IC: Lots of jobs to do!! :)

This being the forum for the activities below Mount Heart, at the base of operations of the Sinya Palurin Excavation and Exploration Survey

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Pad

IC: Lots of jobs to do!! :)

Postby Pad » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:36 pm

So... lets get organised!

I think there are a few things that would be good for us as a group to do!

Firstly I think we should start charging people for travelling through the safe area we have created.
Secondly I think we should see if we can re-empower the transportational candle.
Lastly we should insure the temple to Lenamo is cleansed and linked to our base of operations. And investigate the creature that was there and the rune we gave it!

There are a few other things that I would like to do, but there is only so much time!

So can I suggest that..
Kestal takes lead in the first task, the safe area and charging, with Faral and Tandasilisk assisting.
Aranar takes lead with second task, the candles, with Five Anvils and Leo.
Aspen takes lead in the third task, Lenamo's temple and the rune, with Yurri and Twenty Flasks.

Sorry if I have misspelt anyone's name and if people have other suggestions speak up? :-)

Thanks
Dave
Thanks
Paul :)

CPezet

Re: IC: Lots of jobs to do!! :)

Postby CPezet » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Aranar will get to work determining if repowering the candles is possible. Starting with casting "Insight" to determine the best way.

CPezet

Re: IC: Lots of jobs to do!! :)

Postby CPezet » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:14 pm

He will also cast "Grant Spell Knowledge" on Aspen to allow him to cast the "Teleport" spell so he can travel from the shrine with ease.

Return to “SPIES HQ”