The aftermath

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Krishena

The aftermath

Postby Krishena » Sun May 13, 2007 9:00 am

Krishena finally emerged from the basement of the Weary Traveller after all had seemingly finished with the earthquakes, rains of meteorites, shadows, bright lights and general chaos of the previous day.

She stepped into the light and... all was normal. Nothing was out of place, not even a stray roofing tile or fallen tree branch.

'What.. the.. hell..'
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun May 13, 2007 12:00 pm

*Nathaniel emerges from the Brews and Blades, looking soaked, and rather disoriented.

Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, he heads over to the Weary Traveller, and goes to get a drink from the bar*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Sun May 13, 2007 9:13 pm

Greystreak appeared from the basement behind Krishena, having taken cover there with everyone else in the place in the hopes of getting away from any possible building collapse. He had to admit watchign the world ripped apart around you and then suddenly rebuild itself was a very interesting experience. He hoped everyone was okay, especially Dellam wherever he damn well was. He hadn't seen that damn human in a while now and he hoped he hadn't got himself killed.

As he peered around and then wandered out into tyhe street he stopped with his hands on his ships for a moment to assess the situation.

"Well...it wasn't me who made the world move for everyone this time....I wonder who's trick this was.", he mused aloud, flashing a slight grin at Krish.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sun May 13, 2007 9:17 pm

*The sound of hammering pounding steel resumed from the forge of brews and Blades as Aratain tried his best to ignore what had just happened. There was however a very noticable side effect that no matter how hard he pounded the project he was working on he could not shake.*

*His hunger was gone, in fact as he thought about it he realised that it was not a lack of hunger, or an absence, but that his hunger for souls was statited, in fact, for the first time since his rebirth he felt bloated.*

The pounding stopped and frim a memory of his former exsistance he stoked his stomach, trying to ease what should be indigestion, but there was no food to shift. He emerged onto the village green and looked around. Despite several panicked faces, everything was calm.*

*Meanwhile in Besu Milima Elidren comforted a very distruaght and confused Nailanna. He was no less confused, but was hiding it well. What had happened in Noore I'lmeles? What had been unleashed and then rained in? He was not in anyway attuned to the ways of magic, yet even he could feel the waves of power flooding out from that direction.*

*After a time he spoke to Nailanna in soothing tones. *

"It would be best if you stayed here, I need to be seen, as our Lady's Paige it is my duty to comfort and reassure her people until she can return."

*In the back of his mind he tought "If she is alive to come back." The young girl noddded, pulled on a brave face and smooted down her skirts standing as he headed to the door. Just before leaving he turned.*

"Do not fret I will check in on your mother and make sure she is in good health"

*He leaves the room and the estate, going about his business. Soon he is stood in the Town Hall, trying to see to matters that have risen from the chaos of the last hour.*

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sun May 13, 2007 11:20 pm

Krish smirked at Grey. 'I think that level of world-moving is somewhat beyond your capabilities, Grey.. I'm guessing some form of ritual.. not a clue who did it though..'

She glanced up at the sun, an almost accusatory look, before turning her back to give herself shade, and cupping her hands around it.

She spoke into the shadow in her hands.

'Traveller?'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon May 14, 2007 1:03 pm

"Theres something beyond my abilities?"
Grey asked good naturedly, flashing a wink Krishenas way before he turned on his heels and padded back over towards the doorway. As he brushed by he reached up and trailed fingers across her right shoulder.
"Whatever happened we're all still alive I think, this certainly doesn't look like the hope wastes or anything. That said we should just maybe relax. No sense stressing about it until a useful answer presents itself."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue May 15, 2007 9:08 am

Krish sighed as there was no answer and shrugged before following Grey back into the tavern. She headed to her room where she stayed til the evening. What she was doing was unknown.
Got Dex?

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue May 15, 2007 9:12 am

*A familiar voice sounds in Krishena's head.*

"Krish, are you okay? I am sorry I have not been around for sometime, but my duties have kept me very busy. I am trying to reduce the duties I have and will be returning to Narturlin shortly, I just have one last meeting to attend. I love you, and miss you, please try to understand why my absence has been so protracted, people need my help, but now other are rising to that challenge and so I will be able to step down a little. I will see you soon."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue May 15, 2007 9:15 am

Krish sighed as she heard this, and moved to settle onto her bed with the book she had open. She replied.

'I know you have duties, Traveller.. and I don't expect you to abandon them at all.. but a brief note, a few mental words here and there isn't much to ask is it? If only to know you're still alive..'
Got Dex?

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue May 15, 2007 9:22 am

*The Traveller's voice speaks into her mind again.*

"I know Krish I am sorry. I know this is no excuse but alot of it is force of habit, I spent so long not needing to let people know the state of my welfare and losing myself to my work that sometimes I just forget. I vow to you however that I will not do so again, If I have to be away for any length of time I will either take you with me if you wish to come or be in touch every day."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue May 15, 2007 9:25 am

Krish smiled a little and started to reply.

'Thank you Makatsi.. it.. me...'

Her other voice took over.

'Be careful, Light Mage. Your wife is far stronger now. While when you first met.. she relied on you a lot, she is far stronger now, as am I. Do you really think you can keep her as your wife for much longer, with so many... temptations.. around her? Men who are both here.. less wrapped up in their gloryseeking duties, and who actually pay her some attention?'
Got Dex?

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue May 15, 2007 9:31 am

"If she wishes to go her own way I will not stop her, but she will always have a place in my heart and life. I do not expect you to understand this Eluziel, nor do I expect you to understand that I do not do what I do for glory, I do it out of compassion and because there are few others that can do the tings I do. People need to be helped and protected, and it is my duty, my faith and my nature to do just that. In a strange way Euziel you to will always have a place in my life, for I cannot accept Krish without accepting you as well."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue May 15, 2007 9:35 am

Eluziel's laugh would resound lightly withing the Traveller's skull. When he eventually stopped giggling, his parting shot was simply.

'Poor deluded fool. I'm touched. Really. But having a demon in your heart really isn't a good thing..'

Krish's voice would return.

'.. you little annoying idiotic childish demon. Wait your damn turn next time...'

A brief image of Krishena kicking the demon somewhere painful, and the demon rolling on the floor, seemingly still cackling, followed it.
Got Dex?

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue May 15, 2007 9:40 am

*The feeling of Traveller wincing accomanies his words.*

"I am used to his ways, it doesn't even make me blink or shocked what he says now-a-days. I meant what I said to him however. How are you? How are things in Narturlin?"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue May 15, 2007 9:42 am

Krish chuckled.

'It's as if nothing at all happened.. wasn't even a leaf in the wrong place.. I felt sure Erathil had managed that ritual.. thing.. ahead of schedule and we were all done for.. but no.. in fact a roof tile that had falled from the roof of the inn that I was going to get Grey to fix was back in place.. which of course the git was happy about..'
Got Dex?

Return to “Narturlin”