Practice.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Krishena

Practice.

Postby Krishena » Thu May 31, 2007 1:22 pm

Krish was out in the forest, wearing only one of her black shirts. Her head was covered by her bandanna, and she was practicing her sword movements, attacking the branches of a tree in a clearing.
She was bored. She had been bored for a very long time, and her demon was growing restless. Her body was almost aching with the tension of not having seen any action for months now. She heard tales of it all happening up at Pathway, but she couldn't leave the Inn. True, she had Grey to help.. but it was hers and Traveller's place. It wouldn't be right without one of them there.
Instead she set about felling a few branches for firewood, trying to tire herself out.
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:24 am

Grey was by nature a drifter and he drifted to those places he felt either most lucrative or where he was most needed. This day he had drifted out to the wood in search of Krish when he had finally risen from bed and silently he watched her train from the shade of a tree. He was dressed as always just in a pair of simple black spun breeches and from his muzzle protruded a blade of grass which he gnawed on the end of absently. As Krish cut through a paticularly large branch he set about clapping, revealing his presence.
"Yeah Krish, you sshow that tree whos boss!", he'd call out good naturedly.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:55 am

Krish turned and smirked at him over her shoulder. She stepped closer, sword low, just about goin level, and grinned.
'Didn't know I was training with an audience.. how long were you there?'

She was today seemingly just wearing her close fitting leather armour, the day being warm, though the shade of the trees was cool.
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:35 am

Grey glanced down at the sword briefly, sid stepped then looked up to Krish and grinned.
"Long enough, just getting a good look in. Call it my payment for letting you use me as a fur blanket and pillow set."
His head canted to the side then as he looked her up and down.
"You okay hun?"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:38 am

Krish shrugged a bit and moved her sword, wedging it into the soil at her feet before tugging off her bandanna and rubbing at the base of her horns.
'Bored...very bored in fact... the demon's more bored than I am. We're both tired of just sitting here while stuff happens elsewhere. I can't really just up and leave the Inn though. Someone's got to keep an eye on it.. and Traveller is busy being Traveller elsewhere..'

She shrugged and tucked the headcloth into her belt.

'So for now I'm stuck attacking trees.'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:48 am

Grey reached behind him then and picked up Mr. Smacky from where it was propped against a tree. In one smooth move he lifted it and spn around, swinging the mace in an arc scything over Krish's head and slamming into the tree trunk showering them both in wood splinters. He was stil grinning of course even as he shook his head to rid himself of some of the dust.
"How bout we go do something more fun then?"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:12 pm

Krish smirked at this, ducking as the mace swung at her, a dagger of shadow appearing in her hand instantly. She then paused, grinning, and flicked away the essence.
'Don't do things like that, Grey.. specially not while I'm jumpy.. you could have ended up with a dagger in your gut..'

She stood up, smiling.
'Just what have you got in mind?'

Her other voice then spoke up.
'She'd love to do what you're thinking, Grey, but she can't really.. poor thing.. all wrapped up in that damn absent light mage..'

She stepped closer to Grey oddly, as if with a slight bit of resistance, and rested a hand on his stomach.

'She'd so very much love to do more than just flirt and spar.. I can see all her thoughts..'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:30 pm

Grey reached down and batted the hand away, giving a chuckle even as he did so.
"I'm on to your games Eluziel and its not going to work. I wasn't going to suggest that as it is. I was thinking of actually just going for a nice quiet drink and a chat.", he offered.

He was of course half lying but that wasn't the point really.
"Now, krishena, would you like to come and have a drink with me to pass the time? I promise I'll be on my very best behaviour."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:38 pm

Krish did an odd smirk, and Eluziel chuckled, before she shoot her head and looked to Grey, her hand still on his stomach, as if having forgotten.

'A drink and a chat would be fantastic.. thank you.'

She smiled warmly. 'Then I should finish off balancing the books for the inn.. kind of put it off as it's so dull..'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:39 pm

"Well if you wanted to balance books we could make a big tower out of em and see how long before they fall over."
He offered with a wink before he slid up beside her and looped an arm around her waist. Pulling her against his side so he could guide her as they started walking.
"And don't worry about the drinks, I have a friend who runs an inn, I'm sure she won't mind us having a few on the house."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:43 pm

Krish smiled and looped her arm around his waist before picking up her sword and sheathing it.
'Sounds good.. I could do with distracting... and piling up the books and knocking them over sounds more fun too..' She grinned.

'As would some food.. lead on, Grey.'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:46 pm

With his free hand he hefted his trusty mace over his shoulder and wandered with her through the woods like that, at a distance they could be mistaken for being a little closer then friends though they weren't (much to Greys chargrin at times).
"Well if you wanted distraction I can do much better then food and drink Krish if only you'd let me.", he offered with a chuckle, "Course for now I think both food and drink can be supplied and joyfully so. I could use a bite to eat as well."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:50 pm

Krish frowned a little and murmured.
'Eluziel was right about some things... but I can't, Grey.. really.. I can't..'

She glanced away a moment, face somewhat sad, though she didn't let go of Grey, her arm, if anything, tightening.

'You and Dellam have both been so good to me.. staying here and such.. I know I've not made many friends here what with the mess that was my trial..'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:22 pm

"Well they say as long as you've got two good friends you're rich...I think. Not sure on that one but you do have 2 good friends and you'll do great by us."
He said, flashing her a warm smile.
"And hun, don't worry about the other stuff...I aint ever gonna force ya or push ya. Yer friendship alone means alot to an old wolf like me, even if I aint that old."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:11 pm

Krish stroked his side and smiled back.
'You mentioned drink?'
Got Dex?

Return to “Narturlin”