Poison

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Dellam

Poison

Postby Dellam » Sun May 13, 2007 9:08 pm

V'jel had traveled, as had been requested, to Naturlin for two reasons. Clad in a dark cloak he sought his meeting with the fire elf he had met at the ritual they had caused in hopes the elf might provide some use. The second reason was that he had hopped to find out what he had become. His once black shadow elf skin was now patterened with purple veins where the purest poison ran instead of blood. Yet with this he still lived and he could not understand what he had risen as from that fateful ritual circle. At night, when the moon was high, he prayed to Dakron in the hopes of being given answers as to what this meant and what was meant for him through it. He hoped the dark one would answer him in some way and help him discover his new purpose and being.

As to being in Naturlin itself he needed a place to stay, a dark place in a seedy inn perhaps. After all he was a shadow elf and was not used to living in the light. He kept himself covered in a heavy black cloak to stop being recognised and considered where he might find such a place...and also he wondered where he would find his contact or failing that find the one named...Aratain was it? Yes he believed that had been the name. A smith by all accounts. He wondered indeeed what was in store for him.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon May 14, 2007 2:28 pm

*As V'jel travels through the village a cloaked figure bumps in to him and hurries off V'jel find a small bit of paper had been place in his pocket on the paper is a map to the brews and blades*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon May 14, 2007 4:52 pm

V'jel felt the disturbance to his pocket as the cloaked figure brushed past him and palmed out the note to bring it up so he could read it from the depths of his cloak. Interesting, he thought to himself as he took note of the directions and took them to memory and turned on his heels to wander in that direction. It wasn't hard to find really but he followed the directions anyway.
"Is anyone present?", he would ask aloud on entry to the Brews and Blades, loud enough hopefully to be heard.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon May 14, 2007 5:51 pm

*the cloaked figure that bumped into V'jel walks past him into brews and blades leaving the door open behind him*

"come there is a room out the back we may use but be careful not to touch anything"

*the figure walks over to a table and rearrange some small symbols before walking out of a door at the back without stopping to see if V'jel is following*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon May 14, 2007 9:44 pm

V'jel gives a sharp nod in response and follows the other out back, only briefly glancing at the table and the bottles present there in passing. He understands the need for secrecy of course in this matter above other concerns and the need for their visit here to remain as uneventful as possible so to go unnoticed.
"I would have thought it dangerous to have this meeting in a settlement such as is. Not many would do to see one of my kind here. Fewer still would let me live, even after the 'assistance' i have so recently rendered."

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon May 14, 2007 10:13 pm

"the guards will ignore you and the Mhoyur Rhines will avoid you providing obey the laws."

*the voice is of absolute certainty but the is also a hint of warning*

"and this place is a free haven to all, as for your assistance i recommend you keep quiet"

*with this malfurion remove his cloak and take one of the two seat and gestures to the other*

"As you most have summarized from our earlier conversations i am a dealer of information and i was wondering if you would consider working for me"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon May 14, 2007 10:21 pm

*A voice sounds from the shadows as Aratain steps into the room, his two-tone face plain to see.*

"If the people of the village tolerate one such as I, then a shadow elf would not be too problematic."

*He looks at V'jel apprasingly.*

"But then you are not just a shadow Eld are you, your soul is somehow different."

*His gaze flickers over to Malfurion.*

"Your soul has changed Malfurion. What has happened?"

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon May 14, 2007 10:26 pm

*malfurion just pulls out a knife and cuts nick in the back of his hand allowing blood containing small pink crystal to trickle onto the floor*

"a ritual"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon May 14, 2007 11:03 pm

V'jel pulls back his hood revealing his normally shadow elf features though now they are much changed. His skin is marked by purple veins and his usual features are marred by pink hair and likened gaze. He gives Aratain a thin smile and a bow of his head.
"I am a shadow elf...and I am a...well, I suppose you could say a walking poison now. I shall use poison elf for lack of a better term for what has been made of me."
He moves to take the free seat then, removing his cloak as he goes.
"The ritual change us all in different ways even as it moved the world. I dare say there are other shadow elves who would kill for what I have gained."
He looks to Malfurion.
"...and in answer to your question so long as it provides use to me call it more of a...partnership of sharing information. I am quite open to it though."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue May 15, 2007 8:48 am

*To Malfurion.*

"I should have guessed, both times I have entered a ritual circle I have been changed, the first saw my death as a life elf and rebirth as what I am now, the second made me the most skilled crafter in Velmaneth at the cost of my hand."

*He looks at V'jel and raises his left hand.*

"Not that I couldn't compensate for it. And it would not just be shadow elves that would kill for your new abilities, whatever they may be. But I will strike you a bargain. So long as you work wit Malfurion and I in this..... Partnership, I will not kill you for your soul and power, should you be beyond help when I find you I will not hold back, but if I am able to assist you I will. You will find me quite generous to my partners."

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue May 15, 2007 9:39 am

*to V'jel*

"all such positions are partnerships yes a fitting term, can you read?"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Tue May 15, 2007 12:08 pm

He first looks to Aratain.
"A fair enough stand point to take and no less then I would expect from my own kind given a similar arrangement to arise.", he offers.
His gaze then swings to Malfurion.
"I cannot read but tell me what I need to know and we shall work from there...as partners as we shall have it. Consider me to be in on this."

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue May 15, 2007 12:19 pm

"then what you first need is to learn read and write then i will teach you a few codes only then can we begin to profit from this"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Tue May 15, 2007 12:31 pm

(since I have 4 points to spare can i afford read and write?)

V'Jel gave a nod, a thin sly grin forming on his lips.
"Such can be arranged and until I have I shall keep an ear to the earth none the less. I dare say the echoes of what has transpired will stir up many dark nests and from such there is much that can be learnt. I am curious though..."
He looks to Aratain.
"What do you seek to gain from this?"

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue May 15, 2007 12:37 pm

(i think it is 1 for you)

"excellent well tendrils have been severed and now new ones grow"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Return to “Narturlin”