Some kind of destiny...

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:38 pm

*Zemilia smiles back and chuckles.*

"Well we could go out before but I mean go away for a while, go and see places. Get away, just for a month or two....?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:41 pm

Ah, that would be wonderful. As long as we can leave the village in safe hands, we could forget our duties, and simply enjoy life...

With all the chaos in our lives at the moment, I'd look forwards to some peace and quiet...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:54 pm

*She smiles and moves slightly further away from Sylor so that he has no option but to move to get closer to her or fall off his seat. She positions her body so that it is at an angle facing slightly away from him. Her face tilted slightly towards him though.*

"Peace and quite, but most improtantly your company."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:02 am

*Sylor chuckles*

Ah, you think my company would be peaceful and quiet? Were you paying attention, the last few decades?

Peaceful for too long gets boring. I'd rather live an interesting life, than lead a boring existance.

*Sylor stands up, looks at the map on the table briefly, before moving it aside, and sitting down on the table, much closer to Zemilia*

What about you? Which would you prefer?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:06 am

*Zemilia does not look happy for a moment that he is sitting on her table, but smiles and relaxes in the next moment.*

"I? I would prefer to keep active. If I sit around for to long I get figity."

*She looks at Elidren breifly with a smile.*

"That was one reason why I had such a large garden."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:11 am

Well, it's not long until our houses are complete. We'll be able to move into them properly soon enough. The gardens will be at least as good as those you had in Dvarni. I know they mean a lot to you, so I made sure the builders knew how important they are.

*Sylor smiles, and stands up to fetch another drink for them both. When he returns, he goes back to his seat, though as he sits down, he subtly moves it closer to Zemilia*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:15 am

*Zemilia accepts the offered drink and begins to sip the drink once more.*

"That is good."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:23 am

*Sylor nods in agreement*

Indeed. This isn't what we were drinking a minute ago... Remind me to ask your Paige what it is...

Anyway. Travelling...

I was thinking, perhaps somewhere in Sinya Palurin. There are many areas outside the reach of the Haran for now, so many places we would be able to visit safely. Perhaps start at your fathers estates, and work east along the Ondo mountains? Though I must admit, visiting the coast again interests me as well...

*Sylor gets the bottle of drink again, and refills his cup, taking a generous mouthful. He then sits back in his chair, smiling gently, arms resting on the sides of the chair*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:41 am

*Zemilia finishes her drink and sits there prim and proper just looking at Sylor and smiling. Her hands are in her lap and the glass is back on the table. She is seems just quite content to sit there and watch and smile.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:25 pm

*Elidren returns to the main part of his Lady's pavillions after changing the linen on her bed. He wlaks in to the silence and notices the royal couple content to just sit. Whilst making it look like ligitimate work he walks over to where he left the calming drink and finds the bottle empty.*

*Without saying a word he carries on with his work, knowing that with the overdose his Lady and the Crwon Prince had taken they would be content to sit and watch the world pass without comment for several hours to come. Inwardly he marveled at his Lady's ability to retain perfect posture and etiquette despite the properties of the beverage.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:38 pm

*Several hours later Zemilia turns to Sylor.*

"Perhaps tomorrow we could go for a walk somewhere and see what is happening in Narturlin?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:41 pm

*Sylor seems startled to have someone talking to him. Or possibly, startled to notice*

Hmm? Sorry, I must have dozed off... Yes, seeing the progress made would be pleasant. Perhaps a picnic outside the village for lunch, afterwards?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:49 pm

*Zemilia sits perfectly not saying anything for a few minutes then speaks calmly.*

"A picnic would be nice, shall I get Paige to organise it?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:54 pm

Certainly. He knows well enough what we both like by now, and I think a day of fresh air would do us all good, instead of being stuck inside a tent all day, even if the tent is larger than many houses I have seen...

*Sylors gentle smile matches the expression of Zemilia perfectly, and he makes no attempt to actually attract the attention of Elidren at all, instead remains seated, peacefully staring in Zemilia's general direction*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:36 pm

*Zemilia blinks slowly, and make no attempt to summon Elidren.*

"Yes...... How about going to where you proposed to me? Or shall we let Elidren choose? When are we going to get married?"

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”