Some kind of destiny...

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:53 pm

Hmm... Where I proposed? I'd rather we only went there on our own, but if you would prefer to go there, I am happy to accompany you.

As for when we should marry? I must admit, I had not given the matter much thought. What with everything, I simply keep getting distracted. Wars, plots to destroy the world, poison induced comas... Things seem to be distracting us too much from what matters...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:04 pm

*Zemilia calmly seems to think on what Sylor said for a few minutes before replying.*

"You forgot something. Kidnapping, but none of that matters at the moment, we are together and enjoying a peaceful day off."

*There is a noise from outside that sounds like metal falling, Zemilia stays calm and remains seated with perfect posrure simingly oblivious to it.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:18 pm

Ah, yes. I apologise for missing that out. I still have trouble remembering that I slept for a week, let alone that others had far worse things happen to them while I was unconscious...

*Sylor hears the ringing of metal, and tilts his head in thought*

We don't have much metal in the village yet, do we? what would make that much noise?...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:24 pm

*Zemilia replies in a calm manner.*

"It was probably one of the villagers dropping a pan."

*She pauses.*

"If it was anything to worry ourselves about the guards would have informed us by now."

*She pauses again.*

"Do not worry about what happened to me, I... was not ill treated even though I was... in closed quarters."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:03 pm

*Sylor nods*

Ah, close quarters. I got used to those in the army, but I never did enjoy them all that much. When you grew up in rooms the size of what a commoner would consider a large house, almost anything will seem crowded by comparison.

Still, it won't be long until our houses are complete. I am looking forwards to having a solid roof above my head, and being able to light a fire on cold nights...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:17 pm

*Zemilia nods gently.*

"Compared to you room at the fort where I was was much smaller. As I said, I was looked after well for some of the servants were feeding me, Elidren was one of them. THat was the reason he was able to arrange our escape. Enough of this anyway, back to wedding planning."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:21 pm

Certainly. Have you had a better chance than me to consider a date?

Thinking about it, what is normal for a wedding? I've never even attended one...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:25 pm

*Zemilia ponders for a momen*

"I do not know for I have never attended a wedding. Lets make it up."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:27 pm

Sounds like a good plan. So. Any thoughts on the date? Knowing how long we have to plan makes it easier to work out if we are going for something simple, or something to make the gods themselves take notice...

Actually, thinking about it, the latter doesn't take much effort these days. Perhaps something simple...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:31 pm

*ZEmilia smiles.*

"I was thinking of a nice private affair. Some time before the summer? I think spring time. I dont think it should be too elaborate after all....."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:35 pm

Hmm. Spring time... My Birthday is at the end of spring....

I proposed on your birthday, how about we set the date to get married as my birthday?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:58 pm

*She hums.*

"No.... I think in that case it would not be fair because if we gave each other presents you would get 2 on one day! How about a little bit later than that?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:01 am

Much later than that, and it would not be in spring any more.

Besides, I only got you the ring for your birthday. I could ask nothing more from you for mine, than what you have already promised.
Still, if you would prefer another date, name it. I will be happy, as long as you are content with the day you choose.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:07 am

*She smiles.*

"How about the day after your Birthday? That way we can have 2 days of celebrations..... So 31st then?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:09 am

*Sylor smiles broadly, and nods*

Certainly. Those will hopefully be two days to remember.

As for what the ceremony should be like? The Traveller is married, perhaps ask him and Krishena what their wedding was like. I'd imagine someone of his fame, it was a worthy celebration...

Return to “Narturlin”