Law and Order

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:23 pm

*Zemilia shakes her head.*

"It is best that we do not go in armed but the guards I expect will have weapons although I will be ordering them to keep them sheaved unless I have to draw mine or she seems to be threaterning anyone physically. Verbal abuse I am expecting unless she comes very quietly which is a possibility."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Plot Bot
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:03 pm
Contact:

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:27 pm

As he asks the question, a group of five guards rounded the corner. They approach the Princess and each bow to her before the foremost guard speaks. "You required us, my Lady?"

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:31 pm

*Zemilia nods slowly again.*

"Yes, your orders are to come with me and aid me in the arrest of a human woman. Now you are not to unsheath your weapons unless either I draw my sword or she threaterns anyone physically either by incanting or drawing her own sword. If she verbally abuses anyone just let it slide. I am hopeing that this is going to go as smoothly as possible. Is that understood?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Plot Bot
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:03 pm
Contact:

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:43 pm

The guards glance between themselves as she speaks, slightly nervous, slightly confused, it is hard to tell. "You mean the possessed lass, my Lady?" One of the guards speaks. "Word's that she can kill without even speaking, like her demon just rips soul from body. How do we arrest someone like that?"

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:49 pm

*Zemilia looks at them in a stern manner.*

"It is going to be tricky but I am hoping that it is not going to come to that. If she does attack she will only seal her own fate and surgest that she is more guilty than she may be. Also we need to ask her questions about what happened. Do any of you know the merchant that was attacked personally?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Plot Bot
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:03 pm
Contact:

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:58 pm

"You mean Lortal?" one guard asks. "A little, in passing." Another guard fails to convincingly stifle a laugh at this comment and receives a glare from the speaker.

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 pm

*Zemilia also glares at the man that laughs.*

"There is no need to laugh at a persons name."

*She turns back to the speaker.*

"If that is his name then yes... That is fair enough now let us go and find this woman. She will most likely be at the Tavern."

*Zemilia starts to walk towards the tavern her steps graceful in the gown that she is wearing.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:08 pm

*Elidren falls in to step in the position his rank entitles him to. He is a little tense, ready to be at his Lady's side in the slightest hint of danger.*

Plot Bot
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:03 pm
Contact:

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:14 pm

The elf who had laughed is very quickly very quiet, and there is a hint of a smile on the face of the one who had spoken as the group begin to head toward the tavern, three guards infront, two behind.


Return to “Narturlin”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest