as mornig dawns

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:33 pm

*Elidren standsnear the entrance to the pavilions waiting for the breakfast tray to be brought. As usual he takes it from the hands of serf and walks over to the table wher his Lady and her guests are sitting.*

*He places the platter on the tables and then serves, first to his Lady, then to the Crown Prince and finally the Fire Elf. He takes the pitcher of juice provided and offers it around the table. Following the previous order He fills all three crystal goblets, using his Lady's finsest as she is entertaining.*

*Once breakfast is served he steps away from the table. Two steps behind the right his Lady's chair.*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:43 pm

*Sylor waits for Zemilia to start eating, then does so as well*

I am impressed at your sources. This is hardly the season for such a drink. How you get hold of such things I will have to find out one day...

*Sylor continues eating, clearly enjoying the meal immensely, it being far better than he has eaten lately*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:04 pm

*Zemilia sits in a more upright possition contemplating what Sylor had said. She eats quiet heartily.*

"The drink has had... a long travel and is kept safe near at hand. I did think that this might help the Earth Elves abit."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:24 pm

*malfurion sadaitly samples the varity that is on the plate whilst not to the calibur he would expect for the company he is in it is still a filling meal*

"I must admit that I would nopt expect to find this particular drink so far into the Heartlands, this fruit is most common in the foothills of the Ondo Mountains."
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:30 pm

*Sylor chuckles at this comment, but says nothing, and continues eating his meal*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:49 pm

*Zemilia smiles as well although does not chuckle to herself. She looks from one to the other.*

"It has been acquired by The Traveller and most likely from my fathers estates. There is enough to last the winter for a few to drink but I do not know if I will be able to get any more when Spring comes."

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:33 pm

"i am sure you will be able to aquire some more if you would like i can place the location of a couple of grove on a map?"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:02 pm

*Zemilia looks curious and calls for Elidren and gives him a small key that was in one of her pockets. She wispers something in his ear and turns with a smile to the others.*

"I would like to see where you know they are on a map."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:09 pm

*Elidren takes the key and walks over to his Lady's desk. He opens the draw where her maps are kept and retrieves the finest one from the bottom of the pile. Closing the locking the draw again he returns to his Lady's side, placing the parchment and key in her hand.*

"My Lady, Your Highness, Sir, are you finished breaking your fast? If so I shall clear the dishes away."

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:12 pm

*Sylor places his cutlery together on his plate, and sits back slightly*

Yes thank you, page. I am finished. You are to be complimented on your cooking staff, Zemilia.

*Sylor then turns to see the map, this being the first real chance he has had to see these close up*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:29 pm

*malfurion places his cutlery together and moves his plate slightly away*

"mi'lady my compliment to your cooking staff"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:36 pm

*Zemilia nods as she dabs her mouth gently with her napkin and places the cutlery close together.*

"Yes thank you Paige, and give the compliments to the other staff."

*She places the key in a very safe place and looks at the map. Noticing Sylors curiosity she moves it so that he can see easier.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:46 pm

*Elidren collects the dishes and cutlery, placing all on a tray. He then picks up the picture of fruit juice offering it around refilling both his Lady's and the Crown Prince's goblets. He then places the pitcher on the side and collects the tray removing it from the table and placing it in the hands of the awaiting servant outside.*

*He is heard to say something unaudible, before returning to his position behind his Lady*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:49 pm

*Zemilia lays the map flat on the table. It is one that she keeps for best that has very fine detail.*

"Now where do you think it is?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:56 pm

*Sylor has little knowledge of human lands, so takes his time looking at the map. Apart from nearer to pathway, all of the lands are completely unknown to him, so he has little idea where he is looking at. Compounded with his natural slowness with maps, and he is a lot more lost than he appears to be.*

Return to “Narturlin”