Law and Order

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Law and Order

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:00 pm

*Zemilia had been troubled by the roumours that a couple of heros may haver been the cause of one Earth Elf's discomfort. For the time being she had waited patiently for the merchant to come and speak to her. She was out walking through the nearly compleat village enjoying a breif break in the bad weather.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:10 pm

A small group of Earth elves stand arguing amongst themselves. As Zemilia approaches, one of them, a smaller man, notices her, and starts to walk over. He's grabbed by another, large male elf, and some more words are exchanged before the smaller pulls away again, and walks over toward the princess, an angry expression on his face, followed somewhat nervously by the rest of the group.

When he gets closer to Zemailia, he stops, and offers her a curt bow before straightening up. "My Lady."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:14 pm

*Zemilia nods her head slowly at the elf.*

"What is it that is trouberling you is there anything that I can do to help?"

*Lucy*

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:22 pm

The foremost elf looks at her for a moment before speaking. "My friend" he gestures to the large elf he had been arguing with "was attacked at his stall and had goods stolen from him by that..." He cuts himself off, catching the words before his anger forced them forth. "By the possessed woman Krishenna."

The rest of the group stand close enough to listen in but not too close, and seem loathe to meet Zemilia's gaze. As the elf speaking indicates his friend, the two elves on either side take a half step away from him. He glances to either side, then closes his eyes for a moment before taking a step forward, and bowing, slightly more fully to Zemilia.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:25 pm

*Zemilia pauses before speaking.*

"I had heard something but I was waiting for you to recover before I heard your side of the story."

*She looks over to the taller elf.*

"You say that Krishena attacked you? Also did you say anything to her that might have caused a reaction?"

*Lucy*

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:31 pm

The smaller elf steps to one side, turning to listen to his friend.

The larger meets Zemilia's gaze, but only briefly before dropping his eyes slightly and speaking. "No, my Lady. Krishenna stole from me, took merchandise right infront of me. Before I could say anything someone or... something attacked me from behind. Laid me out without leaving a mark. I... " He trails off, eyes closing, as he takes a couple of deep breaths to steady himself, and the shorter elf steps over to place a hand on his friend's shoulder.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:45 pm

*Zemilia sighs, she carries on speaking to the larger man.*

"Are you sure that it was Krishena. Could you give me a discription and any names of witnesses who may have seen the event happen?"

*Lucy*

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:50 pm

The larger elf replies quickly, regaining his composure as he focused on her question. "Don't think there was anyone else about. And she introduced herself. About yay high," he gestures with his hand "black hair, dark eyes, black clothes, great big horns."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:54 pm

*Zemilia nods, still speaking to the man.*

"I will have to get a pannel together and get her arrested and questioned. Thank you for the information. If you would kindly go and get 5 of the Earth Elves that have said they would help with military matters to come here and meet me here in 5 minutes then I would be very greatful."

*Lucy*

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:01 pm

The larger elf nods, and leaves, followed by the others. They depart quite quickly, then slow down and begin talking amongst themselves. Soon they are lost between the buildings.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:03 pm

*Elidren catches up to his Lady, having been seeking her after running his errand and noticing that she was dealing with some of her people. He bows formaly.*

"My Lady, my task is done."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:07 pm

*Zemilia watches the Earth Elves almost run off she was troubled but it hardly showed on her face. She just woundered what else might go wrong on this day. She carries on looking in the Elves direction whilst speaking to Elidren in a soft quiet voice*

"Paige, I have the harder side of my job to do in about 5 minutes. Possible theaft and assult within the village and it must be resolved as soon as possible. I just hope that we are able to hold a hero!"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:11 pm

*Elidren stands in his place, listening to his Lady's words.*

"This hero could be troublesome?"

*With out waiting for a reply he takes on the tones of an advisor.*

"It would be wise for me to come with you, and extra pair of hands, and a extra pair of eyes is always a good idea in a situation that might become hostile."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:15 pm

*Zemilia sighs once more.*

"I am hoping that the extra pair of eyes were coming anyway. I just dont know how to deal with a possessed. Kayleeia from what I have heard is one problem but Krishena is another kettle of fish. I just hope that The Traveller has had chance to have a word with her before we go and deal with the situation. Anyway there are about 5 guards coming as well. With us two that makes 7 in totle."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:18 pm

*Elidren nods.*

"Will we require arms Mistress?"

Return to “Narturlin”