Some kind of destiny...

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:19 pm

**The power pulses slightly... just enough to grab the attention of any who might have forgotten**

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:08 am

*Zemilia stands up from what she is doing once more. Her sence power 1 has not gone down all day. She goes to the flap and looks in both directions and speaks with the guards. She sighs and comes back in again.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:48 am

*Seeing the anxiety and aggitation in his Lady, and concerned Elidren perpares a warm drink with hers known to have calming properties, and sweetens it with honey, looking sorrowful at the supply which was now running low. He puts it down by her side.*

"My Lady you will worry yourself back into illness again if you keep this up, please drink this, it will help calm you. A relaxed mind would be better than a fraught one should you people need it."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:21 pm

*Zemilia takes the drink and sips it slowly. She seems oblivious to Elidrens comment but just slowly drinks it. Eventually she seems to relax and seem slightly drowsy. She goes to her desk and shuffels through a load of paper work. She seems content when she finds one piece of paper, it reveals a map of Dvarni. She lays it down on the table and studies it intently marking on it different things that need to be changed.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:25 pm

*A sound can be heard from the other side of the tent. Sylor is awake, and looking slightly better after his short rest, though looking slightly embarrassed*

Ah, sorry for falling asleep, though I think the extra rest was badly needed. Er... how long did I sleep for?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:17 pm

*Zemilia looks up from the map that now has many pencil lines on it and smiles to Sylor.*

"Not that long an hour or two. Do you feel better?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:28 pm

Somewhat, yes. With luck, I will be able to focus my mind better tomorrow, and control my magics. They seem to be reacting to... whatever this power building up is.

I don't suppose anyone has any ideas what it is?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:36 pm

*Zemilia seems quite calm infact to calm to be honest.*

"I am sure that it will sort itself out, I hope it wont be anything to disastorus. I doubt it. Then again.... But oh well."

*She looks back down at the map and makes a couple more markings on the paper then sits backs sighs and smiles once more.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:43 pm

*Sylor frowns, knowing it is unlike Zemilia to be so calm in the face of unknown dangers*

Sort itself out? possibly, but I'd rather we did more than sit back and hope the problem goes away on its own. Do you have anyone investigating it yet?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:38 pm

*Zemilia looks up to him from the map one more time.*

"Please siit down! Its ok I have a couple of people who are keeping an eye on things. If anything happens they will come and tell me imidiatly. Would you like a drink I am sure that we have enough left for you?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:49 am

*Sylor sighs slightly. and takes a seat*

I suppose so. It's not like I'd be able to work out much about what is going on, anyway. I'd probably spend three days working from my books, to eventually work out what someone else found out inside an hour. In some ways, magic is still well beyond me.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:04 pm

*Zemilia chuckles.*

"I think you will get the idea of it eventually. Just think when I am able to cast harder spells you could start learning how to counteract them. It will be fine. Here have a look at this."

*She shows Sylor the map that she was working on.*

"When I was there somethings have changed slightly. I did not get chance to see much, but it is as accurate as I can possible do. Do you think it is accurate?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:30 pm

Casting spells is no problem. It's understanding them that gives me a headache. Though I must admit, keeping my powers in check as they grow has been difficult too.

*Sylor looks at the map, and as usual, has no idea what he is looking at*

Er.... It seems about right... Um... What's this bit here, though? *points at a random part of the map*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:52 pm

*Zemilia looks where he is pointing.*

"That is the market area. With the shops on the outside and the market in the middle."

*This she points just to the left of it.*

"This is where.... where General Penakor used to live."

*Points to another area*

"This is my house and its grounds."

*She points to several different buildings near the middle.*

"These are the different schools that we were taught at."

*She points to the dead center.*

"This is the Well with Erathil's Palace surrounding it, with the balcony over looking the south western part of Dvarni. Does it make sence?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:57 pm

*Sylor looks at the map, and follows the various lines and symbols. Or at least, seems to*

Er... Yes, I think so... Still, I didnt think the well was all that big compared to the rest of the palace, and the balcony must be over a mile long on this map...
Is this one of those things where it isn't all drawn the same size?

Return to “Narturlin”