Zemilia's Pavillions

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:28 am

*Zemilia nods.*

"That is good. You were at the trial did you see what happened with all the dieties arriving?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:31 am

*Elidren sakes his head.*

"No, My Lady, I missed that..... Excitment, I am sorry I cannot inform you of anything else on that front."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:42 am

*Zemilia looks at her now empty glass and then to the bottle. She gently pours a half glass mesure and statisfied she places the bottle back down again. Noticing that she is ahead of Elidren this time she waits for him to catch up.*

"It is a shame you missed it, I thought that I was halucinating when it all started. I could see the lights through the top of the tent."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:57 pm

*Noting his Lady waiting Elidren finishes his glass of wine and pours both his Lady and himself another glass, in that order. Once done he speaks.*

"From what I can gather from the people speaking of the events it was a good thing that we missed the event of that night. Reports say that even the vaunted mage you call the Traveller had problems with the creatures that spawned that night. Some say that he aqquired the personal attention of Velnashar, though I find that hard to believe, for he would not be walking if that were the case."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:22 pm

*She chuckles to herself mainly, opening her eyes to grasp her drink and slowly sip the contence.*

"If it was true that Velnashar did test The Traveller and they both survived then we will have to be careful indeed."

*She continues to sip her drink until the glass is half full again. She looks at the contence and then to Elidren.*

"You know I do believe that my headach has truely gone."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:39 pm

*Elidren notes the empty bootle by his Lady's side.*

"I believe that is because you are truely relaxing my Lady. However I believe you might have a different sort of headache in the morning, and I will have to restock the wine cabinet."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:59 pm

*Zemilia smiles and laughs.*

"I think I will need to go to bed for sometime soon."

*As if she could not sink even further into the chair she some how manages to. Closing her eyes she reaches out and touches Elidren gently. She mumbles something and essence flows from her into Elidren strengthening him and she falls to sleep.*

*Lucy*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:56 am

*The following day had been eventful, all the laws were set in stone and she had seen Sylor even if it was in the heat of discussions. He was becoming more of a diplomat than she had realised, he was going to become a great leader if all went well and he decided to choose to become one. She had hardly any headach until later that evening even with all the alchole inside her from the previous night. Now that she was getting more used to the work load she decided that it was high time she went to see how the village and people were coping. She left the Pavillion with Elidren as normal*

(OOC Moved to another thread)

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:45 am

*Upon returning to the pavillions Elidren steps in front of his Lady and opens the way, allowing her entry.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:47 am

*Zemilia walks quickly to her anti chamber and relaxes a little. Her head was hurting but she was not going to show the weakness infront of anyone. Well almost anyone.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:51 am

*Elidren follows her into the chamber and moves to find another gown from his Lady's wardrobe. Once the gown is selected and hung ready, he turns to his Lady, indicating the dress.*

"My Lady is that acceptable?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:54 am

*Zemilia looks at him and then down to her hands.*

"Err... yes that will do nicely."

*She goes over to a wash basin and pours out some water washing her hands in it. In the mirror overlooking the basin she sees her reflection, she feels almost horrified at the paleness of her features. She turns to Elidren once her hands are clear of the blood.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:09 am

*Once she is ready Elidren helps her out of her overgow and moves behind his Lady to untie the ribbons securing the main dress. Once the tension released he helps her from the garment, and retrieves the hung gown, a simple Ivory and silver affair, with mauve trims on the hemlines, and fastens across the bust with mauve ribbons. He then helps his Lady into the gown and fastens it, taking a moment to tidy her hair before releasing her to relax whilst he finds some water to soak the solied garment.*.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:14 am

*Zemilia feels flustered so she sits down infront of her dressing table. She could not figure out what was wrong, then suddenly it dawned on her. It was not Elidrens fault it was hers for not telling him while he was fasterning her into the dress. She went to call out and the large breath in was enough for her. She could see stars infront of her face and her breathing had slowed right down. She looked up to the mirror and saw that all colour had drawn from her face. She tries to call out one more time but as she does her vision goes black and her ears go deaf.*

"Eli..."

*Her body crumples and she falls to her left.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:18 am

*Upon hearing the cry cut short Elidren rushes back to His Lady's side. Seeing her on the floor he lifts her back into her chair and retrieves some smelling salts, wafting them under his Lady's nose.*

Return to “Narturlin”