After a hard day's school building.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:41 pm

"I've never seen an elf take somebody like me seriously. I think they think I'm just food. I think it's jealousy. Yup, it's totally jealousy. It's bill envy, I think. Can't blame him. Or maybe it's his ears? I'd hate to be an elf. How come you're in this town though? It's mostly elves around here and.. you're.. not an elf, are you?

"Did you have your ears clipped?"
"Whoops."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:44 pm

Krish chuckled a bit. 'I'm in Naturlin because Zemilia gave Traveller and myself this tavern, and considering how busy my husband is with Kriska and working in Pathway, I decided I should take this place in hand and run it. So.. here I am..' She smiled 'I like taverns, so it's interesting to run my own. As for eggs.. if you can spare them, we could make use them here... could start doing proper fried breakfasts..' Krish glanced aside, smiling. 'Need to find a source of bacon and such aswell...'
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:54 pm

"I can spare a few. I'm not really ready to have children, you know? How would I pursue my career with a bunch of little Ravens in tow.. so, sure, spare eggs."

Sitting down on a seat now opposite Krishena, Raven settles into it, mumbling.

"You need to get comfier chairs too. It must be pretty odd living with all the elves though. I'm getting a bit worried being around here, and I don't have to worry about having a you-know-what in my head..."
"Whoops."

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:36 pm

Cajamarca pushed open the tavern door and came in, his sack over his shoulder and an expression of deepest self-disgust upon his face. He glanced around and nodded with a pale smile in greeting to Krishena and Raven before slumping on a bench. His ringmail was torn in several places and dried blood deeply stained his robe.

<Cajamarca>
"The good is the enemy of the better" - Antonet

Morris Starlight's Flying Circus - White Clown/Wire Walker/ Fire artiste/ Pantomime/ Stilts/ Punch and Judy Juggling/ Magician/ Illusionist/ Animal Magic....and much more!!

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:49 pm

"And that's the other reason why I'm glad I turned down the offer of excitement and adventure," Raven indicates Cajamarca and the sorry state he was in, "it always seems to end up with people getting a bit.. ah.. are you in much pain, Cajamarca?"
"Whoops."

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:01 pm

Cajamarca looked up at Raven and raised his eyebrows at the comment, then came over and sat near him. His voice was even and clear though he seemed troubled.

'I'm no longer injured, Bartholemew healed my wounds earlier in the day, all I bear are the scars. The Haran had more of them patrols stopping non-humans and unfortunately they couldn't be talked round. As far as I can tell all but one of those whom we encountered were slain..'

He paused, looking sickened

'The other one was tortured by some of those with us and left to die on the hillside. I was wounded and unable to heal him, and none of the others would.'

<Cajamarca>

Morris Starlight's Flying Circus - White Clown/Wire Walker/ Fire artiste/ Pantomime/ Stilts/ Punch and Judy Juggling/ Magician/ Illusionist/ Animal Magic....and much more!!

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:37 pm

"Lots of violence, seems.. seems just like the last time I went out with a bunch of folks. Let's kill them all, the elf said. I'd say it's totally safer in here, but.. hey, fancy an egg? There's some wrapped up in that hay," Raven points at the bundle of hay on the chair by the bar, "it'll cheer you up.

"Or you could have a drink. A drink cures most things."
"Whoops."

Callum

Postby Callum » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:39 pm

**a goblin walks into the tavern with his hood up he looks around he notices a fimilar figure he then walks up to a table, sits and puts his feet up then pulls his hood down reveling he is Squirts he then pulls a bottle out of his bag and starts drinking**
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:54 pm

Looking up Cajamarca smiled briefly at Raven, noting the arrival of the Goblin whom he doesn't recognise.

'Cor, havent had an egg for ages me. Thank you I be sure.'

He looked reflective for a moment

'Healing though, like to say it cancelled out t'killing but I be unsure if he'll accept that.'

Looking up again, Cajamarca asked the pub in general

'Erm, anyone ere know where I can be finding Aratain, ee lives here somewher I believe?'

<Cajamarca>

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:18 am

Krish would not to Caj, and smile at Raven's words.
On seeing Squirts enter though, she frowned, watching him. She didn't look at all pleased to see him.
Got Dex?

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:50 am

Cajamarca stood up again, staggered almost imperceptably and picked up his sack.

'Got ter find 'im eh, ee must be round ere somewhere, if ee got back.'

He nodded to Raven and bowed slightly to Krishena before walking out of the Tavern.

<Cajamarca>

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:32 pm

Kerrigan comes out from the back of the tavern looking like he had just woken up

Krish is there some place where I can get breakfast?

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Callum

Postby Callum » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:04 pm

**squirts looks at Krish**

"why u lookin at me like that for i have only been out for a couple of weeks"
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:23 pm

Krish narrows her eyes at Squirts, before turning to Kerrigan. 'That there is, help yourself from the kitchen, you're a friend here.'
Got Dex?

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:24 pm

*Korthain enters the tavern; his chain damaged as always. He waits for a pause in the conversation, then addresses Kerigan.*

"Ah be a wonder'n if yer knows hoo ah could be speak'n with aboot send'n some supplies t'the refugees at Pathway and the crew?"

<Korthain>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Return to “Narturlin”