The aftermath

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue May 15, 2007 9:49 am

*The Traveller sounds confused.*

"Grey? Some hired help for the tavern? Do you have any idea what caused it? I think Bartholemew was involved somehow, and he was out with Lucy which means she was also possibly involved. I have yet to reach the bottom of it all, but I do have some grave news. The End is back."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue May 15, 2007 9:53 am

The sound of Krish coughing a moment, having taken a sip of water, at this news was heard.

'WHAT?! The End? I thought he was trapped in that book! How the... what.. '

A sigh.

'As for Grey.. he's a friend of Dellam's, Dellam having gone to do.. something.. he wasn't all that specific. Grey's a canine beastman, been a good help though, handy in the kitchen, and he pretty much saved my life when I nearly froze to death trying to finish off that school. He's more or less living here for now. Letting him stay for free so long as he works.'
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue May 15, 2007 10:06 am

"I will trust your judgement on matters regarding the tavern whilst I am away, and respect your decisions when I am home. I have several barrels of my first attempt at brewing in the celler. They should be ready by now, shall we break them out when I return and see what a mockery I have made of ale?"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Tue May 15, 2007 10:07 am

Krish laughs a bit.

'Considering I don't drink ale.. how about I bring the mead we've had brewing here for a while.. Grey somehow managed to track down some beehives in the woods.. and with a bit of help we made a proper wooden hive.. so.. yes.. honey.. I'll bring a couple of bottles with me next time I visit.'
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Tue May 15, 2007 12:16 pm

In the meantime of Krishena holding her conversation in hernroom Grey had taken to relaxing in the tavern proper...having reached over behind the bar and procuring himself a bottle of mead which he had popped the cap on and was half swigging from now and again. He was of course getting a tad merry in the progress...and occasionally giving rather lewd looks in the passage of anything vaguely attractive and female in the tavern but that was Grey sober or drunk really.
"My kingdom for some company.", he muttered to himself, giving off a chuckle before taking another swig.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sat May 26, 2007 10:20 pm

*There is a solid knock on Krishena's door a familiar knock that she would have know from back in Sanga. The knock was the sound of Lucy.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”