Troubles of the Crown.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:34 pm

*Elidren considers his next words carefully before speaking once again in the tones of an advisor.*

"It would not be interfearing to simply request the maximum penalty at the end of the day these are powerful heros setting their tallents and skills against a mear merchant who can not hope to contend with them."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:37 pm

*Zemilia nods but remains quiet for some time, when they reach the pavillion and she enters without waiting for Elidren to allow her entrance she finally speaks.*

"Paige, I have some work to do. In the mean time you can do what you please."

*She turns and walks over to her desk sitting down and pulling her diary out of her bag and a quill from a holder filling the nib with ink.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:43 pm

*Elidren bows formaly and makes himself busy around the Pavillion in case his Lady should have need of him.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:47 pm

*Once everything is written down Zemilia makes a curse under her breath. She could tell that she was under pressure due to the fact that she had written the evidence on the wrong side of the paper. It was very unlike her. After the flow of curses the book sinks into the table. She quickly fishes the book out and moves away from the desk that seems to be swollowing thing up that are on it top. She looks over at Elidren and then walks over to her more comfortable chair.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:50 pm

*Elidren hears his Lady's curses but says nothing, instead he retrieves a bottole and goblet and pours his Lady a drink, walking over to the comfortable chair and placin the goblet in her hand.*

"My Lady, I brought this with me from Dvarni, I sensed you might have need of it. It will help ease the anxiety you are feeling without imparing your judgement."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:53 pm

*Zemilia's hands are slightly shakey but she slowly drinks the whole drink.*

"I will be fine I just need to keep calm and by the looks of the table I am not doing very well."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:01 pm

*Elidren takes the now empty glass from his Lady's hand.*

"What troubles you My Lady? Is there anyway that I might ease the burden?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:03 pm

*She shakes her head as if to clear it.*

"Only if you can be the one to speak for all at the trial instead of me. I want space yet at the same time I crave company."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:09 pm

*Elidren circles behind his Lady and carries on working, speakig advisory tones.*

"My Lady you are little use to anyone stressed as you are. Forget the trial for today and have some time to yourself. With this matter in the forefront of you mind, we have been lax in the education of Nialanna Selquis. Perhaps it would be wise to teach her of how to tend to the needs of a relaxing lady?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:13 pm

*She humms*

"Where is she? I know that she has been around and I have not ignored the effort that you put into teaching her. I would not know where to begin though."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:16 pm

"As far as I am aware Nialanna is with her mother."

*Elidren stepso once again into veiw of his Lady.*

"For this lesson there is one thing you must do above all else My Lady."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:19 pm

*Zemilia looks contempatative.*

"Let the girl have the night with her mother, unless there are other reasons why you want to see her. For it is getting dark outside and no time to teach her tonight."

*She then looks at him quizically not wanting to ask.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:26 pm

*Elidren nodded.*

"Nailanna was asking at her last lesson when she could see you next. She admires you My Lady, and likes to bask in your presence. Also her mother Amahel has made an efforst to scrpe together materials for a new dress for her daughter to wear, one fitting of her new station. Nailanna wants to show you it."

*The Paige resumes his work.*

"As for the one thing you must do for the lesson My Lady, you must simply relax."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:31 pm

*She smiles and lowers her head.*

"She may come around tomorrow when I can truely relax for the day. In the mean time I know what I can do."

*She gets up and goes to her desk once more and finds a ball of wool and knitting needles. She looks at the mess that is on the end of it and takes it back to where she was sitting. Instead of carrying on with her knitting she decides to unravel the whole thing and start again. It takes some time to unravel but in the end the wool is now around the ball and she has started again. She carries on knitting for sometime, this time it is better than what it has ever been. It seems that she can actually knit and by the time the light fades she has fininshed one scarf and has started another.*

"Elidren do you think Sylor would like this one or this one?"

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:46 pm

*Elidren examines the two scarves. He was not surprised to see the work, he had known since early on in his service to her that His Lady could knit, but had remained quiet for the dignitity of the Crown Prince.*

"The Blue one is of his house colours, whilst the other has a symbolism of the joining of houses your engagment brings. I think he would prefer the symbolism, as it would also bring him closer to your people in their eyes."

Return to “Narturlin”