a dawn wake up call

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:20 pm

"no point working against you"

*fli takes the piece of paper then hands it back*

"yeah i'll get round to learning to read at some point and last time i was here i didn't harm anyone how wasn't attacking"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:25 pm

You managed to get someone accusing you of assault, nonetheless.

Your idea of harm seems to differ from theirs. It is only because they died, that you are not being arrested on that matter right now.

*Sylor once more passes the piece of paper to Fli*

If you cannot read, then I am sure one of your men can. Have them read it to you. Learn it. If you do not understand anything, then ASK. If you wish to aid in our security, then understanding our laws will be a requirement.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:26 pm

"will do but first things first any news out davarni or concerning eramine?"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:28 pm

*Zemilia walks them through a entrance room into a small room that is a confrotable size to fit 8 people on chairs in. Upon hearing that Fli could not read she looks a little worried.*

"Also you are to attend school and so are any of your other men or women that can not read. A Master Sargent should be able to read otherwise he would not understand any of the written orders that he is to issue to his troops."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:30 pm

*Sylor thinks for a moment*

I would like to inspect your troops before they enter the village. Talk with them, make sure they understand our laws, where they may and may not go, that sort of thing.

Would this be acceptable, Sergeant?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:37 pm

*to sylor whilst looking at zemilla with outta disgust*

"fine"

*to zemillia*

"you must be kidding me your highness"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:39 pm

*Sylor nods, and speaks to Zemilia before leaving in the direction of the temporary base the Mhoyur Rhines were building*

Do send word of anything interesting that happens, I'll be back in a few hours.

*As he leaves, he calls over a few guards, who go with him to the Mhoyur Rhines camp*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:42 pm

*fli looks around for a sturdy chair before dropping into it and muttering to himself*

"i can tell i'm gonna hate been an officer i think the git finally found a decent punishment maybe i shouldn't have smashe3d his door when i went to report"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:44 pm

*Zemilia smiles and waves gently to Sylor, turning back to Fli she shakes her head with annoyance.*

"Do you not want to understand something that is so simple to grasp. You do not have to pay for the learning and it will give your troops something to do while off duty. There are good teachers there and if you wish you could have an evening class where you all go for an hour or so and learn how to read and write. There are loads of people who are learning at the moment and if you wished to take further lessons then you are more than welcome to. There is arithmatic as well, that will help you keep your books in order."

*Upon hearing the last comment she smiles.*

"I think Etticate might help you be a little more gentle handed so that you do not go smashing down any more doors."

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:50 pm

*Fli starts cracking his knuckles*

"what to do you expect when i find out that erathail is torturing my kin to send against? as for learning to read i can think of far more useful things to do with my time like learning to heal or teaching that rabble the major gave me how to take a hit without there precious armour"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:54 pm

*Zemilia nods.*

"True but you are all to have an hour off duty AT least in the evening where you can learn how to read and write. As for training the troops there are more people apart fr..o...m you.... hold on did you say that Erathil was torturing your kin to send against you?"

*Zemilia has gone a little pale.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:58 pm

"yes on our last excusion out we meet an escapee i unfortunately did not get much information as unfortunately he died but if aratain is around i'm sure he'll have more information on the matter i'm just not sure what needs dealing with first him or valnashar all though i have no idea how to go about either"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:01 pm

*Zemilia smiles.*

"Just take it one step at a time it will all be orgonised in the end. Back to the buisness of here and now. Will you follow any orders that Prince Sylore or I ask of you?"

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:03 pm

"providing that my men are not sent to a needless slaughter, or i'm kept off the front lines yes o and i understand them now i have rather than just blindly following them"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:06 pm

*Zemilia nods.*

"In that case I think you should work closely with Prince Sylor to train your troops. Also I order that you and your men should learn how to read and write and that you should also learn Arithmatic and etticate so you know how to react to superiours in command, is that understood?"

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”