Feast for Hard Workers

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:58 pm

*Zemilia laughs out loud.*

"I think after this glass there will only be one more left for the pair of us."

*She looks sad for a moment*

"It was strange that night it all seemed to happen so fast."

*She shrugs and smiles.*

"Never mind what has happened has happened now we are both safe and happy together. Lets get merry."

*She takes her glass and she proceeds to drink almost half of the glass slowly before she even realises.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:02 pm

Ah, now you're getting the hang of things. Live for today, and whatever tomorrow brings, either shake it by the hand, or put a sword between its eyes.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:06 pm

*Zemilia seems startle.*

"But I dont have a sword until I do this."

*She concentrates breifly and holds her hand down at a angle under the table were an element sword soon appears unhindered by anything underthere and out of site from any who may be watching her. She soon lets it go and the remains of it fall as dust on the ground.*

"However that will soon be rectified and when you are well enough I will soon be able to begin sparing once more. Oh I have been meaning to ask you. Is it possible that you could help me with a spell that I am going to be working on soon. It turns a object to stone. I know that you are not that powerful with magic but I think with my beginning attempts of magic you could possibly counteract me changing something to stone."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:12 pm

*Sylor shakes his head*

Sorry, undoing a spell of living stone is air magic, but I'm nowhere near that good yet. I don't think Kayleeia is either. Traveller might be, I'm not sure.

Of course, there are plenty of things to practise on at the moment. Last I heard, we were turning all sorts of things to stone for temporary shelter. One more person helping out on that can only be a good thing.

As for sparring, I can help out already. The first few steps would be easy enough to teach as I am. Only when you are used to using a sword properly would I need to be fully healthy, and I should be fine by then, even given your past training.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:20 pm

*Zemilia nods drinks some more of her glass and then finds her head a little fuzzy so shakes her head.*

"I think this wine is going to my head before it hits yours this time. Well at least that is sorted now where were we? ... Oh yes getting merry."

*She has a smile from ear to ear and she seems to be slowly getting hotter and hotter in the face as she drinks more wine. Her glass is starting to look like it is getting emptier.*

"Lets have the day off tomorrow to rest!"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:24 pm

I think most of the town is going to be getting up late, so nobody will notice if you do.

As for the drink not going to my head? It's been there for a while. I've not drunk as much as you have though. You are a few glasses ahead of me, and gaining fast. I guess I should try and catch up...

*Sylor gets through most of his glass fairly quickly, before pouring the last of the wine into their glasses.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:27 pm

*Zemilia chuckles to herself and helps herself to another chunk of bread.*

"At least Paige is relaxing a little more now. He can finally let his hair down a little more than normal. Duty is a tole to someone of any age and I have a feeling he will feel it more than anyone else. I.. He has been moulded well."

*She finishes off eating the chunk of bread and waits for Sylor to drink first.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:30 pm

He seems far too dedicated to your service for his own good. I am trying to work out whether I should encourage some independance in him, for his own sake, or let him act as he has chosen, for yours.

Still, I can't see what harm it can do. He does a good job, and that's so rare in servants these days...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:48 pm

*Zemilia nods and gives up waiting so takes a large sip of her wine.*

"He is a good man, I think that he will be happy with us. He has been in my service since I speant a week at the Palace for my Birthday. He was assigned to me then."

*She looks down at her gloved hands and figits with her fingers. Sweat is starting to show on her brow.*

"I miss Dvarni now more than ever, I have been back and had the temptation to stay. I came back for you though."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:50 pm

For which I am very grateful. I was just getting settled here, I wouldn't want to charge across the heartlands in a poorly organised rescue attempt. Such things rarely go well, and I'd not want to die trying to rescue you, I don't think you'd let me live that down, if I did...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:52 pm

*Zemilia laughs*

"Well if you were dead you could always be raised as undead and then I could STILL love you."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:59 pm

Sounds about right. Even if I die, I won't get any peace and quiet, and like I said, you wouldn't let me get away with dying that easily...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:01 am

*Zemilia smiles and then her face suddenly turns to an expression of heart broken. Tears start to form in her eyes as she looks down at her lap and they start to fall off her chin. She cries quietly to herself.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:03 am

*Sylor leans forwards, and puts his arms around her*

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:08 am

*She places her head on her shoulder.*

"No, everyone thinks because I am smiling I am happy about what has happen! I am not as stone as some other Earth Elves and I am not going to hide it."

*Lifting her head off of his shoulder she downs the remainder of the drink trying clear her thoughts. She removes a hanky from where it was tucked under her glove and pats her eyes clear. She breathing is heavy as she tries to control herself.*

"I am sorry Sylor but it is still freash in my... my..."

*She looks a little confused.*

"... My mind."

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”