Feast for Hard Workers

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:10 am

*Sylor remembers something, and goes back to his seat quickly, where his walking cane still is. retreiving it, he returns to Zemilia, and subtly offers it to her*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:11 am

*Elidren is quick reflexed. As soon as his Lady seems ready to fall he has a supporting arm around her waist, keeping her on her feet. He slowly moves towards the door, the air cooling rapidly.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:18 am

*As Sylor offers her the walking stick as they walk out of the door the air cools her down and she is able to take the walking stick. It seems a little large for her but she is able to support a bit more of her own weight. Her head is clearing a little as they walk further out. Some Earth Elves say something to her which she can not quite understand so she just waves and says.*

"Good night"

*As they carry on walking she is able to go a little faster and relax a little more. Things start to come into focus and she can now hear things better. She looks around her slowly.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:27 am

*Elidren removes his arm from His Lady's waist as she starts to steady but despite the cane offers her a supporting elbow.*

"My Lady I would prefer that his Highness does not exert himself, but I would also prefer if you had a little more support."

*As his lady takes his elbow he sets off towards her pavillions at a slow steady pace, lett the night air cool her flushed skin. Still it does not take long before they reach the tent.*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:31 am

*Once Zemilia is safely back to her tent, Sylor hands her over fully to Paige, knowing he can cope from here on his own.

Heading back to his own tent, as he goes in the entrance, he suddenly feels extremely dizzy. heading towards his bed, Sylor doesn't even get half way, before falling to the ground, and losing consciousness*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:06 pm

*Obliviouls to what is happeneing with the Crown Prince, Elidren pulls aside the flaps to his Lady's Pavillions and allows her to walk inside. Once she has stepped through he follows and seals the flaps from the inside, and escourts her to her dressing "chamber". Ensuring she has enough support from the cane he unfastens the laces securing the bodice of her gown and helps his Lady out of the garment, and petties before helping her into a night gown and then into bed.*

*He then goes into the main compartment of the pavillions to find a glass and a pitcher of water. He takes them into his Lady's bedchamber and places them both by her bedside.*

"Will you require anything else of me this evening my Lady?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:13 pm

*Zemilia still can not hear properly and her head is getting heavy from tiredness. Her voice sounds horse and slow.*

"I may certianly not require you in my room tonight! In fact.. Never... ask....... such................. a ......."

*At this point sleep over comes her and she falls soundly to sleep.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:18 pm

*Elidren notes his Lady falling to sleep and quietly stpes away, out of her Bedchambers. He looks around the pavillions and then, satisfied that nothing is out of place that shouldn't be so retires to his own sleeping compartment.*

Return to “Narturlin”