Consequences

This being the forum for the activities below Mount Heart, at the base of operations of the Sinya Palurin Excavation and Exploration Survey

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Alice.tumble

Consequences

Postby Alice.tumble » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:45 am

Colara watches the gathering of her fellow party members in their self-made base, as she reflects on the consequences of their last quest, a Family had been brought back together, albeit reluctantly which made the fact that Twain had been captured all the more harder to stomach. Colara, although a bit naïve when came to her new life as a hero was not stupid, she knew that her friend had a slim (if any) chance of still being alive, But she had to go back for him dead or alive.

Alice.tumble

Re: Consequences

Postby Alice.tumble » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 am

Standing up from crouched position in the corner of the camp “Comrades, I need your help” She addressed any and All party members “I cannot leave Twain with the Occultists be it his dead body or alive self. We defeated 2 of the 3 leaders whilst rescuing the son of a general. Twain was no doubt trying to hold off the last pursuer when we made our final course back to deliver the boy, when he was captured himself” she paused for moment and then continued “I am going back for him by myself if I must, however I believe with help Success would be more likely as the Occultist are no doubt weakened by the loss of 2 of their leaders” looking direct at each party member “Is there anyone willing to come with me?”

Pad

Postby Pad » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:15 am

Dave steps from one of the many back chambers, that he has got to know well having spent the last two months down in guild chambers.

He say's with kind but firm words "Colara, I am deeply regretful that I was unable to do anything to save Twain but however much Yurri wishes you to believe he is alive, I don't believe this to be possible. I believe we will do best to take our time to prepare things to help us, like the candles.

And then we should go and show the cultist the full strength we can muster, the cult will be preparing for us to return, they will be read for us.

We need to be the same! Strong and ready if we stand any chance of defeating them!"
Thanks
Paul :)

andrewbucknell

Postby andrewbucknell » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 pm

I will come, but I fear that just the two of us will not be enough.

Search your heart and ask yourself what he would have wanted, his death or yours? Your heart will tell you if he is still alive, if he is dead then either seek him in the hope wastes or allow that by his sacrifice he may have allowed you to survive. Thus to throw away your life on the chance of retrieving his corpse may be against his dying wishes. And put his sacrifice to being pointless. Better to think noble thoughts of him and raise a glass to his nobility of action than to squander that which he saved.

I faced down the two of them, I could not do a third.

Yuurei

Return to “SPIES HQ”