Announcement.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Announcement.

Postby Gumboots » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:16 pm

*Zemilia walked onto her balcony and people were gathered below, she looked radient and happy. ?The crowd hushed quickly and only when you could hear the hammering from the forge did she speak.*

"I am happy to pronounce that we are expecting a child, it will be born in the middle of January. A banquet will be arranged to celebrate in the next couple of days, for that day no-one should be working. You may all have a holliday for you have all deserved it. Any volenteers to be on watch and to cook would be greatly appreciated and the following day they can have the day off and enjoy some company. Please put your names forward to my head butler."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:06 pm

*Once more Zemilia stands on her balcony looking over the people gathered beneath her. She was getting used to this, and it was becoming easier, the tasks that were set before her.*

"People of Narturlin, war is appon us once more. Not here in this town but here in the Heartlands. If we do not help to defend the wasted caves down in the south then Erathil will claim them for his own and distroy this land. It is up to you if you wish to follow me on this task but I implore you that this is not just for us but for the people still stuck in Dvarni. Please help to free your friends and families that you still may have there.

I will be leaving in two days to go and scout out the new defences there and I will be back within the week. If before I leave you wish to aid in the battle then please go to the barracks and sign your name. Most of you were military trained under Erathil, you know what you are getting yourselves into. If you are still undecided when I leave do not worry, there will be time when I will return to change your mind and help to strengthern the defences that already exsist there.

Remeber you helped to save me, now it is time to help to save others that still need your help. She waited for a sign any sign."

*She looks over at all the people ever bit a queen, her posture, her manner, her gaze. A look of a queen that cared for what happened to her people.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:55 pm

**Inspired or perhaps spurred on by a desire to do something, most of the adult population, male and female put their names down to fight the good fight.

Is it a testament to their hatred of Erathil, or devotion to their leaders? Who knows... either way, their drive is strong and their use... invaluable...**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Return to “Narturlin”