Let preperations begin.

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Re: Let preperations begin.

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:06 pm

*Zemilia pauses as she walks.*

"What is it? What is trouberling you?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:08 pm

Just the usual. Despite my best efforts, I am having to get involved in more war, more killing. This time, its even worse, though. I have people I care about on both sides of this war. No matter what, someone I care about is going to die. I might....
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:10 pm

*She turns to him and kisses him. Her voice sounding worried that Sylor has second thoughts.*

"Your father is in the wrong, we must stop him from distroying our homes and our lives. If we do not stop him then someone else will. Would you like someone else to deal with your father?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:12 pm

I would rather nobody had to at all... I know though... if someone must, it should be me...

And don't worry. I'm not thinking of backing out or anything... I just really wish I could think of a better solution than sending so many to their deaths.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:15 pm

*She sigh.*

"I know but the area must be defended long enough for him to be stopped. If we fail then all will fale. We must give them hope of a better life, of a better option that is not just all for elves but also for humans and any other race that wants to join in. We must work together and this is only the first few steps in a very short time.

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:16 pm

I know. Like i said though... why does it have to be more killing? Why do we let problems get so bad, that we can only solve them by glorified mass murder?...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:20 pm

*Zemilia looks hurt.*

"Do you think I want to send my people into battle, do you think I want to see them all hurt or possibly dead. It will hurt me to anyone killed especially after what they did.... what they did for me..... which is why I will do my best to keep them alive."

*She looks close to tears.*

"It is your father that has pushed this, the hero's seem idle in the comfy fort while we are here trying to sort at least some of this mess out."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:27 pm

I know... I'm sorry...

I've been in this situation before, and I always get like this. I don't slow down to think when I'm fighting. If I did, I'd be dead long ago. I end up thinking about everyone I... I kill, afterwards.

When I had my first command, things went well. Nobody died. The next one though... I lost a few good men. I can still remember each one of them, but that is all they are. A memory.

*An even more serious look goes across Sylors face*

If I have to do this, I'm going to make sure it's done RIGHT. Manuevering troops can do more than defeating enemies, and if power is displayed properly, it doesnt need to be used as much. I know I have the skills to save lives in this war, and I'll be making damn sure that deaths are reduced as much as possible...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:32 pm

*Zemilia nods and smiles a little.*

"I know the feeling, the first time I came back from being out with all the hero's all bloody and in pain I just collapsed on my bed and did not want to come out. It was horrofying! At Pathway I started with around 800 Earth Elves, what you see in this village is the majority that are left. It was my fault that lead them to those fights, it was under my orders that they followed Erathil, it was under my orders that they killed peasents in their hundreds. They were my orders."

*She looks dazed and blank expression.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:35 pm

Well, now we will put the matter to rest. I will make sure that the greatest tyrant of the world is defeated. If he will not surrender his crown, he will die. I know he will not give it up, but I need to at least give the chance.

Once Dvarni is free again, we can really make a difference to all the people who have suffered. Make up, at least in part, for all that has gone before...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:37 pm

*Zemilia is still looking vacant.*

"One of two, there is the haran as well. His troops knocked another large chunk out of Earth Elves. No wounder I have so many that are still missing."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:39 pm

The Haran? He is a human problem. Once we are secure in control of the Heartlands, while the Haran's forces remain in the rest of Sinya Palurin, they cannot enter in force, thanks to Pathway. Let the humans handle their own politics.

Of course, if either side asks us for aid, we offer what we can. but choosing sides in the conflict, unless they choose them for us? That will only cause more problems. Humans need to choose their own leaders, and until they learn to make wise choices, they need to learn to deal with the consequences themselves.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:45 pm

*She looks cross.*

"Human concerns!!! Not just human!!! They are hunting elves, and any other race that is not human and trying to either enslave or kill. Humans are short lived so do not learn as much wisdom in their own time as we do in ours. If we are not carefull it will only be the born elves that exsist instead of having a mix of created and born to contribute to the wealth of knowledge."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:47 pm

They are hunting elves, I know. That is through ignorance. Also, they do so under the pretence of policing their lands. If we avoid them, and make diplomatic contact, I am sure things will work out. There is no need to enter another conflict, right after this one ends.

((OOC. Anyone with sense power active will detect Sylor has spent essence during this speech))

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:52 pm

*She nods*

"It could work, though we will see, people need a time for peace and to rest for a while. However we can not let them get lax in their own ways but should encourage them to keep praticing and to carry on a normal ever day routeen."

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”