An incident

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Re: An incident

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:22 pm

*Kriska looks down at Threan, then to Rath.*

"Good luck."

*She then starts to walk away at a fairly quick pace.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:25 pm

*Nathaniel sighs briefly, then follows Kriska, once more his bottles are in hand, and he is mixing something*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:47 pm

*Rath watches them head off and waits until they are easily out of spell range then waits for a count of two hundred. He Runs through the lowliest spells of each sphere, shields and protective for the most part, and discovers what his spheres currently are. Discovering he has Meta he smiles, the selects Air and Earth to forsake in favour of Fire.*

*He then waits for another short time, gathering his courage. He then kneels as close to the epicentre of the blast as he can get.*

"Onlurin I call to you once again. Velnashar destroyed this place, extingished many lives including that of a great practitioner of the arts you fill this world with. I call on you, and ask that you allow me to use your blessing to rectify the damage here. If you see fit to this boon My Lord then you will both strike a blow at Velnashar and simultaneously strength your own power, for word that your blessed cleansed this place will be spread."

*After this prayer he takes a deep breath.*

"Onlurin, I call you gifts forward, I channel them through me and shape them to work my will. I call forth the powers of the magic residing inside me and Share Power!"

*He throws his arms wide and forces his fists into the mud and water attempting to make himself one with the magic flowing around him corrupting the area. With this contact he concentrates on maintaining the spell whilst forcing his mind to forsake the knowledge of both Fire and Meta Magic in favour of Life and sends what remaining essence he has whilst drawing in more of the corrupted magic and trying to change it.*

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:52 pm

**Rath opens himself up to the magic of this place and experiences that which no living person has been able to share: what it must have been like to be standing where Threan was when the world exploded. He feels the agony of his body being wrenched apart by Shadow and incinerated by Fire.

Lines of fire flows from ears, eyes, nostrils and mouth incinerating what was left of buildings, turning corpses to ash and smashing the manmade sculpture of Threan looking serene to dust. The water boils, sand and earth melt leaving rivers of glass and rock bubbles like lava and the remaining 'statue' of Threan glows with heat and power. Shadow crawls around his fingers in the earth and wrap around him like a writhing cloak of pain, strangling and infusing him with power before flowing out across the ground like a tide. The tide gathers speed and although to start with its effects seem negligible, when it hits the first living plants and trees they turn black and wither and the wave of shadow rolls on.

Writhing in pain, he manages to open his eyes long enough to see his body and is shocked to see it looks unharmed.

Then he hears in his mind laughter, maniacal, unending laughter. The laughter blocks out every other thought as it burns away memory and thought. Nothing exists but fire, darkness and a figure with a dark burning sword...and always the laughter.

He tries to concentrate, to remember who he was or who he follows but...there's nothing only the laughter and a mocking voice, the voice of Velnashar that rumbles through his mind causing a new wave of agony "You accepted my power, you are MINE now!"

Then there is silence except the laughing, unending laughter flowing through his mind forever**

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:21 pm

"I DID NOT ACCEPT YOUR POWER! I WAS DESTROYING IT! I AM NOT NOW NOR WILL I EVER BE YOURS SO GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:02 pm

*Kriska almost runs into the area, she looks at the lake seeing that it had diminished she looks around for Rath Narlin, upon not seeing him anywhere she looks drastically around her. Walking down to where the statue of Threan knelt she looked at him with sorrow in her eyes, she speaks quietly.*

"You are destined to do great evil, what more are you going to acomplish?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:09 pm

*Nathaniel follows Kriska, and upon seeing Threan's statue again, takes out his Gel of Repair, and uses it on the statue, focusing on the damaged eye area*

There. Lets see if this works....
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

dainul

Postby dainul » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:26 am

The gell seems to be partially effective. One of his eyes and some of the damage to his face is restored.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:21 pm

I suppose that will do. Kriska? You might want to stand back. Threan may well be disoriented when I restore him, and I can take one of his attacks with fewer problems than you can.

*Assuming Kriska backs off a little, Nathaniel proceeds to open his potion of remove petrification, and apply it to Threan.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:33 pm

*Kriska concentrates at the moment he seems to be more awake to mind message Threan. She backs off and watches from a distant.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:29 pm

*as the potion is applied to Threan and the spell wears off Threan screams a blood curdling scream upon sensing movement he lashing out with strength 8 and take a step back whilst going for his sword*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:33 pm

*Half expecting something of this sort, Nathaniel dodges the worst of the blow, turning in mid air to land on his feet. Noticing how far he has been knocked though, he makes a mental note to be even more cautious in future around Threan*

Calm Down, Threan. You are back amongst the living. Now can we get out of here as fast as possible? We will explain as we leave. Oh, and DON'T cant any magic...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:16 pm

*As soon as Threan was moving a mind message was sent.*

"Threan Calm, Kriska help? People dying calm!"

*As soon as she finishes she gasps, pain enveloping her the world around her going dizzy. She moves in the direction of Pathwya. Sending another mind message this time sounding slightly pained.*

"Calm, heal you later, hurry follow my power."

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:34 pm

*threan remain still almost as though he is lost to horror and then continues to slowly retreat*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:44 pm

*Kriska moves silently behind him. Then speaks, her voice strained.*

"Threan, you must stop, people need your help. We need your help. Drink your potion drink your total heal potion. Please! I know what happened, please don't fight we need your help. Threan!"

*Her last word pleadingly.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Narturlin”