Kriska's room.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:37 pm

Kerrigan tries to focus and locate the threads that lead from Kriska and work out where they connect to

OOC Sense power 5

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:43 pm

(((OOC SP 5 two threads connect straight to Kriska's heart, and lead in a straight line roughly towards Sanga, but you cannot sense the ends of the threads.)))
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:02 am

*LAter that night Kriska rolled over onto her side and seemed to be cudderling something that was not there. She remained in the same state until morning. Come the morning it can be noticed that both chords are no longer felt and her hair dramatically start to turn back to the blue, only about 2 inches of hair remained white at the very bottom. She started to stir awake and suddenly her eyes were open and her face was bland. She rolled over and looked at her father.*

"Morning, did you sleep well?"

*Lucy*

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:52 am

Molignue was asleep in the chair, his features relaxed yet marked with something difficult to define. He opened his eyes and looked around swiftly, his expression softening slightly as he saw she was awake, noting the blue of her hair.

'How are you feeling this morning?'

He seemed to slide into a standing position, stretching slightly, his gaze resting lightly on her.
"The good is the enemy of the better" - Antonet

Morris Starlight's Flying Circus - White Clown/Wire Walker/ Fire artiste/ Pantomime/ Stilts/ Punch and Judy Juggling/ Magician/ Illusionist/ Animal Magic....and much more!!

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:08 pm

Kerrigan who had been watching, during the night, walked slightly closer to Kriska

How are you doing?

OOC RST on the answer, sense power 5 DS

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:39 pm

(((RST on the answer I wish they would stop asking questions, with a tiny bit of emotion but she still seems quite emotionless. sense power 5 full Neptune is back, DS fine)))

*To her father she say's, a glint of a smile but nothing over exciting.*

"Much better, just had a bit of a hard day yesterday."

*She stands up and walks over to her father.*

"If I were to become like Syrina then Neptune would be dead. That is why I was not allowed to be with you, but you are warmer now. I know the difference between Water and Winter, I know the exstreams."

*She turns to Kerrigan.*

"Would you please mind leaving for a while and would you please mind not trying to listern in."

*She waits patiently, her expression does not alter, there seems to be no emotion on her face or in her mind.*

*Lucy*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:41 pm

With that Kerrigan just leaves

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:50 pm

*When the door is closed she sighs, she reaches to her father and wraps her arms around him.*

"I am sorry that I did not listern but after Sylor said that you were working for Erathil stil I just blanked everything else out. I have re-heard what transpired and I am sorry that I snapped. I have to re-learn emotions otherwise Neptune will die, I care to much about him. The good thing is that my mind is alot more clearer as to what my emotions and feelings are and what Neptunes are. I have to bare him until he is reborn, I have to and the only way was for me not to become cold. If I remain as I am I will not feel anything towards him or anyone else, then he will just dissappear."

*She looks down and a single tear falls down her cheek.*

"I do not want that. For I know I do care about him and would not like anyone to die just because I change my point of view. I just snapped, I did not want to feel the pain of hurt, anger, and frustration that I did. At the same time I want to feel the good feelings but to keep a person balanced you must feel both or nothing at all. I am going to need everyones help, I am going to need to go home to mother and take you with me. That is if you will come?"

*Lucy*

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:38 pm

Molignue looked up at her, quizzical at first, his expression flickering plainly from hope to surprise to disbelief. He said nothing, merely nodded.

Morris Starlight's Flying Circus - White Clown/Wire Walker/ Fire artiste/ Pantomime/ Stilts/ Punch and Judy Juggling/ Magician/ Illusionist/ Animal Magic....and much more!!

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:48 pm

*Kriska puts her hand gently onto Molignues shoulder, more as a mother would to a son who needed a little bit of support. She looks at him with a little frown on her face.*

"Father? You have had feelings for a long time? You have always loved me, yet to be a true winter elf you would have had to have no feelings what so ever. At the moment I am colder than you are. I do not want to force you to come and meet with mother if you do not want to."

