Market

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:58 pm

Yes, you carry the same odd scent as Malfurion and that Rath Narlin do. I take it you were in the same ritual?

Did you go into it knowing what you faced? Or did you find out afterwards?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:58 am

*At this point her daughter clings tight of her and she struggels to make her grip lessen.*

"That is not a good subject at the moment, I am supprised that she has not dissappeared yet. Yes I was, no I did not, found out during but changed so much. Sorry about the tornadoes and the blinding lights. Shhhhh calm down I am ok and so are you."

*Her daughter seemed to let go a little and then just dissappear into nowhere. Lucy raises an eyebrow.*

"Oh well at least I can feel where she is."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:08 pm

*Nathaniel sniffs briefly again*

Hmm. Uncontrolled magics, I take it? A lot of those about these days.

I learned the dangers of a ritual circle first hand, as well. A friend died in battle, and several of us decided that he did not deserve what had happened, so we sought to restore him to life. We succeeded, but it took a lot out of all of us. I still haven't recovered...

*As he is walking, Nathaniel picks seemingly random herbs, and begins mixing them in a mortar and pestle from his bag. After a while, he mixes the powder into a solution, and passes the bottle to Lucy*

Here. Drink this, it should help.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:30 pm

*Lucy frowns at it.*

"A man that I have just meet is leading me away from relative saftey and is now giving me a potion that could possibly kill me. Umm is it wise for me to do that? Oh I am a sourceress."

*She looks at the liquid puts a little bit on her finger concentrates smiles then licks her finger and drings a potion. After a minute she starts tickerling what she is holding in her arms, girly giggles are now coming from her and gentle chuckels are coming from Lucy.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:36 pm

No offence to you, Miss, but if I wanted to harm you, I would do it a lot more efficiently than asking you to drink something in a polite manner.

Still, you are right to question my motives. Clearly you have learned some wisdom in your time. Always a useful thing, even if only to know what your mistakes have been...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:35 am

*Lucy looks in pain and speaks with a small lump in her throat.*

"Sir, you do not know me. I know the mistakes I have made and paid for them. I am a possible widow, I went into service hence 7 kids. I am not proud of it but it was the only thing that I could do to keep funding. Left to my own devices left on my own, left with just a shack over my head. Ahhhh at least it was home."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:01 pm

*Nathaniel listens for a while, and walks on in silence, while thinking things over*

You are a lot wiser than you let on, I think. Possibly, even to yourself.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:40 pm

*Lucy stops and bends down to a plant that was flowering and picks the flower. As she straighterns it dissappears infront of her. A gentle giggle comes from her arms and she smiles.*

"Oh her name is Milli and she loves to hide. That flower has been told to protect you against evil things. I think I need to leave soon.. I mean I may need to dissappear soon myself. In that case would you please take Milli back to the village for me and tell my two eldest that I wont be long."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:10 pm

As you wish, though I must confess, I would be fascinated to know what is going on.

If it is anything I can help with, other than passing on your message, feel free to ask. I have spent too much time inactive, and am quite happy to jump into situations without thinking things through as much as I would like.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:24 pm

*Lucy looks at him.*

"I am not sure where I am going, I just know that I will be going. Right we need to move fast, it is not far now is it?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:56 pm

Almost there, indeed. If the wind blows the trees in the right direction, then the Boltab groves are sometimes visible over the next hill.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:17 am

*Lucy followed in quiteness for some time just trying to see ahead.*

"You know it will be better if you could see around trees. Did I not hear that the undead still lurked around this area?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:32 pm

Last I checked, there were no signs of undead in the area. A few might head this way, but the patrols from Narturlin tend to catch them quickly enough.

*Nathaniel sniffs the air carefully*

I cannot smell any around, which means they are either not there, or concealed incredibly well. If the latter, then we'd be best off running anyway.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:25 pm

*Lucy looks startled*

"Running? Oh well, I only need ten leaves for the soup that is all I need."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:14 pm

Is that all? I have that much on me.

Still, it is better I show you the groves, and how to properly collect what you need in future.

We had best not be too slow though, I am fairly sure there is a storm coming. Probably be here tonight, or maybe tomorrow, though it might get here early.

Return to “Narturlin”