as mornig dawns

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:04 am

*Elidren waits for some time after Malfurion leaves. He watches as his Lady relaxes and resumes her study of the map in front of her. His eyes drift to her circlet, and he wonders how the Earth Elves will take this development. The serfs would serves no matter, his Lady was too precious to them, the last of their heritage, and the key to the return of culture to their number. At last he speaks.*

"My Lady, that Malfurion is an interesting character, perhpas he is one to encorage to be kept around. Whilst he is a little cras, he stirkes me as being in possession of a keen mind, and such gifts are rare to find."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:08 am

*Zemilia nods as she reads the map, she does not speak again for some time. There seems to be something on her mind.*

"He has a good mind for knowledge of areas and he does seem to try and help however he can. As for Sylor I really should teach him the use of map reading."

*She stands and gets a book from a small shelf on her desk, she turns back to Elidren.*

"I need you to take this to Sylor, it was a book that I was to learn how to reconise air spells. It does not seem to help me much but it may help Sylor at least a little."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:12 am

*Elidren nods and takes the book, but seems to hesitate before speaking.*

"My Lady, if I might be so bold what is troubling you?"

*He takes on the tones of an advisor.*

"It is unwise for you to keep your troubles concealed from the world, a burden shared is a burden lessened, and I am here to lessen your burdens."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:13 am

*Zemilia sighs and her posture almost collapses.*

"I am just curious how Sylor took the new addition. I do not know if it should have been something done infront of the community to show that I accepted it or that it should have waited until the corronation."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:20 am

*Elidren nods.*

"Perhaps it would be wise to have some formal ceremony in front of the community, it would be more symbolic to them. However such a thing would be best served until the village is fully constructed, and your people need this reasurrance that you are still willing to lead them. You have done the right thing Mistress, you need not worry."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:21 am

*Zemilia nods.*

"I know, now will you please take the book to Sylor before he goes to far away for you to catch up to him?"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:22 am

*Elidren bows flawlessly.*

"At once My Lady."

*With that he leaves the Pavillions to catch up with the Crown Prince.*

Return to “Narturlin”