A Meeting.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Krishena

A Meeting.

Postby Krishena » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:27 pm

Having spent a night wrapped in her cloak by the fire in the Weary Traveller, she woke with a slight start and looked to her guards, who were still asleep. The thought crossed her mind to run.. but she thought better of it. She smirked to herself, no doubt amused by her demon's rantings, before wandering to the bar to get some breakfast.
Obviously the guards would wake, but they would find her setting bowls of porridge before them with a smile, and retiring to another table to eat her own breakfast.
Said table was strewn with bits of paper and writings, including, rather morbidly, her will. Well, one never knew just what might happen at the trial. She hoped for the best, but it was better to be safe than sorry. The rest were plans for other things.
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Callion_Grimm

Postby Callion_Grimm » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:32 pm

*the door to the tavern slowly opened....a cold but familiar presence filled the room asif death itself had entered....lookinf up from her morning intake Krish sees a familiar face*

"Greetings mi Lady....thought we would find you here, aparently we have been *an especialy evil smirk cross's the fiends face* naughty..."

"How are you....."

*Beleth pulls up a seat next to his friend, yis and Krish's gaurds slightly taken back by his demonic form as he takes off his robe*

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:34 pm

Krish tried to resist the demonic smirk at Beleth's comment, her own looking merely impish. She also bit back her demon's ranting.
'Indeed it seems we have, Beleth, though.. I have thought of what I am to say to the jury, and have decided who will be on it for me.. we shall see though, shall we not? Beyond that, I'm fine, if a little bored. Yourself?'

She continued to eat her breakfast in a relaxed manner, though Beleth would tell by her eyes, her demon was far from happy.
Got Dex?

Callion_Grimm

Postby Callion_Grimm » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:37 pm

"I would like Traveller to speak for me, I know he will be just and honest....I meen even if he doesnt whats the worse they can do to me....Ive lived in Hell, anything is better then that...."

*He leans is close to Krish*

"And I expect you to behave yourself aswell....we both know we could just walk away and stop any in a path, but we have to try and blend in in this world"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:40 pm

Krish smiled. 'Don't worry.. both of us consider this trial...' She glanced at the guards. 'Far from troubling. We both want to see justice served in this case..' She winked at Beleth.

'As for the Traveller, I will contact him for you.. but I want to eat my breakfast first, if that's ok?'
Got Dex?

Callion_Grimm

Postby Callion_Grimm » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:42 pm

*Beleth smiles a smile Krish has grown to now and love*

"Fill your belly my sweet......and lets have a drink of two....I need meed.....lots of it I havtn had a good drink in ages*

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:48 pm

Krish laughed at this, resting her spoon in her bowl.
'Is it not a little early for mead? And besides.. save having that drink for after we deal with this trial.. then we will have plenty of mead..'

She did smile at the bartender though, who headed over with a flagon of mead. He set it infront of Beleth, before shuffling back to the bar once more.

*OOC, krish mind messaged the tender, she will have warned him of this in the past*
Got Dex?

Callion_Grimm

Postby Callion_Grimm » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:51 pm

*Beleths mouth widens beyound its boundaries...revealing rows of jagged dark fangs...the sight alone enough to send shivers over the gaurds*

MEAD!!!!

"We have a wekk before the trial apparently......want some....I know you do"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:55 pm

Krish seems completely unconcerned about the rows of teeth, smiling at Beleth.
'I'm fine with my porridge for now, Beleth. Go ahead and have that though. '

She continued to eat and glanced at her papers on the table. Beleth might be interested. They seem to be stories, plays and other writings of that sort, all in Krish's distinctive handwriting. There's also some in another hand, one Beleth would notice as Eluziel's.
There even seem to be games of noughts and crosses and the light, perhaps played by herself.. or perhaps not.
Got Dex?

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:53 pm

*The Traveller walks into his tavern and looks around. Upon seeing Krishena and Beleth he walks over and joins them at the table.*

"Good Morning Krish, Beleth. I am sorry about this, but after Pathway and the debarcle over the lack of laws we have to cling to what order we can, we also need to show that there are no exceptions to the laws."

*He looks towards the back door.*

"Someone mentioned that they had finished building the tavern, which means that we have rooms upstairs, Shall we head up there, or are you happy to remain in the bar?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:29 pm

*A Nervous looking Earth Elf comes in with a scoll that is sealed with Zemilia's creast. He approaches Belleth and holds it out to him.*

"I have been told that I should wait for a reply and that you should reply as soon as possible."

*The letter reads.*

"Dear Belleth,

There is one thing that I forgot to ask you when I meet you. Is it possible for you to either come to my tent or answer the question on the back of this letter.

Did you see Krishena pass over any money to the Merchant?
Please do not discuss with Krishena I will know for I will ask any of your or her guards and possibly The Traveller if he is present for I know that he has been around somewhere. Please reply as soon as possible, the boy that I sent this letter with has quill and ink.

Yours Signed
Princess Regent Zemilia Sraosha Ancalimon of the Earth Elves."

*The orders are sealed, the seal is of a sun rising with rolling hills in the forground.*"

*The Elf holds out the quill and ink in anticipation for a reply.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:58 pm

Krish smiled at the traveller over her porridge and shrugged.
'I know.. and to be honest, I welcome the trial. If anything it'll do a little work to counter the attitude of the elf I took the food from, and the attitude of others like him. I know full well what I'm going to say at the trial.. and I'll take whatever is doled out to me..'
She winked.
'Just don't ask what you know who thinks of it..'
Got Dex?

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:31 pm

*The Traveller sits down next to his Ontorno.*

"I can well beleive that it is not all that faltering to say the least. How have you been?"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:36 pm

Krish srugged a little and looked into her porridge bowl.
'Getting used to things.. both our old friend, and some new abilities I got.'
She looked at him.
'Missing you aswell.. I know you're busy in the forts.. but we rarely get to see eachother now.. I guess that's all part of war though..'
Got Dex?

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:38 pm

*The Traveller puts his arm around her and pulls her into an embrace.*

"I miss you as well. I have a little good news though, Kerrigan seems happy to take some of my workload, meaning I have some time to spend with you, time I intend on cherishing."

Return to “Narturlin”