we have buisness to go through and alot nees to be arrainged."

*She holds her head in her hands as another stabbing headach comes to her again.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:23 pm

*Elidren prepares a drink for his Lady and places it into her hands.*

"Tomorrow My Lady, for now drink this. The healers said it should help with your headache."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:28 pm

*Zemilia sniffs it and then drinks it obediently, she still holds her head and whinces occasionally.*

"I would like to see Sylor anyway but it can wait. The only problem is that I am fed up of doing nothing of being stuck in bed or in a chair just waiting for something to happen. Now that I have discovered that something has happened I can do nothing about it. I am worried for my people."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:32 pm

*Elidren takes the now empty drink from his Lady, and speaks in the tones of an advisor.*

"My Lady, you people are hardy. They have persevered through turbulent times with nothing to strive for before. Now that have a home to build for themselves, a goal, but most importantly My Lady they have you. You can do them no good bby working yourself to illness."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:35 pm

*She lets go of her head tentativly.*

"I just dont know where to start! I do not know which direction to go in. I must do the work that is set before me but at the same time I can not go forward until news arrives of what is going on in other parts of the Heartlands. I think that the Earth Elves will be fine and that they are enjoying seeing me around but I just hope that I can serve them the best as possible at the same time as serving the Tavar even better?!"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:43 pm

*Elidren again speaks in the tones of an advisor.*

"My Lady, you serve your people by serving the Taevar, and you serves the Taevar by serving your people. Both tasks go hand in hand, work at one and you further the other."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:45 pm

*Zemilia is quiet for some time finally she speaks after a long silence.*

"That is true, and I know what your role is and what mine is but there are others that do not know what their role is. I am worried for them."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:54 pm

*Elidren nods to his Lady.*

"They will learn their place and role in time, My Lady. Have faith in the Taevar's wisdom, and help them find their own trust in it. When other look to you for guidance My Lady, learn from the Taevar, and lead them to the enlightened path set before us."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:15 am

*She sighs and sits still for some time once more. Her headach forgotten but a frown remains on her face.*

"I will."

*She stands and goes to her desk pulling out her book from her bag and a quill. As well as a peice of parchment. She soon starts writting and when she is finished she hands a sealed scroll to Elidren.*

"I want you to deliver this to Sylor, but only when you think he is ready to know more about the Taevar. Do you understand, this is your judgement not mine, I have to shed some of my burderns and this is one that has been weighing me down for some time."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:19 am

*Elidren takes the scroll and bows formaly to his Mistress.*

"Your will shall be done Mistress. I thank you for the honour of easing your burdens."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:29 am

*As the scoll is taken from her hands her posture remains upright yet she seems more relaxed. She turns back to the Diary and decides to get on with filling in what has been happening. Sometime later she turns again to Elidren.*

"Elidren, I miss Sylor, I miss alot of things. You probably do not know what it is like to have your heart aching for someone who has been dead for over 57 years. Or to discover that someone who was your father to be lost and not to be trusted as much as you thought. To be reminded of your past every time you wake up and look out of the mirror and then walk out of the door and see all around you bowing?"

*Zemilia watches Elidren for any responce.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:39 am

*Elidren remmains the perfect servant in both poise an posture. He longs to speak his mind, to say the words that run through his head. "Whilst it might be fifty-seven years, I have been burdened with the knowledge that I killed my mother as I took my first breath. I never knew her, and yet I have missed her eveyday of my life." Instead he simply says.*

"You are right My Lady, I do not know."

Return to “Narturlin”