Feast for Hard Workers

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:09 am

*Sylor says nothing, but keeps a gentle hold on Zemilia, and kisses her forehead*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:14 am

*She seems to relax a little and puts a brave face on the matter.*

"I think it is time for one more dance that will chear me up. I think that they are going to be doing another dance where you swap partners for the last dance. Are you well enough to join or do you need a helping strength?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:18 am

I've had a good enough sit down, I'll manage. Better I try and toughen myself up again, in the long run.

*Sylor goes to finish his drink, before realising he already has done so. Muttering a few words, the bottle of water on the table turns slightly blue, like the wine they have been drinking. Pouring himself a small amount, he downs it in one go, and heads off to the dance floor*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:27 am

*Zemilia looks a little shocked at the transformation. Most people are out of their seats with all the tables and chairs moved out of the way. The women as a inside ring and the men on the outside. The circle moved around until the music changed and then the women and men couple up with the people opposite them. The then dance changes once more and the women and men are spinning once more. The music is fast and slowly gets faster. Zemilia is once more laugh and the people she dances with also seem to be enjoying themselves at least on the outside. Her face is getting hotter as she dances. The dance seems to continue for some time before it reaches its climax when the women and men pair up one last time and all weave in and out by making arches with their partner.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:32 am

*Elidren once again ends up with Zemilia as a partner at the end of the dance.*

"My Lady, Have a care, you look like you are about to faint. The warmth of gown must be too much for the activity. Please allow me to get you some water."

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:37 am

*Sylor gets through the dance quite easily. Those few who know his condition are no doubt astonished to see him moving with such ease and vigor. By the end of the dance, he is barely out of breath, though the excess of alcohol has affected his balance somewhat. Going back to his seat, he manages to avoid looking too undignified, as he sits back down. Going to get himself another drink, he notices the spell has worn off, and begins to recast it*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:41 am

*Zemilia looks over to Sylor who is back in his seat and smiles gently. She waves at him and blows him a kiss when she has got his attention. Her head was getting lighter and the room was starting to move slowly, it was not the room but her moving. She quickly but gracefully moves to the nearest chair where she sits down. All colour has drained from her face and there seems to be no more sweat on her brow. To her the room was starting to go more and more out of focus and stars were starting to appear before her eyes.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:47 am

*Elidren ensures that his lady is sat in the chair before rushes off to fetch a large glass and a pitcher of water. He pours her a glass and places it in her hands.*

"My Lady, please drink, sip it only. I will inform his Highness that you are felling unwell and that I am going to escourt you home."

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:51 am

*As Sylor sees Zemilia starting to sway, he stands and heads over. Meeting Elidren on the way, he stops*

Is she alright? She doesn't look all that well from back there...

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:54 am

*Elidren bows to Sylor.*

"Your Highness she has over exerted herself. The gown I selected for this evening was selected for warmth, and with all the actitity of the night my Lady is a little dehydrated. I will escourt her home and let the cool night air help cool my Lady off."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:57 am

*Zemilia's eye's flicker as she sips from the glass sound seemed to be muffeled as if she was in another room. The water was helping a little but her head still felt rather heavy. The glass was heavy to hold as she lifts it up once more she seems to struggle with the weight it just about reaches her lips as she takes another sip. The heat was to much for her and she could do nothing about it. As she tried to bring the glass up one more time it almost feels to her as if she had a weight in her hand that was slowly getting heavier for her to hold. The glass falls from her hands and she feels like she is moving at half speed as she looks down at the glass.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:01 am

*Seeing Zemilia's glass drop, Sylor darts forwards and catches it at the last moment*

Right, we need to get you watered, and then let you sleep this off. Give me a hand, Paige?

*Sylor goes to help Zemilia up as decently as possible*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:05 am

*Elidren is only a step behind the Crown Prince. As Sylor starts to lift his Lady he takes the bulk of her weight. He speaks respectfully to Sylor.*

"Your Highness you should not exert yourself so much. Please leave my Lady in my care. I would hate for you to have a relapse."

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:07 am

Not to worry, I've been feeling better and better all night. I think the exercise is doing me a world of good. Besides. I did promise that I would see her back to her tent safely.

*Sylor continues to aid Elidren, though does not oppose him taking most of the weight.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:08 am

*Zemilia looks up to the pair as they try and lift her up. Her legs are shakey but they support her weight. She frowns and speaks slowly.*

"I am not an invalid, let me walk out in peace!"

*She lets go of the pair that are supporting her weight and takes a couple of steps forward. Her legs wobble under each steap and her head starts to feel worse. She holds her head to try and steady it, stopping as she does so. She totter dangerously.*

"I think maybe not."

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”