The Village Green

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

arkaus

Re: The Village Green

Postby arkaus » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:36 pm

*seeing that his attention is not currently required Arkaus walks into the shrine*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:33 pm

*Aratain smiles down at Kriska.*

"I am glad you are safe as well. Meeting your parents will have to wait until Sylor is on the right track of returning to his body."

*He seems to comtemplate something.*

"I am going to warn you about this now, once my larder is depleted I will be trying to organise a party to restock it, perhaps it would be best for me to meet your parents after this, that way I don't know where you village is and I have considerably less chance of restocking my larder with a member of your family."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:42 pm

*Kriska looks serious.*

"My father is a winter elf and I think you have most of them now. His parents are dead, so is his uncle, I have a cousin that I have meet but I still don't know which of the win...."

*She pauses and her eyes go wide.*

"What am I going to do about Alberan? Last time I saw him I said I would go out with him... Ohhhh Im in a right pickle. Perhaps this was a mistake, just don't go East out of Pathway then there will only be a slim chance that you wont eat any of my family. As I am third generation.... Ummmm..... my mums parents were created and and well my grandfather got himself lost if not dead and my grandmother I have very little memory of, I think she went onto one of the boats that used to keep coming into our harbour and settled on an island somewhere or another. Last time I heard she was ok.... I know you have to but it is going to be hard for me... I don't.... I don't..."

*She turns away from him slightly and paddles a little deeper.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:51 pm

*Aratain lets her step away from him.*

"I know this is going to be hard for you, your Father is safe, my last Winter elf is in my larder, soon I will have completed that kind of elf as well. Unfortunately I now have the elves that are rarely seen to gather, Wood, Water, Light and Air. I also need one Earth elf, but the more power I garner through these meals the les I feel the hunger for souls."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:54 pm

*Kriska sighs and looks up.*

"You don't understand, protector of innocence. I have to stay innocent to a certian degree, I also have to help keep the innocent alive. This wont work, I can't do it, it's against me... I am sorry Aratain..."

*She turns to look at him.*

"I am sorry, it wont work, it was a fling, I can't allow you too."

*She turns fully around and paddles to the deepest part of the river.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:01 pm

*Aratain watches her paddle away and sighs.*

"I knew this wouldn't work, not yet anyway. I nature is an anethma to your beliefs. Yet this is how I was created, and what I am destined to do. I can no more deny this part of me than you can deny Neptune. Perhaps when this is all over, when I am what I was created to become, we can talk more about........ us?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:03 pm

*Kriska turns sharply, tears running and mild anger on her face.*

"You are wrong! I can deny Neptune, I can kill Neptune if I so choose but I don't he is dead yes but also alive. I am a barer of great responsabilities, I am against you. I have to protect. I love you!"

*With this she turns and dives under the water but just stays there un-moving.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:07 pm

*Aratain looks to where her soul sits under the water.*

"I wish there could be another way, but I cannot survive without doing what I must."

*He waits watching where sits.*

And I you.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:11 pm

*Kriska sits at the bottom for sometime, eventually she surfaces face red even though she would normally be fine going underwater.*

"You will find it hard getting water, they hide pritty well. Look under water, I know there is a lake somewhere south a long way from here but apart from that I do not know where they will be found apart from on the sea. I should kill you but I can not kill anyone or anything, I should hunt you and try and make sure you do not harm anything, I should just ignore you.... but I can't. You could hunt me and then we would never be apart but then Neptune may be dead.... what do you want me to do? I can not turn my back on your or the innocence."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:25 pm

*Aratain shakes his head.*

"I don't want you to stay, because I don't what to hurt you. Yet at the same time I do not want you to leave. Against my greatest instinct's I what to stay with you, my hunger whispers every day to me that I see yopu to slay you out of hand and slake my hunger for your kind on your soul, and yet I cannot raise a hand to you. The conflict inside you also mirror's the conflict I have had with myself every day since me recreation. The death elf in me revels in my hunger, caring not for who I hurt, that is the side of me that I call upon in a fight, the life elf in me is abhorred by every meal I have, that is the side of me that tempers the fury I unleash in every fight, and keeps me fighting for the right reasons.2

*He sighs.*

"I cannot ask you to stay, and yet I cannot tell you to leave, the void inside me is filling, and as it does I find myself able to feel more and more....."

*He snorts through his nose.*

"It was simpler when I couldn't feel, and yet I do not begrudge being able to. Death is a natural part of life, and if it is possible during my hunt to gather enough without taking life I will, but the meals I have need to be no older than a week, or they do me no good. After the decisions you faced at the caves I do not want to force another one you, yet I do not which to ask you to do, leave or stay, and I do not know which would be the biggest mercy to us both."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:32 pm

*Kriska wipping her tears looks at Aratain.*

"I was allowed by Neptune, he trusts you, I don't you sai..... Sanga!"

*Her eyes brightern and she rushes to Aratain kissing him lightly on the lips like she had so long ago, blushing she looks into hios eyes.*

"Elves have been going in as slaves and either not coming out or coming out as courpses to be thrown to the beasts. Go to Sanga, it's right near my glade."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:55 pm

*Aratain considers what she has said.*

"It might work, however I strongly doubt that the dead thrown out of Sanga will be recent enough to be of use to me. Still it is worth an attempt."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:58 pm

*Kriska nods, a little bit happier.*

"Well that way we can find some information out about what the Haran is up too after all he said that he was not interested in my yet which is good. It also means that I don't have to go hunting you."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:10 pm

**Aratain looks thoughtful.*

"I would not put it past the Haran to lie about certain things. I mean any enemy that volunteered to be the test subject of the Null-Staff has enough sense to find out what his enemies are up to and lull them into a false sense of security. I agree however we need to figure out what he is up too."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:12 pm

*Kriska nods.*

"So... what are you up to tonight? My place or yours?"

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”