Millima Estate

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Millima Estate

Postby Gumboots » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:29 pm

*Zemilia comes home looking dressed up nicely. A large smile on her face. It had been over a month since she left for Pathway and returned there was alot for her to do. She had placed the two lambs in the paddock to be grown so that they could have young of their own. People had nodded and smiled at her as she walked around the village it was nice to see them all again.*

*As she settled down at her writting desk she started to get back to work once more.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Re: Millima Estate

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:44 pm

*Many Months later the young girl sat on the floor hugging her knees and crying into her silken skirts, rocking back and forth. Why had this happened to her? Her mother had been brutally taken away from her. Nailanna had been this way for several hours since she heard the news. There was a gentle knock on the door and it opened slowly, quietly. Nailanna did not look up, her eyes somehow still managing to produce tears. Elidren entered the room and crouched next to her and reached out to place a consoling hand on her shoulder, but she pulled away.*

*Elidren spoke to her in gentle tones, his words honest to her ears.* “Nailanna, I know this is hard. I too lost my family when I was very young. I cannot say it will get easier any time soon, but you have people that care for you and will help you through this difficult time.”

*She looked up, her eyes full of moisture, big wet patches staining her skirts showing the amount of tears she had shed. Her face was a panorama of pain, turmoil and uncertainty. Elidren continued to speak.*

“The man responsible for your pain is in custody, and there is no doubt he committed this foul act. I have sent word to Our Lady and she will return soon to deal justice the only possible manner. The bastard will pay for his crimes.”

*The small girl nodded, her lips still trembling but her eyes starting to dry as the last moisture stained her face with tears.*

*Elidren spoke again after a few moment, his kind, calm voice full of true words.* “Your Mother would want you to continue your lessons here and become the young Lady you are already turning into. This bastard has taken your innocence with his crime so now is the time to put childhood behind you and embrace the teachings of your lessons. It is natural to mourn for your loss and nobody will think ill of you for doing so, but remember what this serf has done to you, and always remember it is wise to limit the trust you have for your lessers.”

*The young girl nodded and lifted herself gracefully to her feet, still correctly in the belief that grace and elegance were tantamount in all things she did. She smoothed her skirts down and frowned at the tear stain around her knees. Elidren likewise stood and spoke.*

“I can imagine,” *He seemed to notice her actions and paused until she had finished before continuing,* “You would not like to be alone this night.”

*Nailanna shook her head in a slow graceful movement,* “No, Sir, you are right.”

*Elidren nodded slowly, deliberately timing his reply.* “Then you may stay with me this night, but for the sake of propriety we should both remain clothed.” *He started to leave the room, but turned back and spoke again to the girl, the truth in his words clear to her,* “It is proper for you to be at the trial and inevitable punishment, and for such appearances a Lady should appear in her best, but not hinder the proceedings with an outburst.”

*Nailanna nodded slowly,* “Yes Sir,” *then she appeared to break,* “Sir? Why did he do it?”

*Elidren looked at her pityingly,* “I do not know, Nailanna, no one can truly know the mind of another.” *He paused and then once again spoke the truth,* “But this man is a known lair, during the trial of Krishena, the Ontorno of the Traveller, he deliberately mis-represented facts to try and increase the punishment meted out to the accused.”

*A look of contempt, commendable for one as young as Nailanna, came across her face,* “The Bastard!”

“Nailanna! Such language is unbecoming of a Lady, especially one so young!”

*Nailanna looked shame-facedly down at her feet.* “Sorry Sir.”

*Elidren smiled and spoke in gentle tones,* “Under the circumstances I shall overlook it, but remember for the future. I was going to say however that at the trial this man will tell all kinds of falsehoods to try and shift or lessen the blame for himself. Do not trust what he says.”

*She nodded and as Elidren stepped from the room she followed. Sometime later, fully clothed, she fell asleep on Elidren’s bed taking comfort from his warmth and proximity. Elidren watched her sleep, his mind churning the next part of his plot over.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:35 pm

*As Zemilia opens a door a young Earth elf is waiting the other side.*

"Ohhh, and father this is Nialanna Sylor's and mine adopted daughter. Her mother was killed by a man who is still waiting trial in the jail cell."

*She kneels down and embraces Nialanna.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:33 am

*threan bows slightly to nialanna*

"it is good to meet you*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:56 am

*A sad smile creeps across Nailanna's face, but it is fleeting. She lifts her skirts slightly and bends into a deep curtsey.*

"The honour is all mine My Lord."

*She turns to Zemilia.*

"My Lady...."

*She seems to hesitate as if she shold not be presuming to ask but then barrals forward with the qustion.*

"WhereisElidrenisheokay?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:07 am

*Zemilia remains kneeling at Nialanna's hight and looks a little puzzled then a small frown crosses her face.*

"Nailanna, I understood not very much of it. In future do not be afraid to ask questions...."

*She pauses for a moment a slightly pained look crosses her face.*

"...... I do not know how Elidren is or where he is, for we got seperated during the fighting...."

*She stands up and looks around.*

".... Is Prince Sylor back yet? Do you know if anyone else has returned yet?"

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:17 am

"it is nice to meet you Nialanna but please just call me Threan not my lord"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:11 am

*Nailanna curtsies again.*

"As you wish My Lord."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:07 pm

*Zemilia looks at her seriously.*

"Nialanna, I have asked you a question yet you have not answered me. Now please tell me what you wish to know."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:16 pm

*Nailanna looks at Zemilia.*

"I am sorry My Lady, but I do not know if anybody has returned yet, nobody has brought news."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:01 pm

*Zemilia looks a little deflated, but puts on a smile.*

"They will be ok, I am sure of it."

*She looks to Threan but her eyes less sparkerling, perhaps a glimmer of maybe they are right and he is dead.*

"Come lets get something to eat and sit out on the patio."

*She struggels to her feet, the baby kicking a little in her stomach.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:11 pm

*threan move forward to assist lady zemilia*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:08 pm

*Zemilia accepts the help.*

"Thank you Sylor.... sorry father it's just I am used to you being dead."

*She leads the way to the kitchen.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:46 pm

*threan contiues to support his daughter*

"and such a shame that you should regain me but lose him"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:07 pm

*Zemilia contemplates.*

"He can't be dead, Erathil would never do that to his own family. He was different to that he was careing of his family. He would never. There would be nothing that should have killed Sylor so it is not true that Sylor is dead. He can not be."

*She flinches and looks at her stomach.*

"Now child, you should really settle down. It is not nice on mummy. I am going to get something to eat now just settle down."

*She waits for a moment then smiles.*

"Thats better now lets get something to eat."

*she looks down at Nialanna.*

"Come on everything is ok."

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”