Zemilia's Pavillions

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

Zemilia's Pavillions

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:06 pm

*Elidren observed the Earth Elf as he bowed to his Lady before leaving her Pavillions. He had come to report on the progress of the building works, requesting that his Lady come and view the work that had been completed and the state of the progress.*

*They had been busy the last few weeks nursing the Crown Prince back to health, and whilst he was not in prime condition he was deemed fit enough to be returned to his own tent, replaced with Pavillions and moved closer to the Pavillions of his Lady.*

*With the job of watching the Crown Prince now aside, his Ladies people sought her attention, seeking assurance that she was in good health after her resent abduction. Elidren truned to his Lady, and spoke in the tones of an advisor.*

"Mistress, your people quiet rightly doubt your commmitment to them, I sense they feel neglected since our arrival in Narturlin. Whilst the Crown Prince needed our ministrations, your people seem to have interupted that as a negative thing. Perhaps it would be wise to show them your acceptance of and commitment to your position."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:15 pm

*She sighs as she moves out of the pravillions.*

"I know that I have been occupied with a pile of paper work and with Sylor. I believe that now he is almost recovered and that the paper work has slowed down I will be able to go around and visit all who are possibly struggerling and I will have words with some who may be able to assist or have surgestions on how I can show them that I am commited to them. I have ideas but I would like to know others points of view as well. Now lets go and see how the work is going and I may possibly be able to help in some way. Unless you have any suggestions?"

*She looks at Elidren expectantly, she knew that he had sugggestions on his mind otherwise he would not have brought the subject up. Her own thoughts she kept to herself.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:22 pm

*Following his Lady out of the Pavillions Elidren speaks keeping the tones of an advisor in his voice.*

"The traditions that I have witness amongst rulers is for a circlet or similar badge of officeto be worn, showing the person's acceptance of their office. If you were to follow this tradition, it might ease your people's minds. This would be the wisest corse of action"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:28 pm

*Zemilia smiles keeping quiet for some time. Until they reach what is resemberling a well built town hall with the outside stone being placed around its outside.*

"It is looking good, it should be finished at least on the outside in a couple of days. We shall see about that."

*She walks to the center of the village where a couple of Earth Elf women have set up table where people can get food and other resources. She frowned at the sight of them but shrugs. As her vision goes around the pamaramic view she starts to smile at what has been accomplised so soon. It seemed that some of the Earth Elves were glad to see her once again out and about.*

"I was going to go and see someone anyway who is very busy at the moment and may be the best person to talk to about it... Paige..."

*She stops speaking and then shakes her head. She voice sounds heavy on the next few words.*

"Never mind."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:44 pm

*Elidren watches his Lady for a response to his statement about the circlet, the smile could be taken as a positive result but the silence bugs him somewhat, still he does not show nor act upon it, deciding merely to monitor this behaviour, it is after all his Lady's right to not speak to her servant if she so choose, even if it made it harder for him to help her. As she speaks and seems to forget what she was going to say he leaves his mental deiberations and returns his attention to His Lady.*

"My Lady? What troubles you?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:59 pm

*She is deep in thought herself when Elidren speaks. She starts to walk towards the Hall.*

"I was going to say something but I could not remember what it was. It was right on the tip of my tongue but now I can not remember."

*She shrugs and as they walk past a group of Earth Elves who are busy working on the outside of the town hall. She looks down a Elidren.*

"Would you kindly go and get some drink and a little food for these people, they are working hard and deserve a break."

*Her face looks that of a person ordering Elidren. She looks up at the workpeople and calls them down from where they were working making sure that everything was secure before they steped down. She does not watch Elidren's reactions.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:04 pm

*Elidren walks off towards the tavern to carry out his Lady's orders.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:21 pm

*Zemilia sits on the steps.*

"I have been woundering for a while how you have all been working. I just wanted to know how you think it is going?"

