Practice.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:24 pm

Grey grinned broadly, flashing sharp teeth.
"Aye, drink. I won't say your place or mine cos either way its your place. That said lead on pretty lady to your palace and the drink within!"
He said with a chuckle and gave her behind a playful swat.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:42 pm

Krish chuckled at this and lead the way to the Inn, leading Grey to the bar. She reached for a bottle of mead from behind the bar and poured them both an earthenware cup full of it. She then stepped around again.

'You choose where we sit.'
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:09 am

Grey wandered over and sat down in his usual spot at a table by the door. he was a creature of habit in that regard, though his reasons for choosing the table were motivated in his own way as the position allowed him to track the movement, and hip movement, of anyone that walked in. Lounging he put his feet up on the table and took a swig of his drink.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:21 pm

Krish moved and curled in a seat near to his, holding her flagon of mead in both hads and staring into it, deep in thought. She frowned slightly as her mind wandered, almost as if seeming troubled.

Eventually she spoke.

'Having a being sharing your mind and knowing all your thoughts is somewhat irritating at times.'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:23 pm

"You mean aside from said being attempting to seduce me all the time...its a good thing I can tell the difference really or we could have had some problems."
He offered in response with a wry grin before takign a swig then setting his mug down on the table.
"Can't you find a way to like, erect a big wall between your two minds? For a little privacy?"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:25 pm

Krish shook her head.

'I've tried that.. trust me I have.. he just breaks it down again. It's better that we compromise... and he can indeed be rather amusing.. but when he's using your own thoughts to try to change your mind.. '
She shrugs a little.

'He does make sense though.. but.. ' She closed her eyes. 'I'm loyal to Traveller.'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:29 pm

"I never suggested you be anything less...though you know I wouldn't say no if you asked."
Grey said with a shrug of his shoulders and a smile.
"Course I have to say Eluziels offers are tempting but I respect you to much...and yes amazingly I can feel respect towards women despite the way I may act with alot of them."
With that he pointedly looked over at a woman by the bar and gave a little wave and a wink.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:31 pm

Krish smirked.

'You think I don't realize that Grey? We Hopestarved have learned how to read people far better than anyone else over the years.. we're distrusted for our abilities to do such..'

She then met his eyes.

*mind message*

Bards are rarely trusted too.. for different reasons..
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:34 pm

Grey chuckled at that, reachign up and tapping the side of his own head before speakign aloud.
"Hey, you don't wanna be in there. You might get a view of something you may not approve of."

With that just in case she might be looking he flashed a couple of thoughts from his private collection while he eached out to pick up his mug. With a small toast to her he downed what remaiend of the contents in one.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:37 pm

Krish kept her eyes on his, her smirk remaining.

*read surface thoughts*

She grinned, and her demon spoke.

'Oh come now Grey.. you really think such thoughts would embarass our dear Krishena? Please.. I could show you things that'd make even your fur stand on end..'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:42 pm

"I'm sure you could Eluziel but this little bout of mind games is betwen me and her and I'm much more interested about whats on HER mind."
Grey said, still smiling though for once he was being serious. Much as Eluziel may be in her mind Grey wanted to talk just to Krish for once, sans interruptions.
"So whatchya think Krish? Doable or not?", he offered jokingly.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:45 pm

Krish sighed and frowned a little, looking into her mead again, before murmuring quietly.

'I wish you wouldn't show such things Grey.. it's bad enough being stuck here while Traveller's off doing the Goodly Hero thing.. and feeling guilty for wanting my husband home.. without you making it worse..'

She looked away, scowling at the fireplace.
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:48 pm

Grey watched ehr for a moment then before he got up out of his seat, swignign his feet tot he floor and moving around beside her. Leaning over he kissed her forehead then took her chin in his palm and turned her head up to face him.
"Its not wrong to want the one you love home...just every day you deny yourself and kick yourselfmfor thimngs you think. Thoughts aren't wrong and no one will punish you for them. I wanna see and make sure your happy Krish thats all. Why do ya think I've stuck around here so long?"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:52 pm

Krish met his eyes a moment before closing them.

'Becaus you wan't something you cannot have. I was not meant to be happy, Grey. This world is always to be in balance. Traveller is a paragon of the light, a fighting mage who is pure and good. I am the opposite, a fighting magic user full of shadows and death.. hostess to a demon from the Hope Wastes itself.. we balance eachother. To be happy.. is not something I can ever have. I don't even know what would make me happy any more, Grey. Be it you, Dellam, Traveller or anything else.. and that which does tempt me are things which I should never even consider.. things my demon would want for.'
Got Dex?

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:11 pm

Grey gave a dimissive snort to that, a frown marring his features.
"Don't give me that Krish. You only say you shouldn't have it because you've deluded yourself into thinking you shouldn't be happy and that things that may make you happy are somehow your demons ideals. Ever considered your demons only offering you the things that WOULD make you happy but your to scared to reach for? I know its hard to break out of the cycle but try actually take what you want now and again. You'll feel better for it."

Return to “Narturlin”