Feast for Hard Workers

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Feast for Hard Workers

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:20 pm

*With two of the main building compleated it was decided that a feast should be prepard to celebrate the heart of winter and to celebrate the compleation of two of the buildings. Hopefully this one should go without anything going wrong. The Hall was laid out with masses of tables and even the outside of the hall had other tables gathered around the fire that was cooking various game that had been caught in the previous two days.*

*The hustle and bustle was of excitment and people were enjoying seeing smiles on each others faces as they could now see their hard work paying off. It was only a matter of time before the feasting could begin.*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:37 pm

*With the mention of the feasting ahead Elidren had acoured his Lady's Wardrobe for he most regal looking dress. In his search he looked for a combination of warmth, to ward off the winter chill, and elegance, to make it known beyond any shadow of a doubt who she was.*

*Now with the feast drawing near he assisted his Lady into the gown he had selected. A busel gave shape to the back of the gown, and three layers of petties gave the affair warmth. The red velvet bodice was laced at the front in a intricate pattern of ribbons that boggled the mind to look at. The skirts were of Silver satin delicatly embroidered at the hem line.*

*The most expensive Dvarni purfume finished of the garment before Elidren stood back staisfied with his work. Young Nialanna Selquis gasped at the finished affair, never having seen anything quiet like it before, but then she had never been dressed as she was now before, her dress for her education finished this morning.*

*Elidren spoke with a bow, and opened the way to the main compartment of the Pavillions.*

"My Lady, I believe that your people wait for you to open the feast."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:00 pm

*Zemilia walks out into the main chamber and holds out her hand to Nialanna Selquis who takes it. She kneels slightly down to face her and speaks gently.*

"Now it is late you are not to stay up too long when we get to the feast I would like you to go and find your mother."

*The little girl nods they walk out of the tent and wait outside Sylors. She coughs loudly.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:03 pm

*After a few moments, Sylor emerges, using an ornate walking cane. Once he sees it is Zemilia, he goes from apparently using it for show, to depending on it to move faster than a shuffle*

Ah, good evening. I seem to have timed my getting ready well. I feel I should begin by complimenting you on your attire. I haven't seen clothing so fine outside of Dvarni...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:07 pm

*Elidren takes his customary place behind hid Lady and just of to one side. As the Crown Prince emerges from his tent bows, motioning for Nialanna to curtsie.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:09 pm

*Zemilia smiles, she leans forward and kisses Sylor on the cheek.*

"You are looking stronger yourself. It was one of the items that I thought I had left at Pathway but obviously Lyra thought ahead. Now shall we go?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:12 pm

*Sylor smiles in reply, and looks down at his clothes*

I've got nothing so decent, sadly. Adequate, but not as good as I'd like. All my best are still back in pathway. I should get round to moving everything down when I am more mobile.

Anyway. We mustn't keep the people waiting. After you, my lady.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:15 pm

*Zemilia walks towards the feast the smell of the food floating on the air. As they get closer people turn there heads it is not long before she is seated in a chair in the middle of the hall looking out of the main door.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:22 pm

*Elidren takes up his position two steps back and just left of his Lady's seat, noting the passage of the young Earth Elf Student to her mother. He stands stiff back and errect, perfect posture, waiting for his Lady to call upon his service.*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:28 pm

*Sylor manages to walk to his seat by Zemilia without looking too weak, but when he sits down, it is clear to those close by that the walk was too long for him. Still, he hides it well, and only those who know anyway realise how weak he is*

There. I was worried I wasn't going to make it for a moment. Please don't ask me to stand for a toast, or anything? I'll need a few minutes to recuperate after that...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:31 pm

*Zemilia smiles warmly and looks out of the open door to the people that are gathering around. She knows that Sylor needs a rest after all he had only been walking around for less than a week now. She speaks quietly to him*

"I know dont worry to much I know you will be ok and I think that it will be a while before all are seated and the food is ready."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:39 pm

Just as well. I really dont think it's appropriate to have me known as being so weak, this long after the poisoning. Royalty is meant to be seen as reliable, strong, dependable. Weakness goes against all that.

*Sylor looks around the room, and watches people arriving, taking their seats, and so on. Seeing nothing of note, he turns back to Zemilia after a short time*

So. What have you been keeping busy with lately?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:32 pm

*Zemilia smiles.*

"I have been busy over seeing the constructions and also planning a suprise for the new year. Nothing much really."

*She concentrates speaking quietly, she touches him on the leg.*

"The earth that we walk on is strong and sturdy, I grant in Sylor the strength that flows through me and the earth to help steady him tonight. Strength"

*She stands as most seems seated and comfortable. She speaks with a confident voice as all go quiet and look her way.*

"Now that all are seated lets raise a glass, mug, or tankard to the contination of this village."

*She lifts her glass.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:10 pm

*Sylor smiles, and lifts his glass, along with all others present*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:38 pm

"To the future"

*She takes a sip*

"Now lets eat."

*A huge smile on her face as she sits back down.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”