When a world turns Green

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

When a world turns Green

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:21 pm

*Zemilia lay there still on her bed, she had had strainge dreams during the night of large explosions and people screaming and fighing. She woke the next morning feeling exhausted and weary, feeling better than she had she looked towards an Earth Elf that she had seen by her side before over the previous days. Her night cloths were covered in sweat and every now and then a massive headach filled her head at which she flinched. She did not know how long she had laid there in her bed but she knew that it was some time from the achiness of her body. She licked her lips and the Earth Elf noticed her movement and hovered his hands over her chest examining her. He nods and helping Zemilia to sit up a little offers her a glass of huney water as she sips she wispers to him.*

"Thank you."

*When she is lowered back down she rests and he leaves her compartment with a smile and a small bow. She remains still dozing off but not going fully to sleep. Sometime later she finds herself fully awake once more and so slowly sits herself more upright which she finds exhausting.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:46 pm

*A short while later, and someone can be heard outside the tent. They cough gently, as if to announce their presence*

Zemilia? It's me. Are you well enough for visitors?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:46 pm

*She looks down at her pale hands, her voice sounds weak.*

"Yes for you I am well enough."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:50 pm

*Sylor enters the tent, and looks over to Zemilia. Seeing her looking far worse than he was expecting, he fails to conceal his surprise and concern*

How are you doing? I thought you just needed rest...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:52 pm

*Zemilia hums and relaxes a little.*

"I did need just rest I had bad headachs with it and I was very tired, I think at one point I was halucinating that there was fighting going on in the village. I will be ok, I just need to get up and about. Please do not worry to much. I am just very tired."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:54 pm

Er... there was some fighting going on, but its nothing to worry about. Just a few people getting rowdy after some drinking in the tavern.

It disrupted the trial somewhat, to be honest. Krishena was sentanced to pay the merchant the difference, and to aid in the construction of a school for the village. I trust you approve of this sentance?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:57 pm

*Zemilia looks a little suprised.*

"I have been here that long! Well yes if that was what was decided by the judges then yes it is a fit sentance."

*She looks around the room and spots her dresing gown.*

"Sylor would you please mind helping me into my dressing gown and out of bed? I am fed up of being stuck in bed!.... You mean to say I was not halucinating the fighting? What about a large explosion that made the roof glow?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:02 pm

*Sylor fetches the dressing gown, and holds it up for Zemilia, looking away while she puts it on*

Yes, there was a large discharge of magic during the scuffle. Someone got rather... overenthusiastic...

Still, no significant harm was done. Nobody significantly injured, no lasting damage.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:08 pm

*Zemilia sighs with content. She puts on her dressing gown and moves to get out of her bed. She places her feet straight into the slippers that are always at the side of her bed and holds a hand out to Sylor. She was tired already but she knew that the quicker she was up and about the better.*

"That is good that there is no lasting damage. I think it will be taking things very easy over the next few days. How have you been lately?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:12 pm

I have been well enough. The trial was a headache, what with the drunks in the tavern disrupting things, but the guards were off dealing with the aftermath of the fighting, so we had to just put up with it.

It was far less dignified than the justice process I had hoped for us to have, but with only one building useable, there was no alternative...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:20 pm

*Zemilia smiled, with help she stands.*

"Hopefully by the end of the month a few more of the buildings will be finished and it means that we will have more space and the Village hall will be able to be used for what it is meant to be used for."

*She slowly walks out of her bed chamber and into the main room. she was surprised to not see Elidren.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:27 pm

Indeed. I just hope that any more trials coming up in the near future are not similarly disrupted. There was a duck beastman raised a complaint about someone, I forget who, that I need to get back onto, for a start. What with the fighting, the drunken singing, and the headache I ended up with, I needed most of the day just to calm down properly.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:30 pm

*Zemilia nods.*

"You can find out all the information for that and if you like I will sit as one of the judges. That way I do not really have to do anything until then. As for.... enough of this I need to rest."

*She looks breifly wobberly on her feet as she reaches a nearby chair she flomps down into it. She looks down by her side and reaches for the knitting that she had fully finished.*

"Here this is for you."

*A scarf that is maroon in colour and fluffy.*

"I thought that it might be nice for you to have something that I made to help keep you that bit warmer."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:34 pm

*Sylor smiles slightly, and examines the scarf briefly*

Hmm. Excellent work. You are either the fastest learner I've ever known, by quite a way, or you were less than honest about your abilties....

Either way, thank you. It is nice to have something to wear other than working clothes, or travelling gear, and even better that it is a gift from you.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:36 pm

*Zemilia blushes from ear to ear.*

"I am alot more competent than you thought about knitting however I have never knitted socks before and it did keep you occupied while you were ill *Yawns* untangerling the mess that I had made and then re-knitting the sock. Do you forgive me for lying to you?"

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”