*The men seem a little shocked that Zemilia has come to speak with them personally and seem a little quiet but one of the younger elves starts speaking.*

"If you want the truth, we are cold but we will live. I think for all of us as soon as we get the main buildings done then work will slow down. But we are woundering how we are to go about our nomal lives in the coming years?"

*He seems to keep his feelings blank on his face but he has not yet mastered the farsard yet. A glint of panic can be seen in his eyes. Zemilia smiles and nods.*

"I will not keep you here if you do not wish to stay, you are free to leave at any point. It is just this is possibly the safest place to be for the time being. Some of the land that has had trees felled will be made into farm land and we will hopefully in time be self surficant if all goes well. The main building will be where we can all shelter for the time being and where we can congregate when time arrises. Is there anything that I can do to help ease any of your worries?"

*A taller Earth Elf speaks, his voice is slightly more placid yet gruff.*

"We know that you and Sylor are betroved, but we are your people and we need to know that you are still here and uneffected by your recient forced trip to Dvarni."

*Zemilia nods and looks at him with a broad smile.*

"You are wise and I will be seen around more oftern. Now my Paige has gone to get some well deserved food and drink for you, it may not be much but enjoy the rest. How has the move been for you?"

*The conversation carries on in this manner with the workers relaxing to listerning to her speak. They seem happy for the break but they know that they have still got alot of work ahead of them.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:32 pm

*Elidren returns with a tray laden with food and steaming hot drinks for His Lady the six workers, his expression is one of civility and he places the the tray on a nearby log, the ribbon that binds his chest plain for all to see.*

"Mistress Anaclimon, the prime of the tavern's food for yourself and the good folk of Narturlin, and a mug of the finest fruit tea to warm your insides."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:41 pm

*Zemilia smiles and welcomes the food and drink. It gets split up between the workers and they greatfully accept the drink. As the food is eatern up and the drink warming the men Zemilia exscuses herself to have a look at the work on the inside of the village hall. As she leaves the workers she is amazed at how the work been compleated. The wood on the inside was beginning to be carved beautifully, her creast sat in the middle of a finaly decorated beam that spans accross the end of the hall. She stands there looking amazed at the work with a broad smile accross her face. She was very happy at the work. Blankets and bed roles are piled at the edge of the hall ready for the nigt, people were now sheltering in here which was good. As she walks back to the men she nods.*

"It is a very good job, keep it up. We will soon be finished and then we will be able to get back to a almost normal routeen. Thank you for your effort. I will see you all at the winter feast?"

*The turn to her and nod in bows. She leaves them and walks to look at the Tavern.*

"Elidren? how are the potions looking?"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:50 pm

*Elidren falls into step just behind His Lady and off to one side.*

"Our supply is reasonable My Lady, I would prefer to have a larger supply of soul potions. as we only have nine, we also have forteen vitaea and two mend bone potions. I would like to have in excess of twenty of each of the basics before I build up the supply of the more rare potions. Why do you ask my Lady?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:56 pm

*Zemilia as she looks around the almost finished Tavern keeps quiet but when they go back out into the main area for the village she looks to the next building. Which has a few walls and a furnace being built that can be seen through one of the incompleat walls.*

"Well we are just about to go and visit Aratain and Nathaniel lives with him, he is as you know a alchamist. I am going to go and speak to Aratain and I was woundering if you would like to go and speak with Nathaniel about the potions?"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:00 pm

*Elidren nods stiffly.*

"That would be wise my Lady, I shall speak with Nathaniel whilst you tend to the business you need to, will you need time or shall I return to your side as soon as I have spoken to the Alchemist?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:07 pm

*She contemplates this as she knocks on the a door that is well crafted.*

"I could do with some time, perhaps you can inquire if anyone has brought from him any poisons that can induce sleep, or you could possibly learn some ways to help with Sylor. It is up to you I may be some time, I will return to you in due course."

*She knocks once more woundering if there is anyone in.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:11 pm

*The door is opened fairly quickly by Nathaniel*

Ah, your highness. Good to see you out and about again. I'd heard you were staying in your tent lately.

Do come in. Can I help with anything?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Return to “Narturlin”