The back gardern of the weary traveller.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:54 pm

"well i suppose it's useful he is still alive i want a word with him about certain thing"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:56 pm

*Kriska looks frustrated and she starts to feel and look colder.*

"Erathil has him, he has him for the ritual to end the world. HE IS GOING TO SACRAFICE HIM!!!! I WONT LET HIM DO THIS!

*She is starting to breath heavier and her anger is increasing.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:57 pm

"sylor where would your father most likly hold him?"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:58 pm

'Where do you go?'

The question was directed at Malfurion though he looked at Kriska
"The good is the enemy of the better" - Antonet

Morris Starlight's Flying Circus - White Clown/Wire Walker/ Fire artiste/ Pantomime/ Stilts/ Punch and Judy Juggling/ Magician/ Illusionist/ Animal Magic....and much more!!

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:58 pm

Bayley Bluenose? Thats the second time I've heard that name today. I wonder if that is coincidence...

Erathil needs Bartholomew for his ritual? Then we shall find a way to stop him. He's most likely holding him in Dvarni, of course. Unreachable for now. Best to lure him out, and reclaim Bartholomew then.

Anyway. You didn't answer my question, General. What brings you to Narturlin?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:01 pm

"to find an ally, and if sylor will give me a straight answer i can tell you if i need any assistance."

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:01 pm

*Kriska looks to her father, she takes a big breath and calms down a little.*

"Dvarni, or somewhere else... Bayley Bluenose works for Dakron and Dakron is working for Erathil, who is also being helped by Velnashar and Erathil had Bayleys memories and has sent him to pester us hero's who do not have his memory, I am possibly the only one who has any part of it if not all of it here."

*She points to her head.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:03 pm

'Concern for my daughter, and the man she is herself concerned about.'

His eyes flashed, standing straight slightly taller than the others. There was a sense that here was a man fed up with his race and rank brignging suspicion on his motives.

Morris Starlight's Flying Circus - White Clown/Wire Walker/ Fire artiste/ Pantomime/ Stilts/ Punch and Judy Juggling/ Magician/ Illusionist/ Animal Magic....and much more!!

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:03 pm

Dakron is working for Erathil? Unlikely, but I'd like to hear why you think this.

And what more do you wish to know, Malfurion? Erathil could hold someone in any building in Dvarni. He has several dozen places capable of holding anyone you care to name. A few, I expect could even hold a minor deity...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:08 pm

*a guess at which one i can still get into Davarni unnoticed several of these buildings i or someone on behalf of me can get into an idea as to where to start is all i need, oh and is Vjel still in town?*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:10 pm

Molignue looked between them, his eyes flickering like black flames, saying nothing for the moment.

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:11 pm

*Sylor nods to the general*

As long as you are here in peace, you are welcome.....

Your Daughter? *Sylor looks to Kriska* Looks like I wasn't the only one with a surprising heritage...

*Turning back to Malfurion*

Which prison? It could be any. My father is not a stupid man. Predictable patterns lead to your enemies being able to outsmart you too easily.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:14 pm

"but he is a man who will listen to a certain man behind him but i don't suppose you would have an identity for me?"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:17 pm

*Sylor bursts out laughing*

You are asking me for a cover story? Anything I could give you would be well known to Erathil, and as such, worthless. You are likely best off assuming the identity of someone unimportant enough to avoid being known to anyone high up. Of course, you might well be known yourself...

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:18 pm

'Sylor, when were you last in Dvarni?'

Return to “Narturlin”