Let preperations begin.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

People

Let preperations begin.

Postby People » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:35 pm

By the following morning nearly 400 adults had signed up for the forth coming war. They were all eager and gathered in the barrack square just north of Narturlin. Some had fought at Pathway others were new to the idea of fighting and had either lost friends or relatives at Pathway or were too young to fight. Captain Byton was busy trying to sort them all out but with the mix of entire families gathered there it was getting harder. A messenger had already been sent up to Zemilia to try and figure out what they were going to do with an entire towns worth of people eager and willing to fight but as of yet there had been no reply.

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:38 pm

*Within hours of the signups, Sylor has begun sorting them into units, finding out who has what skills, and who is suited to leadership. After a day of intense testing, he has sorted the people out to his satisfaction, forming them into four groups of one hundred people, each with its own command structure.*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:43 pm

*Zemilia is seen walking around and talking to people, she seemed happy and content at the work that was being done. She was thanking the people for their support as people were asking her how she was coping with being pregnant. She knew this would do the people a world of good to see her out and about amoungst them during such a stressing time. She even had a go at matching her skills against a few of the different groups only to manage to win the match when she was using magic.

She found it interesting praticing with her sword and it made the people happy to see her exercising amoungst them. The pratice with Sylor was starting to pay off. She was still no match for most of them but she did well as most tried to restrain themselves to not hitting her.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Re: Let preperations begin.

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:15 pm

*Two days later Zemilia is waiting at the front door as ten men appear from arround a corner, all bow deeply to Zemilia when they reach her.*

"Ahh you are very prompt thank you, you may rise. We are waiting for Sylor to arrive with a bag that we are taking with us. He should be down soon enough."

*She stands there her small bag over her shoulder a hat on her head with the circlet ontop of that. She carefully places her laced gloves on her hands and looks in her bag to make sure all is there that she may need.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:40 pm

*Sylor walks in the room, carrying a small military style travelling bag with him.*

Sorry I was so long, I had some trouble finding something important. I trust I was not too much of a delay?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:44 pm

*She looks up from her bag and shakes her head.*

"No, not to long at all. Now shall we head off? I am afraid that the few horses that are in this village are being used so we must walk again."

*She nods to one of the men who file out of the room swiftly, she follows quickly behind knowing that all preperations have been arrainged for the following week.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:45 pm

I prefer walking anyway. I'd prefer you didnt have to, but if we must, we must.

*Sylor picks up Zemilia's bag, and carries it, and his own, to the front door*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:47 pm

*Zemilia stops as they get to the door.*

"Sylor, that is my bag, please let me have it back?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:49 pm

I know it is your bag. You should not be carrying luggage in your condition though. Bad enough you have to walk...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:52 pm

*Zemilia is looking a little panicy.*

"Please! Sylor! Let me carry my bag, its only one book, two scrolls, and my quill. Don't make me feel useless, for I am not."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:53 pm

You are far from useless. Just I do not wish to see you reduced to a beast of burden. Still, if it matters that much...

*Sylor holds out her bag to her*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:57 pm

*She takes it from him and her face relaxes as she places it over her head and arm to hang beside her hip.*

"Do not worry, I will be fine. I will blend with my surroundings if anything happens. This bag is a weight that I alone must carry, it is my burden to bare, you may help with I am tired not before."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:01 pm

Be careful with your magics, though. We already know they affect the both of you, and given the childs unusual heritage, I don't know what your natural magics might do. I can't imagine they would be any harm, but I would much prefer not to have to take the risk.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:03 pm

*She looks to him as she goes down the stairs.*

"My dear, we are going to war, you one way me another. I will most likely need to use magics to keep both of us alive."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 pm

I know... I've seen enough of war for even an eternal lifetime... Just...

Oh, never mind...

We might as well get this out of the way...

Return to “Narturlin”