*She produces a weary smile.*

"There is a way to tell."

*She looks to a small bucket that looks like it has had spells cast at it before.*

"Celestial Dragon aid me, Ice bolt."

*A pure lump of ice hits the bucket, it does not last long and melts fairly quickly. She sighs and looks down at her hands then to her father.*

"I know you can cast spells, try a water elemental bolt? That will be a sure sign, if not try frost burning my arm? I am not immune to my own element yet."

*Lucy*

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:50 pm

He raised an eyebrow, his composture back to normal, amused at her notion of mothering him.
Glancing at the bucket, he snapcast Ice Strike on it, followed almost instantaniously with a Water Bolt. Taking a step away from her he turned and cast Ice Dart at the space just above her head. Snow flowers fluttered down harmlessly all over her, and he smiled slightly.

'The Winter Elves that were already at Pathway had developed a far colder attitude, a far deeper form of feelings. They despised what you would call warm emotions, thinking them to be weak and unworthy, even dangerous. Winter Elves have feelings, just as others do, perhaps even more, the difference is a reluctance or refusal to demonstrate them as others do. Some, like pride and honour, shame also, leave physical marks, others do not. You are a physical mark of my ability for affection, if you think about it.'

He smiled slightly

'The elemental magic usually proves either way, as you can see, he cast Ice Dart above her head again, the snow flowers again fluttering harmlessly over her it is easily varied by concentration or practice. Admittedly, that particular variation requires care, I developed it over time for your mother.'

He was standing loosely at his full height, a ghost smile hovering on his lips.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:56 pm

*There is a small glint of sadness in her eyes, and a slight frown on her brow.*

"I have not mastered it yet, I am still learning as you could tell from yesterday. For me however I have to gain a elemental spirit to be able to advance any further."

*She points to the bin and repairs it, she moves over to a jug and basin that contains water. She pours some water into the basin and looks at her reflection, she rubs her fingers down her markings that resembled more a snow elf than water or winter. She touchers a finger to the water and it turns to ice in a matter of seconds. She speaks almost to herself.*

"Then what am I?"

*Lucy*

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:24 pm

'You are undoubtedly you, which is not the most helpful of conclusions. Defining your elemental magic is an interesting way of deciding who you are, if you control your feelings and use them to your advantage some very curious results can occur. It is something I discovered through trial and accident some time ago, many years. Also, I might add, something I do not make known often.'

He motioned her to observe, and seemed to concentrate on a specific portion of his mind. He dropped a rag into the repaired bin, and muttered something, and it filled with softly flickering blueish green flames, which apart from their colur seemed as normal fire. He let it burn for a few seconds, then extinguished it. He sighed

'Examining the way your own mind works has interesting results, I used the extreme self control characteristic of my race to my own ends.'

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 pm

*A sound in Kriska's throat almost like a laugh but needs work on, slowly and surely her laugh becomes stronger but she seems slightly uncertian what it means. Eventually she manges to speak through the laughter.*

"Knowing my mind, that is easy. Controling my magic is a compleatly different thing, it does not come from my mind but from my spirit companions."

*She stops laughing quite suddenly, her face turning blank once more.*

"Yesterday, I was the most exstream water element that I could be. I was true Winter, perhaps even further, perhaps ture ice. Cold, harsh, no feelings, no emotions. Today I have to relearn what it means to feel. Is that like the lights that we had under water? I mean the glowing bluey green balls? I never did learn what they were. Now do you want to come with me? I am going to two different homes and I would like you to see at least one of them."

*Lucy*

Jenny

Postby Jenny » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:45 pm

'Yes, I will come with you.'

He concentrated again, more briefly, muttering something. The flames were this time divided into several thin strands which wove themselves in and out, before twisting into a knot and dissapating.

'Magic is an interesting creature, it requires understanding and respect to use it in combination with your own senses. The balance is delicate, tip it a fraction too far either way and the consequences, well, I rather suspect would be impressive.'

'Shall we go?'

Return to “Narturlin”