Top floor of the Weary Traveller

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:36 pm

A well worded, if deceptive answer. I'd say from what I've learned, that people in your position never admit how much they have...

Either way, I can't see any reason not to aid in the endeavour. Within reason, of course. I can't bankrupt the town over one person...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:53 pm

"i wouldn't do that to you sylor it would leave me without a second go"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:46 pm

*Sylor chuckles*

That was either a sign of good humour, or of great stupidity. As usual with you, I am not quite sure which. To save time, and arguments, I'll assume it was the former.

So. Where to, and what for?

Also, The inevitable questions... How much, and what does it buy me?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:49 pm

*malfurion grins leaning back in his chair*

"that depends on whether you want my ....... interference for the short or long term, your choice"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:59 pm

Your talents are likely to be useful in the future, despite how I'd like the world to work. Once more, that word. Politics.

I suppose I will have to say long term. If I have to deal with... undesirables, then I'll deal with the best. Part of who I am, I suppose.

I am sure we can haggle about this later, in more... private circumstances.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:06 pm

"i think about now would be a good time to retiere for a drink so where to?"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:07 pm

The drinks they sell in the tavern are rather.... human. I'd greatly prefer those in my personal stocks. You are welcome to join me, of course.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:10 pm

*malfurion stand and with a wave of his hand and a slight inclination of his head*

"after you then my lord"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:17 pm

*Sylor leads the way back to his estate, where he leads Malfurion into a well furnished room, clearly intended to be used for entertaining small numbers of guests.*

(ooc. moved threads.)

Return to “Narturlin”