Setting a base of opperations

This being the forum for the activities below Mount Heart, at the base of operations of the Sinya Palurin Excavation and Exploration Survey

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Edd

Setting a base of opperations

Postby Edd » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Aspen turns to his allies, at least those who were still around.

"My friends, I think the best area for us to set up base is where we closed that portal. We already know there is only one current entrance, so this makes it easily defendable, but we could always make other exits or entrances. We also know that it is magically 'clean' after all, we have ritually cleansed that area. It also has Larvelas' watching over that area, so we should have a source of water should we need it. It keeps us equally away from HART and SPIES too. Your thoughts?"
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Pad

Re: Setting a base of opperations

Postby Pad » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 am

Dave clinks up with his bag full of artifacts and says,

"Aspen I couldn't agree more, it's the perfect place to set up a gathering place for us. I will have a look in my bag and see if there is anything that may offer us assistance as we rest in this place.

I also thought I would take this opportunity to let you all know that I am happy to offer to write scrolls for you all at a slightly reduced rate than I am intending to usually sell them at. It will cost 2 rava per essance of the spell you would like. I can offer Life circle magics of the third tier and Water circle magics of the first tier.
"
Thanks
Paul :)

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:18 pm

<I need agreement from 2 other players this downtime for this to happen>
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Thom

Postby Thom » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Wei considers for a brief moment

Demon Hunting base? Cool. I'm in

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:57 am

Twenty Flasks looked a little apprehensive at the prospect of scrolls being made, flicking the robes away from one hand to rub his chin thoughtfully.

"The use of this place would indeed be good if we are intending to continue exploring these caves and perhaps dealing with these so-called HART people of yours. That and if any demons return we have good ground to fight them upon. However I am wary of such essence containing objects being produced here, such as scrolls and the like."
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

doreilly82

Postby doreilly82 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Twain considered the proposed base camp for a moment before agreeing.

'Looks like its decided, but if we are going to be there for any length I would suggest having two people on watch at all times. also if we stagger the Switch over it will help keep fresh eyes on watch wile still giving maximum rest time between shifts'
Player of

Twain- hopestarved scout (Deceased)
Felix- Shadow elf scout

Return to “SPIES HQ”