When a world turns Green

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:38 pm

Of course. Like you say, it gave me something to do. I was going out of my mind, stuck in bed with nothing to do.

Anyway. You seem worn out already. Do you want to rest? Is there anything I can do for you in the meantime?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:43 pm

*Zemilia nods as she yawns once more.*

"Yes, tell the guards not to allow anyone in apart from Paige, the healer, Nailanna ... *yawns* and You."

*She smiles and leans her head back onto the chair and closes her eyes.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:44 pm

*Getting used to Zemilia falling asleep around him, Sylor mutters to himself, with a smile on his face*

I wonder if her falling asleep around me is a good thing or bad...

*He then carefully moves her onto her bed, finds a blanket, and leaves, passing on the message to the guards*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:23 pm

*Zemilia wakes up later in the day feeling alot brighter and feeling more able to cope with life. She was a little confused with how she managed to get into her bed once more, but smiles at the memory of Sylor. She sits up and places her feet on the floor and manages to stand up slightly wobberly. She moves into her anti chamber sitting down in a chair near her dressing table. She is a little shocked not to see her image but soon relaxes and starts to doze off again from the effort of moving.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:59 pm

*Upon hearing movement in his Lady's chambers Elidren rushes in, speaking in the tones of an advisor.*

"My Lady you need to rest, at least until I have gotten you omse breakfast."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:14 pm

*Zemilia looks at Elidren with a startled expression.*

"I know I need rest but being in bed all the time is starting to feel closterphobic and besides I no longer have the headach and the Healer has not been by my side for some time. I will stay seated but I will not go anywhere else until I have eatern something and start to look a bit more.... a bit more.... ummm.... alive."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:17 pm

*Elidren nods satisfied that his Lady will notexhurt herself too much and disappears. He returns after several minutes with a tray of food and drink for his Lady.*

"Eat as much as you will enjoy, My Lady, I will find a gown for you to rest easy today."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:21 pm

*She nods and starts eating. When she thinks for a moment a slight panic comes over her as she looks at her chest and then wide eyed, she calls out.*

"Paige! Where is it? where is the... the ... it is!"

*There is clearly panic in her voice.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:23 pm

*Elidren turns to his Lady.*

"My Lady do not panic, it was moved to an under garment for the benefit of the healers. It will be restored to it's rightful place once we have you appropreatly garbed."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:25 pm

*Zemilia relaxes a little.*

"I can not feel it! But if you say that is where it is then that is fair enough."

*She continues on with her meal still slightly gittery. When she has eatern all that she feels that she can she leans back and relaxes a little more. She waits for Elidren to come to her side and aid her in getting dressed.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:03 pm

*Once his Lady had finished eating Elidren pulled out a gown and came to her side. Hanging the gown from the frame of the pavillions he helped Zemilia out of her sleeping attire, and quickly washed and dried her. He then dressed her in a lounging gown and finally overcoat. Only then does he speak to her in the tones of an advisor.*

"To stop making yourself ill again my Lady it would be wise to take a few days sway from your duties."

*He opens the way to the main tent.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:08 pm

*She sighs.*

"I wish that I could but I have neglected my duties long enough, however I will only be doing half days. That way I can do some work and relax for the rest of the day."

*She stands and walks slowly but steadily into the other room.*

"However I am not doing ANY work until tomorrow I need to gain strength and relax."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:50 pm

*Elidren nods.*

"Very good My Lady. Shall I fetch Nailanna for her lesson on caring for a Lady at rest?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:57 pm

*Zemilia smiles and nods. Soon after Nailanna enters and the lessions begin anew. The following day around lunch time Zemilia is seen walking around Narturlin inspecting the building works with Nailanna in toe and Elidren not far away.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”